September 3, 2014 | 1051 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye M/U remover. B4 this I use the Neutrogena eye makeup remover pads. It works just as great but for almost the same price this product goes along way and last me longer. I love that its not as oily as other products. I can feel some slight oilyness on mmy lids but it goes away anyways since I wash my entire face after that so it doesn't bother me. Over all I love it because it takes off all my eye make-up...shadows,eyeliner and waterproof mascara without me having to rub really hard or for a long time. I don't have to feel like I have to tug on my skin to get the job done. I leave the soaked square pad on my eye for about 10 seconds so it has time to break up the makeup and it will wipe all my eye M/U in 2-3 swipes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 3:34:00 AM More reviews by beachbumdre

Excellent product!!! I love it because it doesn't burn, it removes even the most difficult eye makeup, and it doesn't leave greasy residue behind. It's way better than the more expensive brands out there. I have now been using it for 4 years and have yet to find one that works as good as this one. It's a must!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by thewomanwarrior

This Neutrogena eye makeup remover is okay. I use it all the time because it's better than other drugstore eye makeup removers I've tried (Maybelline, Covergirl). I like the fact that the bottle is plastic so I don't have to worry about breaking it. I don't like the screw on top though because I feel that I waste some of the product. This eye makeup remover alone will remove my eyeshadow and my eyeliner; however, don't expect it to solely remove all of your waterproof mascara. This is the reason why I first use an oil based cleanser (I use DHC) to put on my face and my eye area. Using an oil based cleanser seems to help dissolve the waterproof mascara. Then I put the Neutrogena eye makeup remover on a cotton ball and leave it on my eyelids for about a minute. After using a cotton ball, I dip a cotton swab in the remover and gently scrape the rest of the waterproof mascara from my eyelashes. The remover will leave a greasy residue but you can always wash it off. Remember to shake the bottle before using it. If I could, I would have rated this product 3 1/2 stars but I'll just give it a 4 because considering the cheap price (as opposed to expensive brands), it is a better than a 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by OutOfLine

I dont understand why people would go and actually purchase chanel or lancome makeup remover.... its expensive and it REMOVES makeup. That said.... this mu remover is as good as lancomes bi-facial... and the formula is almost identical.
___________________________________________________________
I'm not gunna get too deep into this review... its pretty basic. This product removes everything including waterproof mascara.
___________________________________________________________
How does bi-facial beat this remover? In its packaging... while this makeup remover isnt unpleasant looking on your bathroom counter...it does spill. But considering its so cheap... it dusnt suck too badly.
Most mu removers have a hole on the top that is pretty small... (so it dusnt spill). But this one dusnt... so whenever I'm taking my makeup off after a party (when i'm not quite myself lol =P) I spill haf the thing in onto my counter or floor.
___________________________________________________________
This stuff is cheap and gets the job done.
Its my fav!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Limeburst

I love this eye makeup remover! If i get a little into my eyes, it doesnt burn like most do. It even removes my HIP cream eyeliner, and let me tell you, i overdose on that stuff haha! I need to go over my eyelashes because it doesn't completely get off my mascara, but overall this is a good product. I have repurchased this many times!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I think this is a fantastic eye makeup remover, and much better than many others I have tried. I usually use Estee Lauder's Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, but that hasn't been getting off the longwearing, waterproof stuff that I've been wearing on my eyes for the past year or so. I tried this Neutrogena Oil-Free EMR because I got it cheap, and I'm very pleased and impressed with it! Without tugging & rubbing... I just swipe a cotton swab moistened with this on my eyelids, and watch my smudged, blackened eye area become clean and clear. It does seem to leave a slight residue behind- but nothing troublesome- and it can be easily wiped away. It does not sting, irritate, or burn my eyes or the skin around them. I will most certainly repurchase! I say, for the price... you really can't beat this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by stephg4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to use this cause it got so many good reviews and the price is reasonable. Unfortunately, it didn't work well for me. I found it didn't remove my eye makeup that well. I had to rub pretty hard and there was still mascara and eyeliner on my eyes. I also got hives from it, guess i'm just allergic :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

very greasy...not sure what they put in here instead of oil, but i'm not a fan...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2008 4:38:00 AM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eye makeup remover gently and effectively removes every last trace of my waterproof eyeliner/waterproof mascara! It does feel a bit greasy, and so I just make sure I wash my face right away. I would definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2008 2:56:00 AM More reviews by MissWenWen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay. It may stings a bit, but its tolerable. It removes my eye-makeup, but not my water-proof mascara and I often wake up with raccoon eyes- YUCK! It does leave a bit of a residue, but I often wash my face right after so that's not a big deal for me. It is pretty cheap and last for a long time; I've been using it everyday for almost 4 months and I am just a little more than half way through. Overall, I'm still in search for my perfect eye-makeup remover. =(

Edit: Actually, I really like this stuff. I've tried other ones and I keep going back to this one. It's the best drugstore makeup remover there is!