Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 2/18/2009 1:49:00 AM

This works the best when it's fresh and new. But if you leave it alone for awhile and use it again, it's...not the best anymore. Yet again a lot of mascaras are like that lolz.

I love this one the most. One of my top 5 mascara for me :)

on 2/17/2009 10:18:00 AM

This is a pretty good mascara when it's new....as it starts to get old and thick it clumps like a mother~and it doesn't take lond to old IMHO~ It does lengthed and thicken pretty well though but you must take extra time to remove clumps with a lash comb!

on 2/13/2009 7:26:00 PM

definitely not a very good product. It looks OK on for an every day mascara, but nothing special. It doesn't add much length but does give sufficient volume. However, it smudges and flakes off terribly!!
If I even rub my eye I have a big black smudge, and after a long day it starts flaking too.
I'm not buying it again, and have had better luck with L'Oreal or Max Factor mascaras for half the price.
Also the top of my tube cracked for some unknown reason so they definitely cheaped out on the packaging!

on 2/11/2009 3:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

Wow, how everyone raves about that one... I must be missing something, since it totally didn't work for me... My main demand from my mascara - not to clamp and stick my lashes. I have really long lashes, so mascara is not easy to apply, and this one just didn't do the job...

This was disappointing. With a name like that, you'd think this would be great! I got this as a GWP... it dries up very quickly, becomes flaky easily. Would not buy!

on 2/9/2009 10:12:00 AM

This is not the best mascara, but not the worst. It does start to clump on me if I try to over apply by the least bit. For that reason, plus the fact that Avon Super Shock is cheaper and better, I would not repurchase this product.

on 2/9/2009 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Really crappy mascara! It does not hold a curl at all, so don't bother getting this if you don't have naturally curly lashes, makes your lashes straight even after you've used an eyelash curler. The formula is super thick, so it's good if you're looking for volume. And it makes your lashes really long. But not for me.

At the moment id say this is my fav mascara..simply because it gives nice length, builds some volume and wears great throughout the day...i have no complaints really. It's not my holy grail though - havent found that yet haha, i doubt i ever will. I used to think this mascara was very so-so, because my lashes were fairly long, had decent thickness but completely straight. High impact mascara does not hold curl! But thats the deal with most mascaras (non waterproof)..I would curl my lashes, and watch them droop as soon as i applied this mascara. I have found the solution to that tho which is heated curlers. I know people say they dont work but I absolutely disagree. I love this mascara because after i apply, i can curl them easily with a heated curler - it doesnt melt, get clumpy or anything - just beautifully curled from root to tip. Now I come to my other cheat :p Lilash growth stimulator which iv been using for about 5 weeks - my lashes are growing so much longer they are curling by themselves - sooo, i can see that for anyone with naturally curly lashes - this mascara is pretty damn good. One complaint tho now that i think about it - its a bit hard to get off :( gotta be careful with that. Otherwise...lovely! xx

on 2/5/2009 8:11:00 AM

I love this mascara! It doesn't really clump, and the volume it gives to my lashes are just nice - sometimes over-excessive volume or the lack of it just isn't right.

It gives that subtle curl, so that it doesn't look overdone but it looks glam all the same, and I find the price pretty reasonable.

Would definitely buy it again.

on 2/4/2009 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Ugh worst mascara that i have ever tried. It uncurled my eyelashes in two seconds. Would definitely not buy again.