November 22, 2014 | 936 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so impressed with Moroccanoil! I have alot of fine hair that gets weighed down very easily and Moroccanoil doesn't weigh it down at all. It's not greasy either and leaves my hair full of body and shine. The product is like a miracle for my hair.
I couldn't decide between the Moroccanoil, the Moroccanoil masque and the Moroccanoil styling cream and the Ebay seller had a good price on combined shipping so I ended up buying all three. I love them all. The styling cream is amazing and works perfect with the oil.
I also use the Moroccanoil as a pre-treatment before coloring and it really seems to help the color hold on my stubborn grey roots and temples.
I bought the Moroccanoil from Kellysbeautysupply1 on Ebay - super fast shipping - here in 2 days!
Love this line so much and they are supposed to be coming out with a daily conditioner - can't wait until they do.
This is the most impressive hair product I've tried. My hair looks so much shinier, thicker and full of body using the Moroccanoil line. Love the scent too! The masque is the best mask I've tried and I love hair masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by swtie22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Moroccanoil!!! I have somewhat damaged hair that I normally need to straighten or put a lot of products in order to help with the frizziness and dry ends. My hair also gets a lot of breakage and it is always getting tangled. Although this product does not help with the tangles it is absolutely amazing. It really does transform your hair into a very soft and healthy looking hair, concealing all the dryness and damage in my hair. My hair gets a little bit of shine from this oil, however not anything that is drastically different. A little goes a long way with this product. I have long hair that is past my shoulders and I only use about a nickel size amount on my damp hair. I was able to find this product at a local beauty supply shop, I just went to Moroccanoil's website and found suppliers that sold this product. This product also smells absolutely divine, I am not sure what to compare the smell with, but I absolutely love it, however the smell does not last very long! My only complaint is that this product comes in a glass bottle, which does not make it very travel friendly, it does not have a pump so you have to be careful in order to avoid spillage. The only other complaint that I have is its price. I think $40+ is a lot to pay for a small bottle of oil (especially if you wash your hair every day like I do), but it does work miracles in my hair. Overall I am very happy that I have found this product and will definitely be making future purchases. I would definitely recommended this product if you have damaged hair and want your hair to look and feel healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by HoMeSkillet8212

I was at Schoenemans, the beauty supply store, and i was just about to buy some biosilk when the girl there handed me a sample of this. . I LOVE IT. seriously. reduced dry time, NO oil, a little goes a LONG way. . i put this into my hair before blowdrying and i have amazing silky shine!! . its amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by LipstickStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went to the hair salon last night and the hairdresser use a product called Moraccan Oil. He used a dimed-sized drop and rubbed it into my wet scalp and hair. My hair was so healthy looking and smooth, I'm giving it 5 lipstars. I decided to purchase it. I have not opened the bottle yet, but will be using this product and will provide updates. I googled this product and it says lots of good things about it, so I will be back on here to let you gals know how it is long-term. It cost me 39.95 so I'm expecting a small miracle LOL! but I found it online for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2008 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Rascal1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe how wonderful this product is and even though it is pricey, you only need a little bit. I'm Greek and I was afraid that my hair would become really oily, really quickly. My beautician used it on my hair the first time and I was pleasantly surprised how shiny it was without the oiliness. I'm going back to her next week for cut/color and I called to ask that she put a bottle of this aside for me... I should have known - they had sold out and were wating for delivery of stock, but didn't know when. I then became a woman on a mission and was able to find it at another beauty salon that sold great products. I used it myself and just put a pea size drop of this oil in the palm of my hands, rubbed them together then put it on my hair and blew it dry. Even the next day it still looked awesome - and no oiliness! Do NOT hesitate to try this. It'll last a long time even if you have long hair. A little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by angel824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample from my hair dresser after my hair was damaged and I could no longer rely on my straightener and had to learn to blow dry my thick frizzy hair. This product was a life-saver. It doesn't weigh my hair down but leaves it silky and frizz free. I will def buy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Birkin

I have been using MoroccanOil oil treatment for over a month now and it's been amazing. My hair is super soft, smooth and shiny. And it doesn't weigh my hair down like Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Guru4u

I've been using this product on my tresses for about 5 months now and have grown to love it. My hair is fine in texture but I have tons of it. This product does not weigh my hair down like almost all other similar products. I apply it to towel dried hair then blow dry and sometimes run a pea size amount through it again for smoothing. My hair is left soft, shiny and voluminous. The scent is great as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hairdresser started using Moroccanoil treatments a couple of months ago. I haven't been super-impressed with the mask or the hydrating curl cream, but this oil is wonderful. As soon as he puts it on, my curly, sometimes frizzy, dry, color-treated, fine hair is transformed with lustrous shine. I recently bought a sample and it's doing just exactly the same thing. I believe you can also use it as a treatment but it seems a little pricey to use that way, so I'm just going to use it as the finishing touch on my hair. It doesn't seem to build up too drastically, and at 3 or 4 drops per style, it will go a long, long way. I think it's a combo of various cones (yes, DevaGirls, I'm sorry, but they've tried to sell me cone products in the salon, fyi) and argan oil and linseed extract. It also smells lovely--and I am usually not too partial to strongly-scented products on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

This is one of the best conditioners that I have ever used in my life. The combination of this and the oil treatment from the same brand has done wonders for my hair. I color my hair and my hair is to my waist. Although I get my trim every other month, my hair has a tendency of drying out. When I apply this, my hair sucks it in. This is very expensive product but considering the size and duration of use, this has a great value. I use this after coloring as well. It makes my hair silky and incredibly smooth. I recommend this to people with thick and unruly hair-

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No