Avon SuperShock Mascara

3.7

on 5/11/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this mascara is great! I usually pair this with a volumizing & thickening mascara for a night out, and on its own for daily use (I use an eye lash curler first). It does a good job at separating and providing volume to my thin straight lashes. It does not cause irritation on my eyes ever!! I never have to feel the burning sensation ever again. It is easy to remove and doesnt give me raccoon eyes or smudging.. The big brush is great because it has many bristles that gets every lash <3 I have never had any problems using it (or any injuries)! The key is to not rush through the application...
I'd definitely buy it again, on sale of course ;)

on 4/20/2011 5:13:00 PM

I could not live without this mascara. It is amazing! :). I have tried so many different mascaras, and i can honestly say, this is the best mascara i have ever tried. The colour is amazing, i have the black one, and it really is black! The packaging is lovely, nice and simple. The wand is brilliant :), it's so big! The mascara gets every single one of my lashes and gives them incredible length and volume. I know alot of mascara's promise this, so i wasnt expecting much, but it looks like im wearing false lashes!
It is only 8.50 in the UK so a great price too! I know i am going to be re-purchasing this mascara again and again :) x

on 4/19/2011 8:45:00 PM

Makes my lashes look like spider legs. It has the same brush as the CG lash blast so makes me not even want to try lash blast. Works great on my bottom lashes but I think I would stock with my l'oreal double extend. Stil looking for my hg mascara sigh!

on 4/13/2011 1:41:00 PM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 Unfortunately like all of the Avon mascaras I tried (I was a rep for 2 years) this one was not for me. Too clumpy and hard to apply.

on 4/5/2011 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my holy grail mascara! Nothing can compare to this, and I can't believe its an affordable one from Avon! :)
Since I started wearing this mascara, my friends have complimented on how my lashes, thinking I was wearing false eyelashes!!! Absoultly wonderful!

on 3/26/2011 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara does exactly what it says! I have been using this mascara since Avon started selling it and I always get compliments on full and thick my lashes look. Sometimes people even think I used falsies to get them so full and volumized. It does take awhile to dry though, so I can't really blink a lot for a few minutes to avoid getting it on my face, but the wait is worth it!

on 3/21/2011 4:24:00 PM

I love this mascara, It's a product that I have purchased again and again. It lengthens and thickens lashes like no other mascara I have used (and I have tried some expensive ones). I will carry on purchasing this mascara for as long as Avon keep on making it.

on 3/20/2011 1:56:00 PM

I stock up on this mascara especially when they have buy one get one. I have thin eyelashes and this plumps them up! I cannot find anything else that compares.

on 3/5/2011 3:16:00 PM

perfect :)really show off the algae, not sticky and increase volume. do not fragment and long lasting.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros: Bristles are so big so volumizing. Only need one swipe for dramatic but wearable everyday look. More layers will be more suitable for clubbing or nighttime. Only C$4.99 when on sale (and often). Black is same as Very,very Black from drugstore brands.

Cons: Tube is big so takes up room in purse. Clumpy and doesn't separate. Leaves raccoon eyes on me. Formula is rather dry (prefer wet).