April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2002 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Serena77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the convenience of the product.It feels like nothing but does an amazing job of reflecting light.It is a bit pink for my yellow skin so I mix a touch of yellow concealer with it.Pricey but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2002 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Pinki

I have three of these. One for my vanity, one for my purse and one for my car. Its that good. I can look like a hungover, unwashed, unhappy man and in two minutes with this I am looking like a princess with her own makeup artist. It hides flaws, conceals bags, highlights and all with this incredible formula that doesnt show up on my rocky skin with large pores. My holy grail product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2002 4:07:00 AM More reviews by icie

I have heavy under eye circles and this product doesn't really cover it up. It's too watery and the brush design just sucks. I can never get the right amount out! I tried to use it for blemishes and the coverage is just too poor..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2002 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Alison

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am one of those people who have never been able to wear undereye concealer because every single one (high end) that I ever tried creased and only made the area look worse. This YSL concealer changed all of that for me. I wear it in #1 (I am pale) and it blends right in wherever I apply it. It is incredibly creamy and doesn't crease, look oily or cake, and is effortless to blend. I apply it in and around the inner corner of my eyes and blend toward the brow bone. I have applied it to other areas of my face with great results. My only wish...I wish it came in a tube because I use my own concealer brush to apply...and I think that would be much more hygienic than the current brush applicator packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2002 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I am kinda torn about this product. Let me begin by saying I have tried several of the knockoffs of this product and this one is better. But I am not sure if it is $35 worth better. I dont really like the gold pen packaging because you have no idea how much is in it. This does make a great highlighter/concealer. As a concealer, I wear it over a heavier coverage concealer because it does not completely erase circles on its own but works great over another concealer. But the cheaper knockoffs do that too. The main difference between the cheap ones and this is the blendability. The YSL is much creamier and easy to blend with looking cakey or getting in lines. So I think I would recommend this for someone with more lines. I would only repurchase now if there is a GWP or when I get more wrinkles cause the Revlon will work fine for only $9 v. $35.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2002 10:45:00 AM More reviews by watermelon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i liked the fact that this looked like a pen but it was rather tacky and not classy in my opinion. the brush makes it rather unhygenic too and the clicking device works rather erratically. bad points aside, it works as a perfect eyeshadow base. only 2.5ml comes inside the tube but since its meant to work as a highlighter it will prob last a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 7:00:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is expensive but it is a must have - nothing even comes close!! I use it under eyes and to cover tiny imperfections. I never thought I had bad undereye shadows until I tried this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2002 9:45:00 PM More reviews by kim148

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only concealer I've tried that isn't cakey when I put it on and still gets the job done. I have fair skin and the color is perfect. The packaging is nice, it smooths on easily, and you don't have to use very much. Lasts for quite some time which makes the price a little easier to handle. I definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 9:14:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

My holy grail under eye concealer. It's not cakey, does the job, I also use it on the sides of the nose and for dark shadow on the edges of lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2002 5:02:00 PM More reviews by BonnieV

I have dark circles and I didn't feel that this did that much to hide them by itself. On top of my concealer it was nice. After having it one month I opened it to find mold in the brush. YUCK. I returned it and will never buy it again.