October 31, 2014 | 1524 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2003 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Gracey_Lee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this becauase the sales lady put it on me and when I saw the results? Wow! It's very natural and light. I have no.3 (dark asian skin) and it's perfect. I put it under my eyes (rids dark circles), around the nostrils of my nose (a lil redness there)and underneath my chin (it's a bit dark). I also used it to highlight my nose (to make it look taller). Even tho it's a bit pricey, i love the way it makes my face appear brighter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 11:22:00 AM More reviews by filmart

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Perhaps I'm too pale for this product to work well on. It was extremely thin, almost transparent, and for this price, I expected it to at least help me look fresh and glowing (and maybe it does on those with very oily skin). But instead, it barely showed up on me (perhaps because I'm already pink-toned), it left a chalky film, instead of a glow, on my skin that was not flattering (a somewhat greyish-pink tone), and the application brush became gross if it wasn't washed frequently. Radiant Touch is only a highlighter, and you still have to apply a real concealer under your eyes first. But for me, it's way too much money for just a highlighter.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by zoie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read all the reviews of this product, and was so curious. I got it and couldn't wait to try it, I don't get it. It didn't cover any dark circles nor did it do anything more than look kinda pastey. I had to return it. The Revlon skinlights concealer works a whole lot better and it is a whole lot cheaper

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 10:03:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I was so interested in this product based on the glowing reviews on MUA so I went to Saks and had the MA apply this concealer to my face. And she slathered it on. Evidently I was in SERIOUS need of this concealer and I would need a vat (at least) to make a dent. Okay, so she convinced me I needed it in the worse way. $45.00 for a concealer--if it worked it would be worth it, right? The first thing my teenage son said when he saw me all "concealed" was that I looked like I had put Calamine lotion all over my face. Did I have a rash or somethin'? Back to the store it's going--this was not the look I was going for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so glad I bought this! This stuff is amazing. I have never used concealer that much before, because it was always too heavy and cakey for me. I have been looking for something to brighten under the eyes and this is it! This is not cakey at all, and totally brightens the eye area. I think it is worth the price because it works so well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yuk - it's ORANGE. This was so highly touted that I went for it. Looked ok at the counter when sa put it on me but, when I applied it, it looked orange on my golden olive skin. Not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have no.2. i bought it in japan and i can't find this shade anywhere in usa. only no.1s and no.3s. no.1 is too pinky for me and no.3 is too apricot and dark. no.2 is the perfect color for me. i almost used it up and am so worried if i can ever find this shade again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2003 6:04:00 PM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a definite keeper..Highlights beautifully, makes fine lines and wrinkles a lot less visible..I will not be without this from now on. My only gripe is that it's expensive but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by palova13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this. You put it where you have shadows or just where you have problems (i.e. zits, lines) and it deflects the light from them. It doen't complete ly cover zits, I would use a normal concealer for that, but if you put this on top it will draw attention away from it. Buy this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 11:05:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ARGH - this was expensive ($46CAD). I tried it a couple times before finally succumbing. This brightens the eye area beautifully - I use it over my concealer, and also use it as an eyeshadow base. When I use this, my eyes seem to stand out, making them more noticeable. I use a MAC Shader brush (#242) to sweep this on - hopefully I'll avoid the complaints I've heard about funky smells on the brush.
As a PPP, I got #1 - the lightest one. If you're going to try this product, try that one. UPDATE (2 weeks after purchase): Now that I've been using this for a couple weeks, I have to say that my excitement for this product has dimmed somewhat - I don't know what I was thinking - perhaps I was fooling myself, but I don't think this product is all that great. I've noticed that it cakes a little around my eyes and the colour is too light - doesn't blend in nicely. I won't be buying again. FINAL UPDATE (1 month after purchase): After not using this for about 2 weeks because I got fed up with the caking, I returned it. Because of this, I'm dropping my rating from 3 lippies to 2.