October 20, 2014 | 1769 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Anti Wrinkle SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by starrynite786

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new moisturizer with an spf since I had been using my Olay complete daily moisturizer with spf 15 and was running out. I'm not sure where I got the idea to try this but I believe I saw this in an ad and quickly checked the reviews for it online which were pretty good for the most part. Prior to trying this I tried the Olay total effects and cetaphil lotion with spf 15 and they both did HORRIBLE things to my skin. Right after applying it my face would turn blotchy, red and break out. Needless to say I returned both of those. This product however is my miracle. I've suffered from cystic acne and acne scarring for a few years now and never thought a moisturizer could rid me of my cystic acne but it did! All the ugly bumps and zits on my cheeks,chin are now gone after a month of using this product daily. I'm thinking its the retinol that did the trick. I also use the night cream at night. I'm 21 and I feel as if my skin looks younger than it did in highschool. I'm so glad I tried this and hope they never stop making it. I don't know if they have anything higher than a spf 15 in this moisturizer but I'm willing to try it. I also use neutrogena drytouch sunblock spf 30 in the summer because where I live we get intense sunlight and you literally turn brown within 5 minutes of standing outside. Love this product and love neutrogena!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 6:08:00 AM More reviews by andythemuppet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely use moisturizers because I have acne-prone, sensitive skin. I'm SOOO glad I bought this, my only regret is not having started earlier.
-it TRULY does not clog pores
-it has considerably softened my laugh lines
-lightweight, but moisturizing enough to protect me from the canadian winter winds.
-my skin tone has also been evened out. Not completely evened it out, but enough for me to repurchase despite the price.
Holy Grail for me :D

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by AlleyCat415

I don't want to be the dark horse in this product, but compared to the AHA Healthy Skin Lotion, this doesn't hold a candle to it. It comes across as a basic face cream that sinks in really fast. I actually don't think it's moisturizing enough and the Retinol content is so tiny compared to what I'd like. I think this would be a great product for younger skin but it's not cutting it for me as I get older. I've been using it for awhile now and won't be repurchasing this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by ilalmich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can get HORRIBLE acne sometimes, and this product has NEVER broken me out. I'm always VERY hesitant to use moisturizers because I fear they will give me acne, but this one never has. I love that it has a little bit of SPF to boot! It's not thick and I love that you squeeze it out of a tube rather than have to put your fingers into a jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by flee43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really hesitant about using a product with retinol in it after hearing about irritation and skin sensitivity. But this product is AH-mazing. It's the first time I've used it today, and while I was expecting something thick and creamy, I got light and airy. A little goes a long way and my face doesn't feel greasy at all. My skin has stayed matte all day long and nothing else I've used that is anti-shine has done this for me. I might be a little shiny in places where I've put on concealer, but all in all, my face looks great. I can't say more about its anti-wrinkle properties since I just started using it, but so far, it works really well. If you're looking for a product that is light and will mattify your face (not just anti-shine, but anti-grease) you will love this moisturizer. It's pretty much fragrance-free except for a light clean smell. It is definitely worth the money.

EDIT: I've been using it for several weeks now and my face still stays matte all day, and I rarely ever have pimples. I've been incredibly stressed with school and I usually break out in cystic acne or just have zits with their own zip code. But my face is clear and has never been better. If you're looking for something that will help with your acne, this is definitely a great and effective product. I still can't say much about its wrinkle properties because I don't really have wrinkles but my skin is much smoother and soft to the touch. I also thought my skin would be really sensitive to the retinol and I'd sunburn despite the spf, but I live in SoCal and haven't burned yet. I plan on buying this again and I hope they don't discontinue it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using for about a year now, and I LOVE it. It's very light, sinks in quickly, makes my face soft, and helps fade my acne scars. Also, a little goes a long way. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Bianca910318

I have been using this for a few weeks now and i really like it! it moisturizes my skin, sinks in quickly, brightens my face and i also think it helps with clearing blemishes. I like how it comes in a tube so you dont have to put your fingers in it. Also just a little amount works for your entire face. I dont have wrinkles yet but am using this a preventative measure and i will be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by caassey

great! i love it! it goes on light, does not feel greasy. no break outs! not enough time to see the anti wrinkle benefits yet, but i like it as a moisturizer anyway so i will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

I started using this about 2 weeks ago and in that time my skin has been totally transformed. My skin is more even in texture and more refined, foundation glides on like a dream. However, I can't be entirely sure if this cream can take all the credit... I have also changed my homemade vitamin c serum to include glycerin and I also take a new supplement for skin health, all started about the same time. Of course, I'm not prepared to stop doing any of these things because my skin hasn't bee this good for years!! Anyway, definitely will repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Linamakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite face moisturizer. I've been using this for the past 3 years now. Tried some other products along the way out of curiosity, but always go back to the Anti Wrinkle Cream.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No