October 23, 2014 | 1337 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Wave™ (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by courtpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

So I bought this product on a whim. It was $11 at Wal-Mart and since I work there I get 10% off. I am so glad that I took this product home. I use benzoyl peroxide acne cream which can dry my face out at night, but this product clears the dead skin away. I've got really oily skin during the day and HUGE pores and this product has really seemed to clear all the debris out and they look a lot smaller. I haven't purchased the replacement pads but think they are around $8. But if you're like me and have trouble finding products for an acne-prone face, it's worth the price to have something that helps make your skin look clearer and doesn't break you out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Caterpillar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this and went through one or two refill packs. I found that it left my skin smooth and loosened blackheads, but the refills were too expensive. Lately I've just folded the corner of a wet washcloth over the Wave and used my own cleanser. No refills, no waste, and it seems to be working just as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by savethetatas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG facial cleanser!! I lovee this thing. It clears up any breakouts on my face, and makes my skin feel sooo soft and smooth. They make my face shine, but not too much. The price was awesome because i got it for 50% off so it was only $7 which was a deal!. I just love it, the only thing is that you can't use it more than once a day because it dries out your skin, if you have naturally dry skin i would only use it every other day. Otherwise awesome product I love it! You should definitely buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by glassballoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this and I am already loving it. It made my skin noticeably softer and brighter after just one use. My skin is very much acne-prone since middle school, but even with a couple of uses, I can feel that my face has been clearing up a lot. My mother even saw how well it was and started using it for herself. Now, she loves it too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When this first came out I really wanted it but I didn't want to spend the money on it, so my mom ended up getting it a while after it became popular as the price dropped or there was a sale (as she claims.)
At first this was really nice, I would use it in the shower because i regularly wash my face in the shower, and this said that it was waterproof, but eventually (after maybe a month) it stopped working, and as a reviewer said below, I would have to smack it to make it work, and I agree that the pads with the actual cleanser do wash your face, but the whole 'wave' thing is a big gimmick. Since we had to throw out the vibrating part because of malfunction, I use the refill pads to quickly wash my face if needed.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:27:00 AM More reviews by simei89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Seriously, I don't know why i bought this product. Must have been curiousity. It was definitely not worth what it cost me. The vibrating motion did not seem to cleanse my skin any better - a toothbrush might have done a better job. The cleansing pads did not produce as much cleansing foam as I would have liked. On top of that, the packaging for the pads was awful! Having remaining pads in the package after taking out, let's say one, meant that the rest of the pack would dry out - and yes, they did. Tying the package up with elastic band did not help.

To be honest, I don't even know where this product is anymore. I lost the applicator for the pad after my first time of using it and i am not going to replace it (not sure if they even sell replacements).

Overall, it's a disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like many, I bought this on sale out of curiosity. Save yourself the money even if it's on sale - this is no good. No better than anything else. The "vibrations" are a total gimmick (and I, for one, am getting sick of all these thinly veiled sex toys for bashful teens - vibrating razors and facial cleansers? They don't do anything! Shaving exfoliates on its own!) They claim this is waterproof but it stopped working after a few uses. Sometimes if I smacked it hard enough in my hand, it would work, but not always. I left a couple lipsticks because the cleanser pads themselves were fine - they cleaned my face well enough - but overall as a product, I do NOT recommend it nor would I ever purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by beth3118

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

i bought this product when it was on sale for $7 ...its not worrth the retail price of $15

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by bangton

I would never have bought this product if I hadn't managed to pick it up for a quid in poundland. However, I'm glad Imanaged to pick up this bargain because it has left my skin feeling soft, completely cleansed and brighter. Makes taking make up off quicker and easier. Only thing that lets it down is the 'normal' cost of the refills

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by katiekayy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually liked this product, at first i thought it made me break out (which it did) but only the first day after using it. I've had that problem before so i decided to keep trying. After a few days my skin was clear and staying that way. I use the exfoliating pads, love them. My skin is really soft. The thing that almost makes me want to shy away is the price of refill.. i mean come on, like 8 bucks for some fabric with cleanser on it. As of yet though, i've only bought 2.. maybe i'll decide the 8 dollars a month is more important than the way my skin feels, but for now i'm into it. I'm not sure the vibrations do a damn thing, but i think the pads are pretty good, at least for me.