Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 1/12/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Evened out my skin tone and this drug store brand has a nice array of colors from the lightest to darkest skin tones. I did get oily after a few hours. Did not settle in lines. I chose the med/dark and it matched well since my face is lighter than my body it is dark for my face but makes it match the rest of my body

on 1/12/2013 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I liked this stuff at first and I liked putting it under my foundation because it made great coverage. But I started gradually breaking out from it!!! I thought maybe it was stress or another skin care product I was using but the acne cleared after I stopped the BB cream.

on 1/12/2013 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love the packaging the the formula is too greasy to me. It also smell weird too.

on 1/10/2013 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I liked this product at first but then after using it I think im starting to realize that this is why im getting little frequent breakouts! Probably won't be buying again.. Onto the next one!

After using this bb cream for almost two months, I feel like I've used it enough to give a good review.

PROS:
1. Makes my skin look dewy and soft.
2. Easy to apply and blend.
3. Brightens my complexion.
4. Doesn't make my skin break out or get angry.

CONS:
1. Sheer--very sheer--coverage, which I expected based on other reviews but was surprised to find out *how* sheer. I have to put a little concealer on over my cheeks to even out some of the redness I have there.
2. Doesn't last long at all, maybe 4-6 hours at the most.
3. Doesn't look good if you try to reapply throughout the day. I found that it became way too dark on my face, and also lost some of its luster, which is the appeal of the bb cream for me.

Overall...I do like this product for those days when I want to feel more natural with my makeup and don't intend to go anywhere for a long time, or go out after work. I've used Bare Minerals for seven years (and I still love it, but was interested in the idea of a bb cream), so I was also surprised that this bb cream didn't make me break out like I do whenever I use anything but Bare Minerals. That was a nice plus. And I will say that my skin looks absolutely lovely when I first apply it. However, for me, this is a makeup I can only use if I want to look bright and smooth for a few hours. This is definitely not an all-day kind of wear, and not a makeup you can reapply throughout the day...unless you take off the first layer with makeup remover and start fresh. I would (and will) buy this again, but it can never be my HG face makeup.

on 1/10/2013 7:11:00 PM

I have combination skin with a tendency to get pretty oily on my T-zone. I usually wear Bare Minerals and wanted to try a BB cream. This sets very quickly and can be difficult to blend. It feels a little heavy to me but I'm so used to the feeling of no make-up with Bare Minerals that maybe I'm a little sensitive. I like that it adds a little extra coverage and evens out my color; I think it brightens my complexion some and it hasn't made my skin oily during the day (surprise!). I will probably try another BB cream next time but I'm not disappointed with this one.

on 1/10/2013 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I originally quite liked this, but the longer i used the the less enamoured i was.

It's orange. Plain and simple, it is orange. I'm a very, very pale girl, so i'm open to believing it's just on me it looks completely the wrong colour, but i've noticed that much of the criticism is about the colour. Perhaps mixed with a moisturiser it's a bit better, but I just can't get this to work with my skin.

If you're looking for a sheer coverage that looks good with a powder on top, this is for you, but only if you can get the colour to match you.

Generally, this product works well on people with combination skin and dry skin. It has a very light scent and an spf, which I like. I think the claims are pretty ridiculous, but if all you want is sheer-medium coverage then I'd recommend this product.

on 1/9/2013 2:16:00 PM

BB cream? Sadly, no. If you have ever tried a proper Korean BB cream, then you will be dreadfully disappointed in this. However, it is absolutely the best tinted moisturizer I have ever used. It's just divine- it has a small amount of coverage, just enough to make your skin look even, smooth and glowy, and it adjusts (within reason) to your skin tone without oxidizing. The texture is a little on the thin side, which can be annoying when you're squeezing it out, but that makes it easier to blend. It's available in five shades, and with the slight sheerness I think that everyone will be able to find a color that suits them. The undertones are neither too pink or too yellow, so it's almost universal.
Shades: Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Medium/Deep, Deep
Price: $7.44 at Target
Packaging: Small but sleek white tube, with a gradient of the product color and bubbly pink and white text.
Verdict: This beats every foundation/tinted moisturizer I've ever tried, since I'm not concerned with coverage. Definitely my HG and I will repurchase.

Its just didnt work on me. I hate it