April 18, 2014 | 1239 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by snow23

I was so sad that this was in the beginning, Limited Edition. However, when I went to Walgreens, I noticed that they created a spot for this item on their permanent wall. Seriously ladies, this is the best cream/gel eyeliner out there.

I've tried MAC, Jane, HIP, and this is the only one that doesn't smudge or bleed on me. It's only 3.99 and there are always sales as well.

Comes in two colors, Black (extremely dark) and purple

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lizhmajumder

Wow, am I impressed? I didn't need another creme eyeliner but I saw this in cvs, it was on sale and it was part of a recent "I must have everything I've read a review on" haul binge. I really like this much better than the HIP creme liner and much better than the coastal scents gel creme liner and I really like those two. This is awesome: doesn't flake which I get with the coastal scents gel liner sometimes and it doesn't smudge and the color (in this case the black) is vibrant and true to the color. the little brush that comes with it is not even that bad. I like WNW but some of their products are not winners. This one totally is!

I should have gotten the gel liner in aubergine (purple) but didn't want to chance not liking it.

the packaging is small and kind of spherical which doesn't make a difference one way or another. I'd buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by anaritapulga

Ok this is the most AMAZING, and lets add cheap, eyeliner! I bought it on ebay for 3,5 (shipping included) and it as the greatest buy ever!
Its dark black very very black and creamy! it as a very good pigmentation and most of all an extraordinary staying powder! Its just becomes water, heat and sweet proof! I swapped into my hand as soon as it arrived but only in my eyes i could see that even on my waterline it didnt come off!

Love it! Guess this is one of my HG products!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 3:59:00 AM More reviews by hanabi318

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great cream eyeliner for such an affordable price. It is so easy to apply and the color is very pigmented. It doesn't fade or flake at all because it's waterproof. It dries pretty quick, and once it dries, you cannot rub it off or wipe it off with water. You definitely need an eye makeup remover which takes it right off. The only problem I have with this eyeliner is that it dries quick once it's applied on my lashline, so it's hard to fix a mistake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome! it's so creamy and easily to apply. Would definitely purchase before repurchasing fluidline again. My only hesitation is whether this stuff will try fast, like the Jane gel liner. not sure is this was due to quality of product - you get what you pay for i guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

It took me awhile to get this whole cream eyeliner thing worked out, but now I am loving it. This one is spreadable, very black, and doesn't irritate my eyes. It gives me the look of liquid liner without the hassle, and once it dries it won't go anywhere. My only problem is that I tend to get it everywhere (the sink, my hands, etc) when I try to apply or wash the brush, and if I don't wash it away really quickly then it will set and refuse to come off. I need a new eyemakeup remover :-P But that's more operator error than anything. I would definitely buy this again- if I could find it. Unfortunately, it seems that has disappeared from the face of the earth. Stupid Wet 'n Wild- why is one of your best products by FAR limited edition?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by thewomanwarrior

I'm impressed with this Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner! I have no problems with smudging whatsoever and the color you see in the pot is what you get on your eyelid. It is as good as MAC's Blacktrack Fluidline but it's even better because it's so much cheaper! I Love it! Too bad it's only a limited edition. :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by masqued_dreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is everything i want in a cream eyeliner. It's cheap, i paid $2.99 for mine. It stays on all day long. I wore mine for 12+ hours without much smudging or fading and it is a deep jet black color just like MAC blacktrack fluidline. The only downfall of the product is i HATE the packaging. its' cheap plastic jar that's made to look like glass just doesn't do it for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ChenchillaxChop

WOW! I am impressed! I bought this for only $4 at Drug Mart. The only other gel liners I have tried are Jane's, L'Oreal HIP, and Revlon(which was awful.)
This liner applies VERY smoothly and is very creamy/moist. Don't be fooled though, once the liner sets, it won't budge! I kept trying to rub it with my hands and NO smears! I love using this on my upper lashline for a precise line. It's like paint, it sets, and then it has awesome lasting power. It's the best you can get at this price, and it's my HG. High end quality with a drugstore price. The cheapest of drugstore potted eyeliners, actually.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2008 2:17:00 AM More reviews by bonita29

okay this product is awesome..I bought it at bogo 1/2 off so each one was like 3 USD which is super cheap. I bought two in black at the Fred Meyer's I went to a different one today and they did not have it...so I am going to buy several more to back up since they are LE...
Quality wise it is great...goes on smooth and is true black in color..If you apply a thick line it will smudge but if it is on the thinner side it will not smudge at all.
The quality is as good as my MAC Fluidline and better than the SmashBox version which I also have which always smudges...
this is truly awesome and totally recommendable...Two thumbs up!!!