September 22, 2014 | 1912 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 9:19:00 AM More reviews by bulbataras

Makes the skin feel soft, clean and smooth. It can be hard to used at first, but well worth it. Great daily exfoliator and fresh smell. Great product for good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2004 10:30:00 PM More reviews by liltootsie22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging sucks, but I absolutely LOVE this product!!! It cleanses my face and leaves it sooo soft. It has helped to tame my blemishes and has made my skin tone a lot more even. I know some have said that this product made them break out, but I have been using it for over several months and haven't had this problem at all. I will buy this over and over again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2004 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MerylStreek

This is a really excellent scrub/cleanser for combination skin. I used to use it every day and it made my skin look soft, fresh, even, and even poreless! Unfortuantely, each batch I got seemed to go off really quickly, and it soon became a waste of money. Still, there aren't many cleansers who did what Angels can! Maybe someday I'll repurchase again.....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2004 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Stephanie2378

I use this daily after using Ocean Salt on my T-zone. Leaves my face baby-soft! I hate the scent of lavender but it IS calming and tolerable since the end results are phenomonal. I have VERY sensitive skin yet I NEVER react to this product. I don't mind the packaging because the packaging wouldn't make my skin look or feel any better, the PRODUCT is what I'm buying. I have had several complements on my skin since using LUSH products and have had my skin described as flawless (It can't get any better than that) several times. I would jump off a cliff if this product was no longer available.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2004 8:58:00 PM More reviews by lekatzen

I am so , eh, about this. It smells nice but it really doesn't feel like it's getting my skin clean. Especially not after reading the ingredients. Sample first!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by sweetandsappy

This stuff did wonders for my skin but it left a huge mess in the bathroom. Soon it kind of "melted" and didn't cleanse as well. For that reason I did not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2004 2:45:00 AM More reviews by kolokithaki

I love this and use it several times aweek. It doesn't feel harsh on my skin, yet leaves it glowing! A small pot lasts forever as you only need the tiniest amount. The lavender smell is lovely. My main criticism would be the packaging-which although practical-has to be hidden as it's so ugly! Have repurchased before and will again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2004 6:46:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

So I have tried practically everything from LUSH, but AOBS had never really caught my attention. Sure, I had heard lots of raves about it, but thought it was definately not for my combo/oily skin. I assumed it was for dry skin and would leave me greasy, plus, I didnt think I needed another 'scrub'. Well I FINALLY ordered some of this. It got here today and I immediately went to the bathroom to wash. I didnt have a whole lot of makeup on, just some tinted moisturizer and powder so I didnt worry about it not removing all my makeup. I wet my face with one hand, scooped some out of the tub with my dry hand and rubbed it together. I applied it all over my face, rubbing it it good. Then as I was rinsing, I noticed that there was some kind of 'film' or so I thought, that wouldnt rinse completely off. (I am used to stripping cleansers). I patted my face dry and........HOLY CRAP! My skin is soooo freakin soft, with no residue at all. No flakes, no shiny spots, no grease, no makeup left. Just smooth SOFT skin. And I never get soft skin on my face!!! This stuff is amazing!!! It's not so much of a 'scrub' like I thought, it just has a couple bits in it that you can feel rubbing on your face; so it's not harsh at all. I hope the tub lasts a long time, but I definately plan to repurchase when this runs out. Yet another score for LUSH! *ETA* I think my skin is reacting to this :( I really wanted to love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2004 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Rebecca35

I must say this is a great product once you get the hang of using it. I do think this is more for people with dry skin that can take a good exfoliation otherwise it may irritate sensitive skin. it makes my skin glow and I use it all over!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2004 7:26:00 PM More reviews by tourmaline2777

I really like this cleanser/exfoliator. I use it in the morning and I love the way it makes my skin feel silky and smooth. I have oily/combo skin and Aobs has never left my face oily. I would not recommend it for sensitive skin or for make up removal. I will buy this.