October 23, 2014 | 1089 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by PurpleModel

Hmm, im a little iffy about this product, i went to walgreens and kept searching for this and when i found it, i grabbed one in each color - there's only 2 colors: black and eggplant ( purple darkish black)

i wanted to like it based on all of the good reviews. i usually use click pencil liner or liquid, but with all the hype on gels, i had to try it. i tried mac fluidline and loreal hip and its okay. i think it glides on smoother. I tried to like this one. and i did for a while, the brush is okay but it makes the line too thick at times. I let it set and its a good color, but when i blink after a few hours. it almost transfers to the top of my eyelids. any suggestions? i set it with black eyeshadow too to prevent this. but after 3-4 hours i notice. it. and i dint notice this with liquid. i even put shadow to prevent it. sigh.

I want to like it, and want to know if i am using it wrong? is it really that great? I might return both eventho t hey are cheap and get something else . =] I'm going to give it a few more tries. i tried it about 4 times already.

message me with suggestions plz!

thanks!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by xchristinex

My first creme liner and i love it. It glides on super easily and it really pigmented and is a jet black. Also, the packaging is okay IMO. You set it down upsidedown ( cap down) and it look kinda like a mushroom :]. Also, it comes with a mini brush which is great for beginers. I found the brush okay, but a bit big for me ( i like to line thinly) I little bit goes a long way.

It stayed on me alll day ( a school day) and smudged a tiny bit. But that was okay. I set it with a dark brown shadow ( since i down have black) and it didn't fade or anything and stayed put. Also, i bought it for around $5-$6 CDN, which is a bit pricy compared to the other reviewers, so i'd wait for it to go on sale to buy it. would defs rebuy :]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by JetLilotai

Amazing. Without a doubt the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. The little brush with it is not that great, but to be honest it's not that bad considering the price. The liner is a great texure and applies a dark rich black. I hope WnW keeps this one around forever. Might try the aubergine one too...
EDIT: I did try the purple: not as good as the black. It's kind of streaky and translucent. Oh well..it was only 1.95 at Duane Reade and the black just keeps rocking my world. Still very happy with that one.
Bravo Wet n Wild!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by budgetbeauty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best black gel eyeliner for the upper lid I have ever used! I've tried Stila Smudgepots and Jane Mineral Gel Eyeliner, both of which were good but smudged on my oily lids, though not horribly. It's much softer and creamier than the Jane eyeliner, which makes application easier, but it's almost too creamy. Sometimes it's hard to draw a nice, solid line due to its creaminess so I have to go over the line a few times. However, the end result is very nice and dark black, and once the line dries, it does not budge or smudge at all. If it's layered on too thickly, it has a tendency to flake a little. Other than that, it is completely waterproof and stays nice and black all day. It's also much cheaper than Stila ($20) at only $3.99 at Walgreens. Performance on the waterline is not that great. It doesn't spread on the waterline that well, and I have to really work it in to get good coverage. Also, because it dries so well, it tends to crack and flake on the waterline. I wouldn't recommend it for the waterline unless you go over it with a black powder eyeshadow or something like L'oreal HIP's kohl eyeliner. Still, it is an amazing product and one that I would buy over and over again. It comes off easily with waterproof eye makeup remover. I also have it in eggplant, but I don't like it as much because the color is rather dull, and it's harder to get a solid line because it is so creamy.

Pros: dark black, very creamy, dries quickly, does not smudge, waterproof
Cons: doesn't work for the waterline
Bottom line: would repurchase, I hope it's not LE

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sunshine09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is one wnw product that i think the packaging is cute. this e/l lasted in my waterline almost all day and that is the longest that any e/l has ever lasted on me. its creamy and has such a rich coloring. i love it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jordella

Loved this!
The brush it comes with sucks, but I just used my Annabelle A-14 brush.
It goes on smooth and effortlessly, it lasts all day without smudging, a little goes a long way!
I love this stuff! It is the best eyeliner ever! My first HG eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Incredible liner. I do not have good luck with liquid liners, and pencils always seem to tug when I put them on and I hate that, so I thought I'd give this a whirl. Love, love love it! And it does NOT come off until you take it off (I use Neutrogena eye makeup remover with a cotton ball and it takes it right off). You just take the tiniest dot on the end of the slanted brush and it'll do a nice, easily applied line on one eye. When I'm done, I just wipe the brush clean on a tissue. It's that simple! I do believe I've found my HG eyeliner! EDIT: I still love this liner BUT after using it for a week or so, it made one of my eyelids tender and slightly swell...so I had to pitch it. I have never had that happen before with an eye product, so who knows. Obviously didn't agree with me for whatever reason. Bummer because I really loved it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

This is the only thing left on my face after a hot shower or just my face washing routine. It seriously stays on! it's easy to apply and the cream does not dry out so i'm not scraping the top of anything off. The price was great for this and i'm so glad I read the reviews here.

The only con is trying to remove this. I use my equate facial/makeup remover wipes to get it off.

and yes, like everyone else says, this does not smudge!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by snow23

I was so sad that this was in the beginning, Limited Edition. However, when I went to Walgreens, I noticed that they created a spot for this item on their permanent wall. Seriously ladies, this is the best cream/gel eyeliner out there.

I've tried MAC, Jane, HIP, and this is the only one that doesn't smudge or bleed on me. It's only 3.99 and there are always sales as well.

Comes in two colors, Black (extremely dark) and purple

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lizhmajumder

Wow, am I impressed? I didn't need another creme eyeliner but I saw this in cvs, it was on sale and it was part of a recent "I must have everything I've read a review on" haul binge. I really like this much better than the HIP creme liner and much better than the coastal scents gel creme liner and I really like those two. This is awesome: doesn't flake which I get with the coastal scents gel liner sometimes and it doesn't smudge and the color (in this case the black) is vibrant and true to the color. the little brush that comes with it is not even that bad. I like WNW but some of their products are not winners. This one totally is!

I should have gotten the gel liner in aubergine (purple) but didn't want to chance not liking it.

the packaging is small and kind of spherical which doesn't make a difference one way or another. I'd buy again.