September 30, 2014 | 1115 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by angel824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample from my hair dresser after my hair was damaged and I could no longer rely on my straightener and had to learn to blow dry my thick frizzy hair. This product was a life-saver. It doesn't weigh my hair down but leaves it silky and frizz free. I will def buy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Birkin

I have been using MoroccanOil oil treatment for over a month now and it's been amazing. My hair is super soft, smooth and shiny. And it doesn't weigh my hair down like Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Guru4u

I've been using this product on my tresses for about 5 months now and have grown to love it. My hair is fine in texture but I have tons of it. This product does not weigh my hair down like almost all other similar products. I apply it to towel dried hair then blow dry and sometimes run a pea size amount through it again for smoothing. My hair is left soft, shiny and voluminous. The scent is great as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hairdresser started using Moroccanoil treatments a couple of months ago. I haven't been super-impressed with the mask or the hydrating curl cream, but this oil is wonderful. As soon as he puts it on, my curly, sometimes frizzy, dry, color-treated, fine hair is transformed with lustrous shine. I recently bought a sample and it's doing just exactly the same thing. I believe you can also use it as a treatment but it seems a little pricey to use that way, so I'm just going to use it as the finishing touch on my hair. It doesn't seem to build up too drastically, and at 3 or 4 drops per style, it will go a long, long way. I think it's a combo of various cones (yes, DevaGirls, I'm sorry, but they've tried to sell me cone products in the salon, fyi) and argan oil and linseed extract. It also smells lovely--and I am usually not too partial to strongly-scented products on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

This is one of the best conditioners that I have ever used in my life. The combination of this and the oil treatment from the same brand has done wonders for my hair. I color my hair and my hair is to my waist. Although I get my trim every other month, my hair has a tendency of drying out. When I apply this, my hair sucks it in. This is very expensive product but considering the size and duration of use, this has a great value. I use this after coloring as well. It makes my hair silky and incredibly smooth. I recommend this to people with thick and unruly hair-

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No