July 29, 2014 | 1121 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pammam

I love this highlighter!! I was a little iffy about purchasing and had been debating it for awhile. I'm so glad I changed my mind and bought it. I just apply a small amount to my brow bones and my upper cheek bones and marvel at the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by DrsL

As a woman with "mature" skin, I like this product as a finishing touch to my makeup. After I've completed foundation, blush and concealer, I let everything set in for a few minutes, then I dab abit of HIgh Beam very lightly on my cheek bones, under my brow bone (it REALLY brightens the eye!), and a dot on the inside corner of each eye. If I am wearing a dark lipstick, I dab a bit on my lips. It gives you that "polished" look that lasts for hours.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by lovely_azian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my grad photos in hopes that it would help contour my face a bit. Unfortunately it didn't show up in the photos but it did look awesome off cam. Its very subtle but still makes quite a difference. Downsides, it's expensive (30 CAD) and application is awkward because it comes in a nail polish bottle. Bottom line, I wouldn't buy again because I'm sure I could achieve a similar effect with a cheaper product or a light eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmyFreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hey again :]

This review is on a product from Benefit, called "High Beam". I got news of this product from an interview with Hayley Williams on the 2007 Warped Tour. She was talking about the products she uses every day, and one of them was High Beam. It costs around $24.00 at Sephora, and I got it as a gift at Christmas.
This product is a Highlighter for face, or anywhere else you may need it [though I can't think of anywhere else]. It leaves a glowing, shiny accent to any makeup look, and looks great on any skin color. Its a pale-pinky white color, and blends well under foundations or powders.

My one complaint is that if you don't wear any powder or foundation over it, it looks a bit like you slapped some glitter on your face and left the house. I was in Gym Class, and my best friend said "I think your eyeshadow moved off your eyes and to your cheeks.", which is quite embarassing in High School.

But I will definatly be repurchasing, if I ever run out [lots of product, only a little needed when used].

Thanks for reading :]
-Amy <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by snake_hips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this in a swap from a lovely MUAer and I'm so glad I did! This is the perfect highlighter for my PPP skin. I love it because it gives the most amazing ethereal glow without looking glittery like some highlighters (coughcough MSF). I haven't tried it on my browbone yet but it looks great on the face. I would definitely repurchase this, but you use so little I won't have to for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

"Benefit High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion. For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow." This says it all! It so pretty and gives a dewy shimmer. I like to wear it on my brow bone, inside corner of the eye, cheek bone, down the bridge of my nose and lastly on the cupid's bow! It looks amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 10:59:00 AM More reviews by emmajane86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product, it gives me a really polished look for day and night. I apply it above my cheek bones and then along my brow bones. It really does go along way, you definitly get what you pay for!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by shelleezy

Probably the only good product from Benefit. I love how it adds the perfect dewy finish to my dry skin. I wish it didn't show up as shimmery sometimes, but then again I might be applying it a little too heavy. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by complexsimplicityis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this as an allover highlighter and on my brow bones it is frosty enough without being too much for day time

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by cbonnie1003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love this product! It gives me a very soft, dewy, glowy look! I only apply it to the upper cheek/temple area and then add my Benetint or Posietint on the apple of my cheeks. Love it! So natural! I also apply it on my brow bones which give me an instant glow!
Definately recommend this product! Easy to apply! Will buy again!