April 25, 2014 | 826 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperShock Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by enda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

perfect :)really show off the algae, not sticky and increase volume. do not fragment and long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: Bristles are so big so volumizing. Only need one swipe for dramatic but wearable everyday look. More layers will be more suitable for clubbing or nighttime. Only C$4.99 when on sale (and often). Black is same as Very,very Black from drugstore brands.

Cons: Tube is big so takes up room in purse. Clumpy and doesn't separate. Leaves raccoon eyes on me. Formula is rather dry (prefer wet).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by kylekisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i just cant seem to make this mascara work for me and i definitely dont see any volume whatsoever with this masacara because i find the brush bristles to be so thin that it makes the lashes also thinner?lol and after i curl my lashes and apply this mascara it just makes the curl lay flat again:( but if youre looking for an everyday mascara give this a try because it does a good job at defining lashes but not so much for volume:|

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a Avon rep so i have used most of the differnt Avon mascaras.This is my all time fave!! The brush is huge and that may be a issue if you have small eyes but it has never bothered me.it makes my lashes long and full.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by care83bear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this mascara, my only criticism is the brush - it's too darn big! I rarely had a morning where I didn't get mascara on my brow bone, or my nose due to the brush. Other than that, it didn't clump, smear and made my eyelashes look longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Styleherfamous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Would I repurchase? Yes times infinity.

Firstly, this mascara doesn't clump as long as you dont layer it too much. It definitely give volume, definition and length. I wriggle my brush so that it'll be even more volumising. This is sadly, not waterproof but it lasts the whole day so dont worry. I have oily skin but this doesn't smudge. So that's good enough. I've never liked waterproof mascara in the first place because most of them takes a lot of time to remove. Which pretty much sucks.

The price is dirt cheap for such amazing mascara. I always get compliments on my eyelashes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by MichaelaL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can not live without this mascara! Ever since it first came out I have had to make sure I have one on the go and one spare. It has a huge brush which makes your eyelashes so long and volumous without putting the mascara on clumpily. I havent once had a bad eyelash day with this mascara. Every now and then they bring out a limited edition printed tube which is quite nice too. The mascara will make you have a false lash look and last all day. They also do this in waterproof now too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by PinkAfroQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to mascara currently. I really like this because it adds volume to my lashes. The brush is large and somewhat difficult to use but one I got use to it it's not a problem. I will continue to but this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ilikejars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never been disappointed by this product. I have very long lashes, so definition and separation (without looking spidery) is important to me, and this mascara delivers. The wand is definitely bigger than most other mascara's that I've seen, but I've never had any difficulty applying on myself or others. This is my go-to mascara, and the one that recommend the most to other people.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by katebarnes

This is the best mascara I have ever used and I have tried a few. It is the closest to false lash effect you will get. I will never buy another mascara again.