October 30, 2014 | 1541 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 9:55:00 PM More reviews by oompaloompa6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this soap. It doesn't tighten or dry out my skin nd it's sensitive enough for me. Other soaps give me infections but this one is jsut right!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2003 12:58:00 AM More reviews by JessicaLuvsPez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've blown so much cash on expensive face washes for years and all this time, the only thing I ever needed was the Dove Beauty Bar.

It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. Not greasy from being over moisturized. I love it. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 11:32:00 PM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The beauty bar is great. I love how it smells and makes my face and body so soft. It's also very cheap. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2003 6:41:00 PM More reviews by lips_s4

I love dove soap!! It smmels great and has a moisterizer in it!! It makes my skin soft and it's great for sensitive skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2003 3:55:00 AM More reviews by triste

Dove soaps are the only soaps used in my home! My boyfriend (now husband) grew up using Dove soaps so when we moved in together he insisted we buy it. I love the way it makes my skin feel so soft and healthy. I won't use this soap on my face ( I have sensitive and acne prone skin) but my skin has never been softer! GOOD BUY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2003 3:12:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! How could I pass this up for so long? I just recently became a fan of Dove Nutrium body wash, so when I went to pick some up I picked up a tiny travel size bar of this soap to try on my face. My face is sensitive and acne-prone, and I usually buy a Neutrogena liquid wash for the face. I cannot believe how much I love this classic soap! I think it smells wonderful, like childhood, and it makes my skin feel so soft. Best of all, it seems to have helped clear my skin (even my blackheads) and didn't irritate me in the least. I will never use anything else to cleanse my face when something this cheap and easily accessible works so well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 7:59:00 AM More reviews by bellabambina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My everyday body soap (sensitive version, which is fragrance-free). Very good. The "sensitive" version is the only version of this bar with no perfume added, by the way. I wish Dove would come out with a fragrance-free body wash as well, but the best they do with body washes is an "unscented" sensitive skin version which actually has a masking fragrance (which has a distinct smell)!! Anyway, my skin is nice and soft and I have gotten lots of compliments, I don't know if that's cause of the Dove but it clearly doesn't hurt! If they made a truly fragrance-free body wash, I would switch to that, but for now it's the Dove beauty bar. You can't beat the price, either.

I don't use this for facial cleansing however, because I am sure it would clog my facial pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2003 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Layla_Lee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loce this beauty bar!! I have been using it ever since I was a child and it is the holy grail of all wal-mart soaps...and dirt cheap, too...My granny used this till the day she died, and her skin everywhere looked 15 years younger than she actually was...It's mild, and the scent doesn't trigger my asthma...Everyone should try this product at least once to feel what you've been missing!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2003 5:10:00 PM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've always wanted to like Dove, because a dermatologist recommended it to me as a great, mild soap. For me, though, it just doesn't clean my face well enough, and it seems to leave a film. It would probably be perfect for someone with dry skin, although you'd still need to moisturize.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2003 5:23:00 AM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this soap! I just started using it recently since my aunt told me she had been using it for years. I use this on my body, however in the summertime my body is prone to breaking out if I use soaps that are really heavy. However, this soap is perfect! It keeps my skin smooth and cleanses it. I want to try the scented version as well. Highly recommend this if you don't want a soap clashing with your lotion or perfume!

Update: I just started to buy this again for bathing and I love it. Reminds me of my grandmother, in a good way. :)