December 18, 2014 | 1842 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by dannawi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok this is my first review ever, ive been reading all you reviews for a while now n based on that decided to buy Defnicils. It was my first high end mascara ever n was amazed at first by the results. What i loved most about this mascara is that the bristles are very had and so i can feel them actually controlling my lashes n therefore giving the perfect separation. The length i get out of this is also not bad at all. But i realised lately that i need a bit more curve out of a mascara, and while i still don't know how to use the GWP fatale mascara i got and get very clumpy way-over-made-eyes with it i can still c it has a better curling effect than defnicils. Going to explore more lancome mascaras next but would definately repurchase defincils again if i dont find what im looking for.

P.S. can an expert fatale user please pos a how-to-use tip for all of us out there struggling to make it work, heard too many good things to just give up on it. Thank you

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I think this is a fabulous mascara! My eyelashes are pretty long and not too thin, my main mascara concerns are smearing, flaking, and looking too spidery. I have tried every mascara under the sun. Seriously. Before I found this I was rotating maybelline full n soft, diorshow and diorshow waterproof. I liked all of them, but all of them smeared on me. I nearly died of shock the first day I used this, because in the evening I was getting ready to wash my face, looked in the mirror, and realized this mascara had actually stayed on my lashes and did not migrate to my face. Hurrah! I dont know why this took me so long to try, the price is a little steep, but for me it is worth it to finally find a mascara that is more waterproof than any waterproof mascara I've tried. It also lenghthens, slightly thickens, and holds a curl. The only thing is it is a little bit clumpy, but thats ok by me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by unrealloyalties

I don't think this is clumpier than any usual mascara, say, L'Oreal Voluminous. But for me its selling point is that this stuff will NOT SMUDGE after a day of wear, in light rain or if you are doing something that requires a lot of "looking down" (reading, etc.). It is also easy to remove, unlike waterproof mascara, and lengthens and defines the lashes very well. Only complaint is that it doesn't condition the lashes much and it's fairly expensive. But full day budge-proof wear, makes lashes look beautiful, I am for sure repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2007 1:38:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard lots of good things about this mascara. Paula Begoun said it was good. I like how it makes my lashes nice and long but it leaves CLUMPS!! I did get a sample of this so I didn't have to pay for it but maybe I just got a bad one. Still, for this price, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2007 6:58:00 AM More reviews by 67tempest

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will try to keep this review short as i can...i have to replace my favorite mascara since it has been discontinued....it was Maybelline Ultra lash for the past 25 years.. i have tried many many other mascaras during that time both high end and low end always looking for better ... money is no object when it comes to my stick straight, on the short side, average volume lashes..i love love Drama... to my lashes...needless to say curling my lashes is a must....i have recently bought many different mascara's...so far this is the best...i applied it to fresh curled lashes on one eye and kiss me mascara to the other to compare...and hands down this was better as far as lengthening...believe it or not they almost reached my eyebrows which i found amazing... my lashes were still pretty soft ..i am not used to that at all ..maybelline ultra lash makes your lashes pretty hard ..maybe because its waterproof...it applied well and easily ...the brush i found to have a great shape ...and easy to work with.. i was able to coat lashes that were real real tiny that i have never been able to before and the best and most important feature was that my lashes didn't lose thier curl..this is my main problem i have with mascara....my search might be over as this is what i am using as of now..i will be testing a few more to see if anything is better ..but i highly recommend this to anyone...i love it....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2007 9:20:00 AM More reviews by hellolizzie3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used definicils for a long time. I jumo around a bit and try new things and always come back to definicils. It really is the best.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2007 12:14:00 PM More reviews by alice_alix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty decent mascara. I used to wear it long ago but haven't had it for a long time now, since I always like to try something new.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2007 11:17:00 AM More reviews by serenitydicarpio

I got this as a GWP. this is a pretty good mascara but nothing amazing for the price. it holds a curl relatively well. makes lashes a bit longer and significantly darker and thicker.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2007 12:54:00 PM More reviews by MellyC

I think this product must be meant for those women who have naturally thick, voluminous eyelashes and just need to define them and have a naturally finished look. I, on the other hand, have naturally wimpy lashes. I don't think the salesperson was very knowledgeable, she said "any of them would be fine" for me; I wish she had recommended a more volumizing one. I had recently purchased Diorshow because I'm always hearing how great it is, but I found the Dior too clumpy and not lengthening enough. This Lancome was nicely lengthening but not extraordinary, and it made me look like I had a total of four eyelashes. I didn't find the Lancome as 'defining' as Cliniques high impact mascara, which at least defined each individual eyelash; the Lancome mascara didn't leave huge clumps in my lashes, but was clumpy in the sense that it clumped my eyelashes into each other, therefore making me look like I had less (but longer) eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by alli777s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

a little advisory for everyone on here who is being missinformed on this product. Definicils masacra is a defining and separating mascara

IT WILL NOT ADD FULLNESS OR VOLUME!

it does howeer give a beautiful clean look and if you are worrie about smudging try the waterproof

for all of you that have been dissatisfied with the product you really should speak to the cosmetic associates at the counters...they are sually very helpfull and informed