October 20, 2014 | 825 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by zoie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read all the reviews of this product, and was so curious. I got it and couldn't wait to try it, I don't get it. It didn't cover any dark circles nor did it do anything more than look kinda pastey. I had to return it. The Revlon skinlights concealer works a whole lot better and it is a whole lot cheaper

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 10:03:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I was so interested in this product based on the glowing reviews on MUA so I went to Saks and had the MA apply this concealer to my face. And she slathered it on. Evidently I was in SERIOUS need of this concealer and I would need a vat (at least) to make a dent. Okay, so she convinced me I needed it in the worse way. $45.00 for a concealer--if it worked it would be worth it, right? The first thing my teenage son said when he saw me all "concealed" was that I looked like I had put Calamine lotion all over my face. Did I have a rash or somethin'? Back to the store it's going--this was not the look I was going for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2003 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so glad I bought this! This stuff is amazing. I have never used concealer that much before, because it was always too heavy and cakey for me. I have been looking for something to brighten under the eyes and this is it! This is not cakey at all, and totally brightens the eye area. I think it is worth the price because it works so well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yuk - it's ORANGE. This was so highly touted that I went for it. Looked ok at the counter when sa put it on me but, when I applied it, it looked orange on my golden olive skin. Not worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have no.2. i bought it in japan and i can't find this shade anywhere in usa. only no.1s and no.3s. no.1 is too pinky for me and no.3 is too apricot and dark. no.2 is the perfect color for me. i almost used it up and am so worried if i can ever find this shade again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2003 6:04:00 PM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a definite keeper..Highlights beautifully, makes fine lines and wrinkles a lot less visible..I will not be without this from now on. My only gripe is that it's expensive but worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by palova13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this. You put it where you have shadows or just where you have problems (i.e. zits, lines) and it deflects the light from them. It doen't complete ly cover zits, I would use a normal concealer for that, but if you put this on top it will draw attention away from it. Buy this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 11:05:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ARGH - this was expensive ($46CAD). I tried it a couple times before finally succumbing. This brightens the eye area beautifully - I use it over my concealer, and also use it as an eyeshadow base. When I use this, my eyes seem to stand out, making them more noticeable. I use a MAC Shader brush (#242) to sweep this on - hopefully I'll avoid the complaints I've heard about funky smells on the brush.
As a PPP, I got #1 - the lightest one. If you're going to try this product, try that one. UPDATE (2 weeks after purchase): Now that I've been using this for a couple weeks, I have to say that my excitement for this product has dimmed somewhat - I don't know what I was thinking - perhaps I was fooling myself, but I don't think this product is all that great. I've noticed that it cakes a little around my eyes and the colour is too light - doesn't blend in nicely. I won't be buying again. FINAL UPDATE (1 month after purchase): After not using this for about 2 weeks because I got fed up with the caking, I returned it. Because of this, I'm dropping my rating from 3 lippies to 2.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 2:02:00 PM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was in the market for a new concealer (as always) and when the MA tried to sell me on this I was very skeptical. The color looked really weird to me and it was really expensive for the amount of product. However, once he put it on me, I was sold. A few clicks of this on my whole eye area and instantly my face was brightened. My eyes looked great! Sometimes all I needed to wear, makeup-wise, was this and NARS Malibu, for a fresh, natural looking face. I wouldn't really call this a concealer, though, you definitely need something with more pigment and a yellower color for blemishes and dark undereye circles. But this really gives your eyes a lift. I don't buy this product anymore because I've found that Revlon's Illuminating Wand is more or less identical at a fraction of the price, but I think this is a great product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 10:21:00 AM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Of course I had to try this. I got it from my boyfriend after hearing all the raves about it. Luckily the lightest shade suited my skin.
I must say that it covers naturally and gives your under eye area a flawless finish. But I don't consider this to be much better than my other concealers, only more expensive. UPDATE/ Two lippies off... Not working in the long run. It dries out the eye area and is too strong to use under the eyes. This product is overhyped!!! I quit using this a long time ago.