July 25, 2014 | 1991 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sunshine09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is one wnw product that i think the packaging is cute. this e/l lasted in my waterline almost all day and that is the longest that any e/l has ever lasted on me. its creamy and has such a rich coloring. i love it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jordella

Loved this!
The brush it comes with sucks, but I just used my Annabelle A-14 brush.
It goes on smooth and effortlessly, it lasts all day without smudging, a little goes a long way!
I love this stuff! It is the best eyeliner ever! My first HG eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Incredible liner. I do not have good luck with liquid liners, and pencils always seem to tug when I put them on and I hate that, so I thought I'd give this a whirl. Love, love love it! And it does NOT come off until you take it off (I use Neutrogena eye makeup remover with a cotton ball and it takes it right off). You just take the tiniest dot on the end of the slanted brush and it'll do a nice, easily applied line on one eye. When I'm done, I just wipe the brush clean on a tissue. It's that simple! I do believe I've found my HG eyeliner! EDIT: I still love this liner BUT after using it for a week or so, it made one of my eyelids tender and slightly swell...so I had to pitch it. I have never had that happen before with an eye product, so who knows. Obviously didn't agree with me for whatever reason. Bummer because I really loved it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

This is the only thing left on my face after a hot shower or just my face washing routine. It seriously stays on! it's easy to apply and the cream does not dry out so i'm not scraping the top of anything off. The price was great for this and i'm so glad I read the reviews here.

The only con is trying to remove this. I use my equate facial/makeup remover wipes to get it off.

and yes, like everyone else says, this does not smudge!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by snow23

I was so sad that this was in the beginning, Limited Edition. However, when I went to Walgreens, I noticed that they created a spot for this item on their permanent wall. Seriously ladies, this is the best cream/gel eyeliner out there.

I've tried MAC, Jane, HIP, and this is the only one that doesn't smudge or bleed on me. It's only 3.99 and there are always sales as well.

Comes in two colors, Black (extremely dark) and purple

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lizhmajumder

Wow, am I impressed? I didn't need another creme eyeliner but I saw this in cvs, it was on sale and it was part of a recent "I must have everything I've read a review on" haul binge. I really like this much better than the HIP creme liner and much better than the coastal scents gel creme liner and I really like those two. This is awesome: doesn't flake which I get with the coastal scents gel liner sometimes and it doesn't smudge and the color (in this case the black) is vibrant and true to the color. the little brush that comes with it is not even that bad. I like WNW but some of their products are not winners. This one totally is!

I should have gotten the gel liner in aubergine (purple) but didn't want to chance not liking it.

the packaging is small and kind of spherical which doesn't make a difference one way or another. I'd buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by anaritapulga

Ok this is the most AMAZING, and lets add cheap, eyeliner! I bought it on ebay for 3,5 (shipping included) and it as the greatest buy ever!
Its dark black very very black and creamy! it as a very good pigmentation and most of all an extraordinary staying powder! Its just becomes water, heat and sweet proof! I swapped into my hand as soon as it arrived but only in my eyes i could see that even on my waterline it didnt come off!

Love it! Guess this is one of my HG products!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2009 3:59:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

This is a great cream eyeliner for such an affordable price. It is so easy to apply and the color is very pigmented. It doesn't fade or flake at all because it's waterproof. It dries pretty quick, and once it dries, you cannot rub it off or wipe it off with water. You definitely need an eye makeup remover which takes it right off. The only problem I have with this eyeliner is that it dries quick once it's applied on my lashline, so it's hard to fix a mistake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome! it's so creamy and easily to apply. Would definitely purchase before repurchasing fluidline again. My only hesitation is whether this stuff will try fast, like the Jane gel liner. not sure is this was due to quality of product - you get what you pay for i guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

It took me awhile to get this whole cream eyeliner thing worked out, but now I am loving it. This one is spreadable, very black, and doesn't irritate my eyes. It gives me the look of liquid liner without the hassle, and once it dries it won't go anywhere. My only problem is that I tend to get it everywhere (the sink, my hands, etc) when I try to apply or wash the brush, and if I don't wash it away really quickly then it will set and refuse to come off. I need a new eyemakeup remover :-P But that's more operator error than anything. I would definitely buy this again- if I could find it. Unfortunately, it seems that has disappeared from the face of the earth. Stupid Wet 'n Wild- why is one of your best products by FAR limited edition?