October 21, 2014 | 1332 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Rascal1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe how wonderful this product is and even though it is pricey, you only need a little bit. I'm Greek and I was afraid that my hair would become really oily, really quickly. My beautician used it on my hair the first time and I was pleasantly surprised how shiny it was without the oiliness. I'm going back to her next week for cut/color and I called to ask that she put a bottle of this aside for me... I should have known - they had sold out and were wating for delivery of stock, but didn't know when. I then became a woman on a mission and was able to find it at another beauty salon that sold great products. I used it myself and just put a pea size drop of this oil in the palm of my hands, rubbed them together then put it on my hair and blew it dry. Even the next day it still looked awesome - and no oiliness! Do NOT hesitate to try this. It'll last a long time even if you have long hair. A little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by angel824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample from my hair dresser after my hair was damaged and I could no longer rely on my straightener and had to learn to blow dry my thick frizzy hair. This product was a life-saver. It doesn't weigh my hair down but leaves it silky and frizz free. I will def buy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Birkin

I have been using MoroccanOil oil treatment for over a month now and it's been amazing. My hair is super soft, smooth and shiny. And it doesn't weigh my hair down like Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Guru4u

I've been using this product on my tresses for about 5 months now and have grown to love it. My hair is fine in texture but I have tons of it. This product does not weigh my hair down like almost all other similar products. I apply it to towel dried hair then blow dry and sometimes run a pea size amount through it again for smoothing. My hair is left soft, shiny and voluminous. The scent is great as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hairdresser started using Moroccanoil treatments a couple of months ago. I haven't been super-impressed with the mask or the hydrating curl cream, but this oil is wonderful. As soon as he puts it on, my curly, sometimes frizzy, dry, color-treated, fine hair is transformed with lustrous shine. I recently bought a sample and it's doing just exactly the same thing. I believe you can also use it as a treatment but it seems a little pricey to use that way, so I'm just going to use it as the finishing touch on my hair. It doesn't seem to build up too drastically, and at 3 or 4 drops per style, it will go a long, long way. I think it's a combo of various cones (yes, DevaGirls, I'm sorry, but they've tried to sell me cone products in the salon, fyi) and argan oil and linseed extract. It also smells lovely--and I am usually not too partial to strongly-scented products on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

This is one of the best conditioners that I have ever used in my life. The combination of this and the oil treatment from the same brand has done wonders for my hair. I color my hair and my hair is to my waist. Although I get my trim every other month, my hair has a tendency of drying out. When I apply this, my hair sucks it in. This is very expensive product but considering the size and duration of use, this has a great value. I use this after coloring as well. It makes my hair silky and incredibly smooth. I recommend this to people with thick and unruly hair-

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No