eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 4/14/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this lip balm. It smells good, tastes good and hydrates. Best one I've tried yet!!

on 4/14/2011 6:10:00 PM

I'm from Vancouver Canada and this is very hard to find here. It took me moths of waiting to get it since its always sold out. RW&CO is the only place i know around the city that sells it, though the saleslady said it could be found at Aberdeens Mall for freakin $20 each!!!!
I love d packaging, so cute! So smooth on my lips specially if u put it on overnight, my lips are so soft the next day. I always have dry lips and i hate it everytime I put lipstick on my lips were still chapped even under a moisturising lipstick. But no more of that after using eos lipbalm, my regular lipstick just glides on easily and doesn't chap anymore. I got 1 of each color for CAD$6 each and definitely worth it! I love this product and this particular color too.. Summer fruit

on 4/14/2011 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like the eos lip balms but not this flavor. Frankly, I think it smells like cat pee and grosses me out. Love the lemon one though.

on 4/12/2011 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I paid more for the packaging and the scent (Peachy-O's)/flavor. Dried out my lips, which went totally went against what it's marketed for. Probably the worst lip balm I've tried. The packaging is cute and convenient, but save your money for a Nivea Kiss of Moisture instead.

on 4/11/2011 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First off, this packaging is soooo cute. It makes it so easy to find in my purse. Also, the smell is wonderful! It goes on very smoothly and I loved it at first. BUT after about a week or so I noticed my lips got extremely dry in between applications and they started peeling A LOT. If your lips aren't prone to dryness I would definitely get this. If you're looking for a fix for dryness, this isn't it.

on 4/10/2011 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like it a lot, but it is a bit awkward to put on and the shape is super inconvienient. I have the lemon drop one and it smells AMAZING but the way the packaging is (round) makes it super difficult to store in pockets/pencil cases because this is the chapstick i keep in my locker. Overall I might repurchase.

on 4/10/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Dries out lips just a bit, if used too often, but it did smooth my lips alot at times, smells amazing, just ordinary when it comes to moisturizing.

on 4/10/2011 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This dried out my lips. It applies very thinly, and I found myself slathering on layers and layers of this just so my lips didn't feel like sandpaper when I was wearing it. The round container with one flat edge is also not as convenient as you would think.. if someone jostles the table the egg is sitting on, or walks by, it topples and you and your dry lips have to get down on the floor and look for it because this thing can roll. Meh.

I do like the packaging alot, easy to pull out and throw on real quick and easy to store, and it's really moisturizing. It was a bit more expensive than others that are just as good, but I would still recommend it!

on 4/6/2011 3:26:00 PM

Let's be honest. I bought it for the egg shape. It's just so cute. Turns out though, the lip balm is actually really like. A bit pricey and isn't my all time favorite but it's really moisturizing and fun!

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments