December 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Beam

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by MOJOJOJ0

I hate the packaging but I love the product! I just put this on my cheekbones and under my brow for a glowy look. I can even mix a little bit with my moisturizer to give me an overall glow. It's shimmery, and not glittery or sparkley at all. I love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I recently started getting into liquid luminizers in an effort to bring some radiance to my skin, and saw reviews on Benefit's High Beam so I decided to take it out for a test drive. What I *love* about High Beam is that my skin looks so alive and awake when I use this. I mix a few drops with my foudation and *voila* .. my skin just looks brighter. What I absolutely despise about this product is the packaging. It comes in a bottle that looks like nail polish .. the brush is handy in when you're first starting with it .. but as you work your way through more the bottle, trying to get it out is a real pain the duff. The baby would be absolute perfection if it wasn't for the packaging .. I'd rather see this in a squeeze tube to minimize waste and make it easier to use it up. I mean for $24 or so bucks ..I want to be able to put every last drop to use! so until something similar and/or better comes along, I'll remain a High Beam kinda girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by bebejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! Some days I use it in place of a blush or eyeshadow to give my face a dewy glow. I love it when my face just glows because of this, especially when the sun hits my face. It even looks natural! To highlight my entire face, I sometimes dab some to my cheekbones, the middle of my forehead, my chin, bridge of my nose and my browbones for a really pretty glow! I prefer liquid highlighters to powder ones, so this is my HG highlighter!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is lots of fun. I put it right under my eyebrows and a tiny bit in the corner of my eyes. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup and having only this one is lovely.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really dont like this product.
I've had it for a year now and I have moon beam as well.
It just doesnt work well with my skin.. and it blocks my pores like no other!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by FiGHTthaFEELiN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This highlighter looks great on any skin tone in my opinion and lasts all day. Use under or over foundation to give your skin a healthy glow. It's fun to play arend with!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by AMD18134

When I went to the mall today at Macy's, a cosmetics sales lady asked me to try this, so I figured why not hehe.. I really like this highlighter, it defines my cheekbones more than just blush alone, and brightens up my complexion. Even though I just tried this out once, whenever I start making money I'll purchase this, even though its on the expensive side :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by eduncan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty spectacular product. Just a swipe of this stuff on my cheekbones and I have a really nice glow to my complexion. Will make this a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 6:56:00 AM More reviews by lize5782

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a tiny little trial size that came in a set with concealer, lemon aide, an eye depuffer, and lip plumper, so it's very small and I'm almost out. I used to use this every day, usually on my eyes. I know the bottle will last me forever so it's probably going to be my next big purchase. It looks pretty and is just a great all around product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by tripleL

I love this highlighter! I like that it is a liquit, so that it's easy to apply, but it sort of turns into powder when it dries.

If you put it on just the right places on your face (brow bones and cheek bones), it can make you look really fresh and awake.

I would definitely buy this again, even though it's pretty expensive.