Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 2/22/2009 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is currently the eye makeup remover I use, and let me tell you, it's awesome! It does the job, and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Oil-free!!
And since it's from Neutrogena, you can garauntee that it's good for sensitive skin.

on 2/22/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have dry skin and I find this works fairly well. I have to use a few cottom pads in order to get my mascara off, which ends up using alot of product. Overall its gentle and works fairly well.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This make-up remover does not remove my waterproof mascara or eyeliner. It leaves the eye area oily, which needs to be washed right away, if not it is going to leave a residue.

on 2/20/2009 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Surprisingly oil-free, even though the product looks like half oil, half water. I've tried many other brands, but find myself coming back to this one for the third time now! Takes off even the toughest of my waterproof mascara and eyeliner. It takes a little more patience than the "oil" versions like Cliniques Take the Day Off, but the extra 30 seconds is worth it to not have all the grease/oil smeared everywhere around my eyes.

I flip it onto the cotton pad twice quickly, and I find it's enough for both eyes (primer potion, shadow, waterproof liner, waterproof mascara). Trick is to just hold over each eye for a few seconds before wiping so that the remover gets a chance to 'dissolve' some of the makeup first so you're not tearing your eyelashes out!

Definitely recommended!

on 2/19/2009 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I didn't really expect a lot from this product but I was pleasantly surprised the first time I used it. It really did remove my eye makeup and it was gentle, in such a way that I didn't feel any stinging/prickling sensation nor did it dry out the skin around my eyes.
I just don't like it's packaging because it's basically just a bottle with the cap. I fear that I would spill the whole bottle in an accident and lose a lot. I wish they'd put on a stopper or something.
It also claims to leave no oily residue but that's not the case with me. But since I wash my face after, I don't mind it a lot.

on 2/19/2009 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is by far the best drugstore eye makeup remover in my opinion. I have used Almay, Maybelline, Rimmel, L'oreal and the list goes on. It's not greasy and does a great job at removing all of eye makeup including the waterproof mascara I wear on daily basis. I have very sensitive eyes and it doesn't sting or cause irritation. I simply use cotton pads, one for each eye, and use both from and back. I use generous amount, so there is no tugging or pulling of the delicate eye area. I'd compare this product to Clinique Take the Day Off, which is my HG eye makeup remover. Obviously, it's not as good as Clinique, but I'd say very comparable and much cheaper alternative.

on 2/15/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Works perfectly fine on my waterproof stuff and doesn't sting my sensitive eyes, however, the price makes me go hunting for something else, like L'Oreal. Unnecessarily expensive for a makeup remover.

This removes most of my eye makeup. I still get some leftover eyeliner/mascara under my eyes in the morning after using this at night. It doesn't irritate my eyes, it doesn't leave my eyes oily when it dries, it doesn't smell horrible. For the price, it does its job well I guess.

on 2/15/2009 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great product!! With one swipe it removes every bit of my eye makeup (And I wear a lot). It doesnt string or burn my eyes or eyelids, and it doesnt dry them out. The ONLY problem I do have with this product is that the packaging says "oil Free" and on the back it says "Leaves no oily residue"..that is a lie. It WILL leave your eye area really oily feeling, but it tend to go away after a few minutes. What I always do is just rub a damp wash cloth over my eye lids after using it to kinda remove some of the oily stuff :)

on 2/14/2009 7:32:00 PM

Works okay but I have to go through with 2-3 times of removing my eye MU before it's totally gone. No complaints though, because of its price. Feels slightly oily if I forget to shake the bottle and even if I do, still feels very slightly oily. I cleanse after and can feel the water repelling my eye area as if it's oily. Will keep buying, however.