January 26, 2015 | 1526 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by xcoastergrlx08

This was the first drugstore makeup remover I found that I liked and would removed even my waterproof stuff. It does however leave a little oil residue behind but that comes off with warm water. I would buy this again, but I like the cleanser better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the better ds makeup removers I have found. It took my makeup off easily. It DOES leave a little residue, but I just take a warm washcloth and wipe off the residue right after. This didn't sting my eyes at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by lissangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this stuff for well over a year. I used to use the Mary Kay version but Neutrogena is definitely a better value (and works just as well). It is very moisturizing despite being oil-free.

I use regular cotton balls to remove the bulk of my eye makeup. If I'm wearing an actual liner (vs.a shadow used as a liner) I'll use a cotton swab to remove the liner so I'm not scrubbing at my delicate eye area. It's a great product and a good value ESPECIALLY if you can catch it at Walgreens or elsewhere as BOGO. One bottle lasts me a couple of months and that's with every day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by anneshizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've used this product for many years now and all i have to say about this product is that it does remove the eye makeup but not all the way. after i use the product sometimes it still leaves some eyeliner in between my eye lashes. but i'd still buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love that it easily removes eye mu without any irritation, but I hate that it leaves a residue behind, so I still end up having to use an irritating eye mu product after this one to remove the residue. I do wash my lids after using this product, but the residue is still there. I probably will not repurchase this product in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Delirious414

I bought this product because it claimed to be oil-free and I needed something to remove my waterproof mascara. I really don't like how it left a greasy residue and didn't even remove some of my mascara and liner. Bottom line: I will not buy this product again or recommend it to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by KawaiiKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after reading the reviews. I was very happy with this product when i first started to use it, but over time i find that it doesn't really do a good job at removing all the eye make up. Every time i use it, there's still a bit of mascara or eyeliner residue left. But overall it's an okay product. I'm still going to look around for a good drug-store brand eye make up removed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This is a decent makeup remover, but I won't purchase again for several reasons. It's not perfect at removing eye makeup - once I thought I was done with the cotton pad and cleansed the rest of my face, I had to go over my eyes again. However, it gets points for being very gentle - no stinging whatsoever. Also, the bottle design is terribly impractical. It's a screw-off cap, so it requires two hands, and the neck is totally open, so it's easy to spill. I would prefer a flip cap with a small opening. That said, it's one of the better makeup removers I've tried, just not the best (that honour goes to Yves Rocher's express cleanser).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ItsJen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This makeup remover generally does it's job. I loved it for about 3 months.(about 1 1/2 bottles). And then after a while it seemed really harsh for my eyes, it started to burn and get really irritated and made my under eye very sensitive. I have to switch to a more moisturizing makeup remover. But it did do a great job with removing my makeup!! but i can't use it anymore... I also think it should could with some sort of a pump, because it can get messy with cotton pads..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by sandy123

This product doesn't really work well. It doesn't take off all the makeup.