December 20, 2014 | 1156 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by angelapadilla

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I Dont wear foundation anymore! just this and a setting powder and i get the same if not better coverage then i did with foundation. It gives you a natural look vs a cakey look where you can tell that youre wearing make up. I wear it everyday and its my go to product, even after swimming in a pool, which i wouldnt normally do with foundation. it doesnt make my skin feel dry all day either!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by reasontosmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is very fair, dry, and prone to breakouts.
Pros: -hydrating (I don't skip my moisturizer but this stuff feels like I'm drenching my skin in cool moisture)
- coverage (light, but more than a tinted moisturizer. I wear it to the gym a lot and it covers my redness). Can also build the coverage without it looking cakey, which is a plus.
- staying power (with a setting powder this stuff will stay as long as a normal light-medium foundation)
- SPF 30. This means A LOT to me. This is one of the highest SPF's in a BB cream and IS the highest in a drugstore BB.
- Does not break me out. I don't wear it every day but I will sometimes wear it a few days in a row and I always wear it to the gym and I have had no issues with it breaking me out at all.
- Finish. A lovely dewy (but still looks like skin, not a shiny mess of foundation) finish. Makes my skin glow which I absolutely adore.
-Comes in 5 shades which is a decent array for a drugstore BB cream. Only thing I would say is that they are mostly fair-light tan so if you're skin is very deep in colour I don't think you'll find the deep shade exactly right. But definitely worth a swatch.
-Price: 8.99-11.99 depending on where you are from (I am from Canada and got mine for 11.99). Very decent in comparison to other drugstore BB creams.
CONS: The only con I can think of is that it is a small bottle for what you pay for. However I don't wear mine everyday (more like 3-4x a week) and I've had mine for over 2 months. So it does even out.
I truly do like this BB cream. And for the price, I don't feel like I will be breaking the bank whenever I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by BonjurCutie

I'm technically a light/medium in this brand, but I bought this in medium. This is not a bb cream technically, it's a tinted moisturizer so I bought it with the purpose of only covering my blemishes. On my nose I have red scars and scabs. The thing with scars and scabs is that they are darker and redder than your natural skin color. With the medium tint I apply it to my nose and because this maybelline's bb cream has a pink tint also, it hides almost all off the blemishes on my nose(which is something my stila bb failed to do). You may view the pink tint as a bad thing but the pink tint in the medium tone darker than my skin matched with the dark and red acne scars/scabs which is something that would have not worked well if I had went with my actual skin shade (light/medium in the maybelline bb cream).I wouldn't use this for the face though because it is kind of drying it brings out you skin lines or wrinkles and I didn't buy a color that matched my face tone. For my face I would just stick with my stila bb. I give this product a 4 for covering my blemishes but as a bb cream I would give it like a 2. Like I said before this should not be considered a bb cream or a moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first bb cream, that being said I never used an Asian bb cream. I have nothing to compare this bb cream to.
I was imaging a better coverage. This gave almost barely anything. My tinted moisturiser gave better coverage (aren't bb creams suppose to give better coverage?). A huge factor that I also hated was it made my normal skin look not glowy, but oily after a few hours. Also, without a concealed I saw no change besides that "glowy" factor. The price is good though, 9USD and its easily accessable through drugstores. The color range is okay, I'm the lightest shade. All in all, won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this, but i def do not love it! when i think of a good bb cream, i think cream, thicker consistency. this product is runnier, more like a thin lotion. it provides average bb cream consistency, so not amazing, but it makes my skin feel so oily immediately after application! I set it with powder, and i use blot papers all day long!! in one day of wearing this, i went through 12 nyx blotting papers!!!! 12!!! thats too much oil. after removing it and going to bed, the next day, i washed my face, and still had more oil on my face, and it was colored like the bb cream, yuck!! I still have the full tube, and will be using it anymore, and def plan on a return!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by xoxoxol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this. I've found tinted moisturisers in the past to be too 'cakey' for everyday, but this gives gorgeous, natural-looking coverage with minimal fuss. It's really hydrating, and has an SPF of 25 - so even my dry skin is left soft and protected all day. Even better, I wear it every day and a tube still lasts me about two months. I've recommended this to everyone I know, definitely try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by cfstaib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've never been more excited about a cosmetic product in my life. I'm very fair, so most foundations, even tinted moisturizers, look heavy and artificial on me. But this stuff is amazing. It glides on, sinks right into the skin, leaves no residue, and is incredibly hydrating - which I really appreciate heading into the winter months. I look and feel as though I'm wearing no makeup at all! I'm not only going to buy this product again, I may commit to using nothing else.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by nursedye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works great on my combination skin that tends to be dry on my cheeks and slightly oily in the t zone as the day goes on. It gives just a very sheer coverage but I believe it does what it claims and blurs my imperfections rather that covering them. I like it for my lazy days off instead of a heavy foundation. I have also found that it works well under my foundation as a primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by obtbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Where do I begin. This product is fair priced but, the product its self if horrible. Well for Oily skin in my T zone like myself it is murder but for Normal to Dry would still only be ok. Not that much coverage. Only looks good for the first 5 mins. Im not sure what these others are using because this didnt work at all. Even where my skin is normal it still provided way too much oil. So the 8-in-1 is not true. Cant wait to try another one, may need to stay away from the drugstores. This is going BACK!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is one of the best bb creams I have used. The coverage is fine and its texture is perfect. It hydrates my skin for many hours and offers a matte result...I also like that this product has spf 30.