Trilogy Rosehip Oil

4.3

Certified organic rosehip oil (New Zealand)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this after reading in Liz Earle's book Skin Secrets that rosehip oil was a good way of moisturising teenage skin without overloading it. It is also supposed to decongest skin which is something I really need in a skincare product. I now use this every night with no moisturiser on top and I love the way it feels on my skin; moisturising but in no way heavy. I love using natural products on my skin and I would definitely repurchase this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use Rho every other night after I've cleansed & moisturised my skin. I find that patting it on rather than working it into the skin works best for me. It hasn't broke me out & I saw results as early as day 2. Acne scars seemed lighter & it has helped to even out my skin tone. Overall I'm really happy with this product!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I am in my early twenties, and have normal/combination skin that sometimes is very dry and other times quite oily. I do get breakouts, but mainly every four weeks. My skin tends to be dehydrated, and can feel quite tight and uncomfortable.

I felt that I needed something more than just a moisturiser, and have heard wonderful things about this oil. I really, really like it! It is light, and absorbs quickly. I don't mind the smell, it is not very noticeable to be honest. I use this mainly at night, after my serum. I use 4-5 drops, which is enough for my face and neck. Most nights I also apply a light moisturiser on top, and my skin feels very soft and hydrated in the mornings. During my oilier times (that time of the month) i skip the moisturiser, and my skin feels as it usually does when I wake up in the morning.

I also use it under my sunscreen on days when I don't wear makeup, just to moisturise.

I have not had a problem with it blocking my pores, then again that has never been a problem for me. I have used it under makeup, and it is fine.

I had a patch of eczema on my elbow, and applied this a few nights in a row, and it was gone in just a few days. I also tend to get eczema on my eyelids during the winter, but that hasn't been a problem this winter. As soon as my eyelids have been feeling dry, I've taken this across my eyelids at night, and it has kept the eczema at bay.

Al in all - I will continue to use rosehip oil. I also really like the pipette which makes it easy to get the right amount.

Pros: All natural, dainty traditional pharmacy brown bottle with dropper, didn't break me out, not overly greasy for an oil if that makes sense

Cons: It just doesn't fade marks, though the pleasant sheen/ glow it gives skin is light reflecting so it may at first seem that your skin is less marked

It is just a moisturising agent. An all natural one, one that I can put on my lips safe in the knowledge that if I ingest it it's safe,
I think the appeal of this product even when I break it down into a basic moisturiser is the fact that it feels like a little treatment in itself. The oil hangs around for a while and so veritably encourages massage which can only be a good thing. It also smells good for you - not good - but healthy.
Best used at night where any excess oil can be absorbed. I'd buy it again. I mix it with E45 lotion to thin it out a bit and make it more spreasbale/ wearable for day time, esp. during winter

I've been using this product for about a month,hoping to reduce the appearence of gross red and dark acne marks on my face! I do still suffer from acne.I apply it every morning,mixing it with aloe vera gel in my palm.It makes my skin feel soft and fresh,and doesnt irritate or sting my skin.I do think it has improved my readness and gross complexion a bit as they are not as noticible in the mirror,but i still hate looking at my skin.I am going to continue using it and hope to see some improvement in the next few months.

this product is really nice. i use it with the cream cleanser and ultra hydrating face cream and it always makes my skin super soft. the reason why i didnt give it a 5 star rating was because ive only used it for 2 weeks so not sure about it removing my sun spots or not. also, the 20ml bottle doesnt last that long and trilogy isnt exactly cheap. in other reviews i heard it lasts for ages but ive been using it for bout 2 weeks and is about 1/3 of the way through even though i only use 3 drops twice a day. the smell is almost unnoticeable, just a light smell of rose hip. will definately repurchase if i see further results and get the 45 ml bottle coz that will last me for 2 months

I use this at night instead of moisturiser and massage it in and it works really well. It has reduced the redness on my cheeks and when I wake up my skin feels soft. It also reduces the appearance of acne scars after a while and has never made me break out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is a godsend. It was very effective at clearing up belmish scars and feels light and moisturising on my skin. I have had it go rancid in the past so be sure to replace it before the expiration date.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Would buy again. I add a couple of drops to my moisturizer and I have liked using it.

I just started using it on my face - I'm entering a hormonal state and my chin is developing cystic acne really bad (genetic). this is my last kick at the can before I try acutane. First of all, the thumbs up posters strongly outweigh the thumbs down reviewers - which leads me to believe that most of the thumbs down posters are likely trolls who just want to nay say a good product. I will give an honest report in two weeks time after I give this product a proper try.

Popular Face Skincare Products