November 22, 2014 | 1618 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperShock Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Unfortunately like all of the Avon mascaras I tried (I was a rep for 2 years) this one was not for me. Too clumpy and hard to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Tege

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail mascara! Nothing can compare to this, and I can't believe its an affordable one from Avon! :)
Since I started wearing this mascara, my friends have complimented on how my lashes, thinking I was wearing false eyelashes!!! Absoultly wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by smilesz65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara does exactly what it says! I have been using this mascara since Avon started selling it and I always get compliments on full and thick my lashes look. Sometimes people even think I used falsies to get them so full and volumized. It does take awhile to dry though, so I can't really blink a lot for a few minutes to avoid getting it on my face, but the wait is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by shellbell114

I love this mascara, It's a product that I have purchased again and again. It lengthens and thickens lashes like no other mascara I have used (and I have tried some expensive ones). I will carry on purchasing this mascara for as long as Avon keep on making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by angiepangee

I stock up on this mascara especially when they have buy one get one. I have thin eyelashes and this plumps them up! I cannot find anything else that compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by enda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

perfect :)really show off the algae, not sticky and increase volume. do not fragment and long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: Bristles are so big so volumizing. Only need one swipe for dramatic but wearable everyday look. More layers will be more suitable for clubbing or nighttime. Only C$4.99 when on sale (and often). Black is same as Very,very Black from drugstore brands.

Cons: Tube is big so takes up room in purse. Clumpy and doesn't separate. Leaves raccoon eyes on me. Formula is rather dry (prefer wet).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by kylekisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i just cant seem to make this mascara work for me and i definitely dont see any volume whatsoever with this masacara because i find the brush bristles to be so thin that it makes the lashes also thinner?lol and after i curl my lashes and apply this mascara it just makes the curl lay flat again:( but if youre looking for an everyday mascara give this a try because it does a good job at defining lashes but not so much for volume:|

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a Avon rep so i have used most of the differnt Avon mascaras.This is my all time fave!! The brush is huge and that may be a issue if you have small eyes but it has never bothered me.it makes my lashes long and full.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by care83bear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this mascara, my only criticism is the brush - it's too darn big! I rarely had a morning where I didn't get mascara on my brow bone, or my nose due to the brush. Other than that, it didn't clump, smear and made my eyelashes look longer.