Trilogy Rosehip Oil

4.3

Certified organic rosehip oil (New Zealand)

on 12/24/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is a godsend. It was very effective at clearing up belmish scars and feels light and moisturising on my skin. I have had it go rancid in the past so be sure to replace it before the expiration date.

on 12/21/2012 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Would buy again. I add a couple of drops to my moisturizer and I have liked using it.

on 10/2/2012 9:34:00 AM

I just started using it on my face - I'm entering a hormonal state and my chin is developing cystic acne really bad (genetic). this is my last kick at the can before I try acutane. First of all, the thumbs up posters strongly outweigh the thumbs down reviewers - which leads me to believe that most of the thumbs down posters are likely trolls who just want to nay say a good product. I will give an honest report in two weeks time after I give this product a proper try.

on 9/12/2012 3:33:00 AM

I wanted a serum to use at night under my moisturizer to improve my complexion. I'd been playing around with a couple of different products that in the end didn't really do anything for me. I work in a pharmacy and we sell bucketloads of rose hip oil so I thought, why not give it a try? I admit, I really hate that it's an oil but a drop or two is all you need anyway. I used it every night until I noticed a significant improvement in my skin, from being dull to glowy in a matter of weeks! However, and this i'm not really too sure about, but I started noticing dry patches on my face that wouldn't go away. I was really surprised as it felt like my face was just sucking up the rose hip oil and my moisturizer and yet, not feeling the least bit hydrated but very dry and tight instead. I stopped the rosehip oil and changed moisturizers. The dry patches went away instantly. I wanted to go back on the rosehip oil but have been skeptical since. So now I'm just using it every other night while still achieving great results (and fingers crossed - no more dry patches!)

on 8/15/2012 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The first time I bought this product, it made my skin look really smooth and faded my acne scars, but gave me a terrible allergic reaction to it. It didn't scare me off completely though as I loved how it made my skin look despite congesting it. After my skin healed, I tried it again, and I think as long as I don't use it every night, and keep it to 1 or 2 small drops, it wouldn't be as bad. I do see a significant improvement in my skin after usage though it glows and it definitely minimises my acne scars. Wish my skin would be more accommodating and less irritated to everything!!!

on 7/23/2012 9:33:00 PM

Great product. I have dry- senstive skin and very rarely breakout. This has significantly improved texture of skin- minimizing pore size, and helps keep skin smooth and soft and make up sits on it nicely all day =). I put more than it recommends, more like 4-5 drops not 2-3 as it recommends. I even get my friends who are prone to breakouts to put it directly onto clean skin over a breakout and it goes down over night! =) I dont mind the smell however my sister hates it and can't use it during the day because she smells it on her skin. I think it must soak into my skin better as its so dry without it so I dont smell it. Go ahead try it, its not too expensive for what it does =) ...Also I do NOT use a moisturiser when i use this product..no need.

on 6/12/2012 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I so wanted this product to work for me. I bought this after reading so many good reviews. have been using it for a month. this didn't do anything for my skin. it works as a okay moisturizer but that's about it. nothing special.

on 5/31/2012 8:24:00 AM

The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it does leave my face looking slightly oily after I apply it and the smell reminds me of cooking oil. But the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

I have always had flawless skin (being Asian and having inherited my dad's skin genes instead of my mom's. Thank God!) I'm in my early 30s and I have not had any any wrinkles or lines on my face but in the last year or two, a tiny line has started to appear just underneath my right eye whenever I smiled or laughed. It's annoying because I've only got it underneath one eye. It's more visible when my skin is dry. I tried everything to make sure the skin under my right eye is moisturized but eventually gave up because nothing was able to make the skin there stay moisturized long enough for the line to disappear.

Last week I picked up a bottle of this in NZ (after a friend recommended it). I've been using it twice a day (morning and night) for about 5 days and noticed today that the line is no longer there!

It's like a miracle! And a $35 (NZ) dollar bottle will last ages.

on 5/24/2012 10:53:00 AM

I bought this after a lot of hype in the UK about this product recently and I really like it! The only reason I haven't given it a 5 is because I think you need to use it for a little while before you can really judge if it is working for you. I have been using mine for about a month and it's going great so far, I've had compliments on my skin from the girl who does my facials. My skin is oily/combination so I was a bit hesitant using the oil as I am prone to breakouts but I must say I've not had one yet and it doesn't feel greasy. I like to use this product on it's own at night or a drop or two mixed in with my day moisturiser to give me a little bit extra hydration, I also use it alone round my eyes, but sparingly..you really only need a little.

I will continue to use this product as part of my daily skin routine and hopefully in the long run it will help with anti ageing and skin tone.. definitely doesn't hurt to try it.

on 4/27/2012 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I think this may possibly be breaking me out, although I have super dry skin, but I continue to use it, because I LOVE how hydrated it makes my skin feel! I use this before my moisturiser at night, and I wake up to smooth, soft skin. I really like the feeling. I'm focusing on other factors that might be breaking me out.

Popular Face Skincare Products