July 29, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2008 4:38:00 AM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover gently and effectively removes every last trace of my waterproof eyeliner/waterproof mascara! It does feel a bit greasy, and so I just make sure I wash my face right away. I would definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2008 2:56:00 AM More reviews by MissWenWen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay. It may stings a bit, but its tolerable. It removes my eye-makeup, but not my water-proof mascara and I often wake up with raccoon eyes- YUCK! It does leave a bit of a residue, but I often wash my face right after so that's not a big deal for me. It is pretty cheap and last for a long time; I've been using it everyday for almost 4 months and I am just a little more than half way through. Overall, I'm still in search for my perfect eye-makeup remover. =(

Edit: Actually, I really like this stuff. I've tried other ones and I keep going back to this one. It's the best drugstore makeup remover there is!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2008 2:23:00 AM More reviews by nubfish

Terrible. Left a really oily mess behind - didn't remove what I needed it to - I thought I would save myself some money (the Clarins I use is $32)and use this because it seemed to have pretty good reviews - it stung my eyes, didn't remove properly, and I had to rinse repeatedly afterwards. definately would not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by meatismurder417

i bought 2 pack of this. it works well but leaves this awful gross oily residue. its pretty cheap too, but i would never buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2008 10:19:00 PM More reviews by babyyygirleee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. It litterally gets rid of all your eyemakeup that other removers dont. I have tried clinique,estee lauder. They do the job well, but Neutrogena removes my eyemakeup in JUST one swipe.. and ALL of it.

Although, I was quite amazed by this product, something had to go wrong. FOR me, after using this eyemakeup remover my eyes sort of stang. but i just rinsed with water n went to bed. And then my eyes started stinging again, so i rinsed rinsed and rinsed with more water. By my surprise it was irritating me the WHOLE night! It is probably the really strong ingr. they put in it.

Unfortunately, this could have been my HG. but too bad :( Now im sticking to my estee lauder/clinique, a bit more pricy. but not irrating for ME.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by marah1115

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I also LOVE this eye makeup remover I used Merle Norman and it was VERY similar to this and when I found this for a fraction of the cost I was very grateful and happy--It takes off the hardest to get off mascaras without too much terrible tugging or stretching (I apply to my eye for a few seconds and then wipe a bit but not too roughly!)
It is a very very good makeup remover at any cost but I hope they keep it LOW
Hope you love it if you try it :=)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by kola626

I use this eyemakeup remover a lot, I wear eyeliner and sometimes eyeshadows and I love how this removers all my eye makeup so quickly with lil or no hassel. Yes, it does leave a lil Oil residue but I dont mind it at all since I wash my face right afterwards. I know a lot of ppl have a problem with the left over residue but its not Oil its Glycerin. The only thing I dont like about this product is the cap and the fact that it has an opening too large, so if you dont tighten the cap it will open and spill all over. When ever I have to repurchase it I tranfser it into another container that has a pushup cap that snaps open and releases only a lil bit of the product so this way I have total control of how much comes out. It cost about $8 at the drugstores but I always wait for the BOGOs and stockup. Other then that I really love how this product removes my eye makeup... Will purchase again!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Was OK. Left a weird greasy feeling residue.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2008 1:25:00 AM More reviews by isevilla

I tried about 5 or 6 different eye makeup removers from oil of olay, clinique, remmil, revlon, etc. because not all would remove my waterproof mascara and or they burned or left horrible oil residue. This product didnt burn, took off the very thick waterproof mascara, and didnt leave a horrible oily residue. I have to say though, allthough it does remove the waterproof mascara it takes quite a few cotton balls to get mine off, and this one did the best job out of all of them.

One bottle lasted me about 2 weeks maybe longer and with daily and sometimes 3x a day usage because i have been expeirmenting with eye makeup lately.

Almost out and need to run out and buy more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG eye makeup remover. It isn't oily, doesn't sting or irritate my very sensitive eyes, removes most of my waterproof mascara and liner and is very gentle. It does the trick and isn't too expensive. I definitely recommend it!