eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 4/11/2011 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

First off, this packaging is soooo cute. It makes it so easy to find in my purse. Also, the smell is wonderful! It goes on very smoothly and I loved it at first. BUT after about a week or so I noticed my lips got extremely dry in between applications and they started peeling A LOT. If your lips aren't prone to dryness I would definitely get this. If you're looking for a fix for dryness, this isn't it.

on 4/10/2011 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like it a lot, but it is a bit awkward to put on and the shape is super inconvienient. I have the lemon drop one and it smells AMAZING but the way the packaging is (round) makes it super difficult to store in pockets/pencil cases because this is the chapstick i keep in my locker. Overall I might repurchase.

on 4/10/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Dries out lips just a bit, if used too often, but it did smooth my lips alot at times, smells amazing, just ordinary when it comes to moisturizing.

on 4/10/2011 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This dried out my lips. It applies very thinly, and I found myself slathering on layers and layers of this just so my lips didn't feel like sandpaper when I was wearing it. The round container with one flat edge is also not as convenient as you would think.. if someone jostles the table the egg is sitting on, or walks by, it topples and you and your dry lips have to get down on the floor and look for it because this thing can roll. Meh.

I do like the packaging alot, easy to pull out and throw on real quick and easy to store, and it's really moisturizing. It was a bit more expensive than others that are just as good, but I would still recommend it!

on 4/6/2011 3:26:00 PM

Let's be honest. I bought it for the egg shape. It's just so cute. Turns out though, the lip balm is actually really like. A bit pricey and isn't my all time favorite but it's really moisturizing and fun!

on 4/6/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is more expensive than other brands, but you do get more of the product in the egg shape than in traditional lip balm sticks.
The scent is great...goes on smooth and tastes nice. Nothing too strong.
Packaging is cute. It's handy for setting on a nightstand.
I don't feel like this is better than my usual lipbalms that I use so I will not be repurchasing.

on 4/6/2011 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Obviously, adorable packaging!
Yummy smell
Does its job - lips are moisturized for at least an hour
Doesn't test on animals
Impractical shape
Want my lips to be moisturized longer

on 4/5/2011 12:06:00 PM

The packaging on this lip product is super unique. Not gonna lie, the packaging drew me in a little. The product itself is yummy! It smells great! Overall, I felt like it did a good job of moisturizing my lips, and I have very dry lips especially during the winter months. This did not feel too heavy on the lips like chapstick, and best of all it doens't have that weird chapstick taste, the super waxy almost chemical taste of most chapsticks. This actually tasted like fruit.Best of all, it's paraben free.

on 4/5/2011 10:56:00 AM

i dont really like this one actually...

Popular Lip Treatments

Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments