Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 4/24/2009 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was surprised at the quality of this $4 drugstore product. I went to Walgreens looking for the liquid eyeliner by Wet 'n Wild because I heard it was good (and inexpensive), but it seemed to be sold out so I decided to buy this instead. I went home and applied it without any difficulty. It came with a stiff, flat/angled brush that made it easy to apply the cream liner. I didn't need a lot of product to get the effect I wanted. I might have messed up a little, but it was easy to clean up with a cotton swab and some water. Normally if I put on pencil eyeliner or something, it would just smudge on my under eye area after some time, and I thought the creme liner would have the same result, but nope, I was wrong! After a few hours, the creme liner was just as inky black and fresh as when I had first applied it. Amazing. It really stayed put! I found it a little difficult to wash off with my Purpose gentle cleanser, however, which is usually very effective in removing all of my makeup (even eye makeup) in one go without any fuss, so I had to use jojoba oil to wipe it off. But I'm not complaining...

on 4/23/2009 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Pleasantly surprised! :) I bought this mainly beacuse I've been searching for an eyeliner to stay on my waterline, beacuse Mac fluidline didn't work out on me. Plus I've tried TONS of other eyeliners. high end to low end, UD 24/7, lancome waterproof khol, prestige, styli-style, liquids, etc. Anyways, when I applied this on my waterline it stayed ALOT longer than my fluidline, the ONLY bad thing (reason i'm giving 3 lippies) is beacuse it ended up flaking on my waterline, even though it stayed. I think I may have applied it too thinly or something so I will try again and update again. Still, I think it's a great liner. On the lid, it's fantastic! (my rating is mostly because of the waterline situation, but if it were based on the lid application, 5 lippies!)

on 4/22/2009 12:46:00 AM

When I first got this gel eyeliner, I was very skeptical like most. This is my first ever gel that I have used from a pot. I went to go put some on my hand at first, and then I touched it... it smeared! So for a second all I thought about doing was taking it back to Walgreens. Then when I went to go wash it off like 5 minutes later, I was amazed how hard it was to clean! I realized just like liquid liners (which I hate for my asian eyes) has to dry first...should have been a no brainer, go me :-p So I went and used the applicator that it came with, I was very shocked at how rich the black was and how easy it was to put on! Im not hating the brush that it came with because for me its almost just the right size... just wish it was a tab bit tiny bit smaller but good enough for now. It doesn't tug like my mechanical eyeliner, which has always been so annoying! And for only $4.29 at walgreens, it is a steal and I think I will continue to use this. I want to get this in purple later on! This is really the only product I can say I truely like from WnW other than there lip gloss :) I would go and try the MAC fluidline, but I see no point in spending so much on eyeliner...maybe when I get more money. As far as the HIP, if it dries like people say it does, then I won't get that either. I love MUA :)

on 4/21/2009 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i've tried jane gel liner, loreal hip cream liner, and indelible gel liner, i can honestly say that is is my favorite out of all 4 of them, because the color is the deepest black and it makes my eyes pop, so far it has not dried out on me i've had it for a couple months, the texture is like butter, very soft, i got this at bogo so it was definitely a steal, my next purchase will probably be the mac black track to see how it compares, but i'm so happy with wet and wild gel liner it might be a while till i feel the urge to buy it.

on 4/19/2009 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After trying the HIP Creme Eyeliner, I returned it because I could not justify to myself spending so much on something I would rarely use. I've been eyeing this since then and decided today that I would give this a go. It's a rich, true black. It's very creamy and just glides on and stays on. This doesn't budge or smudge on me even though I have oily eyelids. The packaging is cheap like all WnW products and the brush that comes with it is almost useles. Definitely worth the price!

on 4/18/2009 11:45:00 PM

I tried this product when it first came out and was amazed. Had used HIP cream eyeliner and was in love with them until they dried out, every color dry as a bone! and at 12.00 bucks a pop wasn't happy. So when I was unpacking this eyeliner from it's display box, I figured I would give it a try, at 4.00 bucks, what the hey. LOVE IT...is the best, does not dry out in the bottle and stays put on your face. Toss the brush it comes with, or use it to help smudge your kohl liners.

on 4/18/2009 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

this stuff is amazing! my only complaint is that its really hard to wash off (although its good that it doesn't wear off during the day, obviously!)
i've used stila smudge pots and benefit creaseless cream as liners and this works just as well. i usually stay away from black because it looks kind of harsh on me but i still really like this. i only wish it came in more colors!

on 4/14/2009 10:23:00 AM

I have tried several gel/creme black liners, including Red Earth ( pricey) Jane etc and this is, by far, the best. Anyone with oily eye lids will be thrilled with this liner.

Throw away the brush and use a thinner one or buy one from your local Big box craft store ( artists quality brushes at a fraction of the price).

on 4/12/2009 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Best drugstore gel/creme black eyeliner I've tried.
Jane gel eyeliner smudges.
Hip creme eyeliner dries out too quickly.
This formula is very smooth, and doesn't smudge. This is the only eyeliner I've tried that doesn't travel from the upper inner corners of my eyes to the lower inner corners. I love it. The brush it comes with is a bit thick, but the actual product is exactly what I was looking for (and so cheap).

on 4/9/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

So after reading the great reviews on here, I made my way to the store to search for this product. Luckily, I found it. There were only two left in black. Anyway, I used it today and it went on soo smoothly and evenly. And it really does last ALL DAY without smudging. It seemed too good to be true, but yes, it is true. The color is also very black and bold.. I've tried other liners that tend to look more gray when they're supposed to be black, but this one is definitely BLACK.

The brush is okay it does the job and I don't have any other liner brushes, so I'll use it for now. I think it's kinda cute. The little jar that the liner comes in is also cute. I will definitely re-buy this if I ever run out. A little goes a long way. The only thing I am concerned about is the liner drying up in the jar... But I'll just have to wait and see how that goes. But for now, I'm just enjoying my wonderful new eyeliner! It's awesome. *I highly recommend.*