April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ali92

I am soooo sorry I did not switch to this eye makeup remover earlier! I was using Maybelline Expert Eyes and did not want to wear makeup because it was a pain to remove. When I finally finished the bottle, I bought this Neutrogena one. And I only said "Wow!" This is super easy and fast. With couple of swipes and twirls with a Q-tip, my mascara is completely gone. Eyeliner takes a second. It is absolutely a wonderful product and lasts forever. I just wash my eyes when I'm done to remove the "oily" residue. Great Product!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by ickdragon

Since I like Neutrogena products, I thought I would like this. I ran out of my usual Almay eye makeup remover the other day and decided to try Neutrogena's instead. BIG mistake. The solution worked well enough to remove all traces of my eye makeup, but it left behind a really weird filmy residue. Oil perhaps? I know the product is oil-free but if you look at the solution in the bottle there is distinct oil and water separation. I don't get it. My eye lids felt really weird and dry after washing my face which I thought my be related to this new product. My fear was confirmed in the morning when I awoke to red, puffy and irritated eyelids, a tell-tale sign for me that something isn't agreeing with my sensitive skin. Back to Target went this product and I exchanged it for my usual Almay eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by xizilia7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Why wouldn't every girl spend their money on this makeup remover instead of expensive brands, I do not know. It takes off everything, including waterproof stuff. It's the holy grail, for its price and its usage. I have this for at home. I also love the PF eye makeup remover, but bc of its small bottle, I use it for traveling. Those two are my only go to bottles at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by momijimirai

I LOOOOOOVE this product! I tried to use eye make up remover from L'Oreal but it hurt my eyes so bad.
This product does not hurt your eyes at all, and washes off the heaviest waterproof mascara. Awesome!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jnjules

I used to use the blue Lancome one, but I found this little gem that is pretty much identical for a fraction of the cost. I've been buying this stuff for at least 5 or 6 years. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by tracyjill923

I like it and it's cheaper than my other favorite, Lancome. But even after using at night and in the morning, I still feel like I am forever needed to clean under my eyes. I can't seem to get it all off. But so far I haven't found a better solution.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 12:53:00 AM More reviews by ibuytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW
this is just amazing
the only other makeup remover i've ever tried is those extremely oily pads and those are truly disgusting. i tried this at hom right after i bought it. and its just amazing. it even takes off the bits of eyeliner that always get stuck in between the lash roots

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2008 1:04:00 AM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i dont understand why everyone is saying this removes your makeup in one swipe. it takes me like 4 cotton balls to get all my makeup with this stuff. i dont think it is greasy enough. it's ok for the price, it works, and it's better than water, so i use it, but it's certainly not amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Shortbrows

I've been using this for several years, and I'm quite satisfied with it. It doesn't sting when some of it gets into my eyses, and it remove all my eye mu with almost no problems. Two to three swipes with the wetted cotton ball takes everything off.

Only complaint I have is that it is slightly drying and I have experienced slight flaking around the eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Babyykisses

This is like my almost HG Remover. I love it! =)
In my opinion, its only seconded to the Lancome Bi-Facil Remover. Lacome works wayy faster and more effective, but its a lot more pricer too...

I gave it a 4/5 because i've only used three different make up removers, so i cant be exactly sure that it is that awesomee, but as of now, its AWESOME. It gets rid of my waterproof mascara pretty fast (again, not as well as lancome, but good enough) and i use it to get rid of my foundation/concealer too.. before i use the cleanser to finish the job.

It does leave this oily film though, although its oil free. I asked this lady at the makeup counter, and she told me its silicone.. ah well.. it comes off with a little bit of cleanser. xD