July 23, 2014 | 2061 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by swtbabykitty87

PROS:
_washes completely clean!
_no strong odor.
_ no clumps or flakes.
_very minimum smudging during the day.

CONS:
_doesnt hold much curls, i even heated my eyelash curler because it helps it curl better and lasts longer, but after putting this mascara on, the curl i got lessened.

overall, this is a pretty good everyday mascara. you can achieve a "natural" look with one coat, but you definitely have to try 2 coats or more to see its capability. with 2 coats, my lashes got both volume and length. im really happy that this is so easy to remove because i dont like using makeup remover( too oily) and i dont like too much of a hassle of taking mascaras off, resulting in tugging my eyes giving them wrinkles. im not sure if id buy it again because i want to try other brands,but this is a pretty good mascara! (=

p/s: i have average lashes with average length.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2008 8:42:00 AM More reviews by IrkaY

I use this mascara every day and I am happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2008 10:42:00 AM More reviews by BAA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This mascara did not work for me, at all. Maybe it's the weather here in Singapore, but this just smudged like crazy. It took at least 3 minutes just to dry the tips of my lashes. The formula is too runny. When i tried to put on more coats, it clumped. Blinked my eyes, it smudged. The brush, stiff. The product; sucked.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by hellolizzie3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe that I am giving a Clinique mascara high marks. This stuff is awesome. I have tried Chanal Inimitible, Diorshow, Lash Blast and so on. This stuff gives me lots of mascara to work with, long defined lashes and is pretty long wearing.

I remember Clinique as having a history of crap mascara, but this stuff is very very good.

Upate:
This does not wear well. At the start of the day, my eyes look amazing but by the end of the day there is not a lot of lash left, sadly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by kml636

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall, this is a good mascara. Good lengthening, seperation, without clumping or flaking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is definetly my favourite mascara in the world!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 9:38:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

i really like this mascara, makes my eyelashes really thick but not clumped together. Its one of my faves.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

was a free sample in the shop, but this mascara was almost like a regular drugstore one.. and the flakes.. mmmm... did not regret to bin it..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

I've never used Clinique mascaras until now and I'm pleasantly surprised. This one definitely delivers the volume I was looking for, and doesn't make lashes crunchy and stiff-looking. The wand is decent, just big enough to catch all lashes in a couple of sweeps. I find that it does clump a tiny little bit (or maybe that's my lash primer), but it's not so bad if I brush it out. The price is decent and it's overall, a pretty good mascara. Although I did take one lippie off because it's not one of those mascaras that I wouldn't be able to live without. I have yet to try to super brands like Dior and YSL, and I'm still convinced my Maybelline unstoppable black mascara does an equally good job.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hipolito201

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this mascara a few years ago and I was kind of disappointed. I have naturally thick eye lashes and I found that this mascara made them look spidery and really unnatural.