December 19, 2014 | 1472 users online

Skincare - Face - Trilogy - Rosehip Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Lyla90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I bought this product, it made my skin look really smooth and faded my acne scars, but gave me a terrible allergic reaction to it. It didn't scare me off completely though as I loved how it made my skin look despite congesting it. After my skin healed, I tried it again, and I think as long as I don't use it every night, and keep it to 1 or 2 small drops, it wouldn't be as bad. I do see a significant improvement in my skin after usage though it glows and it definitely minimises my acne scars. Wish my skin would be more accommodating and less irritated to everything!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by voyme262

Great product. I have dry- senstive skin and very rarely breakout. This has significantly improved texture of skin- minimizing pore size, and helps keep skin smooth and soft and make up sits on it nicely all day =). I put more than it recommends, more like 4-5 drops not 2-3 as it recommends. I even get my friends who are prone to breakouts to put it directly onto clean skin over a breakout and it goes down over night! =) I dont mind the smell however my sister hates it and can't use it during the day because she smells it on her skin. I think it must soak into my skin better as its so dry without it so I dont smell it. Go ahead try it, its not too expensive for what it does =) ...Also I do NOT use a moisturiser when i use this product..no need.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by uglygirl84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I so wanted this product to work for me. I bought this after reading so many good reviews. have been using it for a month. this didn't do anything for my skin. it works as a okay moisturizer but that's about it. nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Ting1998

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it does leave my face looking slightly oily after I apply it and the smell reminds me of cooking oil. But the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

I have always had flawless skin (being Asian and having inherited my dad's skin genes instead of my mom's. Thank God!) I'm in my early 30s and I have not had any any wrinkles or lines on my face but in the last year or two, a tiny line has started to appear just underneath my right eye whenever I smiled or laughed. It's annoying because I've only got it underneath one eye. It's more visible when my skin is dry. I tried everything to make sure the skin under my right eye is moisturized but eventually gave up because nothing was able to make the skin there stay moisturized long enough for the line to disappear.

Last week I picked up a bottle of this in NZ (after a friend recommended it). I've been using it twice a day (morning and night) for about 5 days and noticed today that the line is no longer there!

It's like a miracle! And a $35 (NZ) dollar bottle will last ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by gkitten25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after a lot of hype in the UK about this product recently and I really like it! The only reason I haven't given it a 5 is because I think you need to use it for a little while before you can really judge if it is working for you. I have been using mine for about a month and it's going great so far, I've had compliments on my skin from the girl who does my facials. My skin is oily/combination so I was a bit hesitant using the oil as I am prone to breakouts but I must say I've not had one yet and it doesn't feel greasy. I like to use this product on it's own at night or a drop or two mixed in with my day moisturiser to give me a little bit extra hydration, I also use it alone round my eyes, but sparingly..you really only need a little.

I will continue to use this product as part of my daily skin routine and hopefully in the long run it will help with anti ageing and skin tone.. definitely doesn't hurt to try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this may possibly be breaking me out, although I have super dry skin, but I continue to use it, because I LOVE how hydrated it makes my skin feel! I use this before my moisturiser at night, and I wake up to smooth, soft skin. I really like the feeling. I'm focusing on other factors that might be breaking me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by frostbites

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

EDIT: this is so much better when fresh! i had a slightly expired bottle and the difference is astounding. i find that with oils, expiry date plays a bigger role in the quality of product than with creams. take note and caveat emptor.
i would recommend this to anyone.

nothing to add, excellent reviews by those before me.
just a word of warning: with this, less is more.
if you don't feel like it's working, try using LESS. i don't think this is HG for me (doesn't lift or plump my skin like some other oils, ie Weleda Wild rose capsules), but when i tried putting on a few drops less, the results were better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by snootfrack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At night I usually moisturise with Dermalogica's Intensive Moisture Balance, but if I have flakies I'll use 5 - 6 drops of this instead. I also use it every morning for a quick hit of hydration before applying my primer. It really is amazing. It melts right into my combination skin without leaving a greasy film, and my skin feels soft and plump and looks glowy afterwards. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by CaroSaid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good, quality product. My skin becomes extremely dry, flaky and is prone to peeling in the winter. The agitation and unseemly redness this causes can be both embarrassing and painful. After doing some research, I ordered this out of desperation. I'm glad that I did -- using it at night, under cream or by itself, has really lessened the agitation caused by too much exfoliation and/or low humidity. It can also be used under the eye as a moisturizer alone or as a base coating before regular eye cream. Lastly, I didn't appear to suffer extra breakouts from it. The price for this product is very reasonable and it lasts a long time. This is definitely a winner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by ammielawry

I love this product. I am just finishing my first bottle and have already got another bottle ready to go. The condition of my skin has greatly improved. I don't have dry, flaky spots anymore, redness is reduced, and the overall tone is softer. I used to wear foundation to work every day, but now I don't need to.