Neutrogena Wave (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

3.1

Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

on 8/3/2010 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is ok.... I mean, if you want to spend 15 dollars on something that does the same thing as a 3 dollar drugstore face wash. This did nothing significant to my skin. The vibrations felt good on my skin, but the cleansing pads are nothing special and don't foam up that much. Spend your money on something else!!

on 8/3/2010 11:02:00 AM

So - i have been thinking of getting a handheld electronic cleansing device for my face for quite a while. was contemplating between Clarisonic and this new device from Bliss (the pore-factor). But before I could even step into Sephora to check them out, my 13yo sister came home with the Wave. For the price, i thought it was totally age appropriate. However, since I had intended to buy something similar, i thought i should give it a try as well since the gadget was already in the house.
It is very easy to use, open the pack of foaming pads, slap one on the head of the Wave, wet it and off you go!
I must say, the gadget is very easy to use, what you see is what you get. However, i found it was very difficult to reach the sides of the nose as the contour of the Wave is at a very awkward angle. The device itself is easy to handle and the grip is good. It is the difficulty in reaching every nook and cranny of my face that put me off this product.
Also, the foaming pads are nothing special. It is basically a very very strong face wash that strips your face of all moisture. I have combination skin and thus have always tended to use face wash that makes my face squeaky clean. HOwever, this is another level! It feels like I washed my face with dish washing liquid. It left my skin SUPER dry - but i have no doubt it cleans because it is strips your skin of EVERYTHING.
i will NEVER EVER use this product again. It is not for skin that needs nourishing. it does nothing more than vibrate which i feel does absolutely nothing for the skin.

on 8/1/2010 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

So I bought this product on a whim. It was $11 at Wal-Mart and since I work there I get 10% off. I am so glad that I took this product home. I use benzoyl peroxide acne cream which can dry my face out at night, but this product clears the dead skin away. I've got really oily skin during the day and HUGE pores and this product has really seemed to clear all the debris out and they look a lot smaller. I haven't purchased the replacement pads but think they are around $8. But if you're like me and have trouble finding products for an acne-prone face, it's worth the price to have something that helps make your skin look clearer and doesn't break you out.

on 7/28/2010 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this and went through one or two refill packs. I found that it left my skin smooth and loosened blackheads, but the refills were too expensive. Lately I've just folded the corner of a wet washcloth over the Wave and used my own cleanser. No refills, no waste, and it seems to be working just as well!

on 7/26/2010 8:23:00 PM

HG facial cleanser!! I lovee this thing. It clears up any breakouts on my face, and makes my skin feel sooo soft and smooth. They make my face shine, but not too much. The price was awesome because i got it for 50% off so it was only $7 which was a deal!. I just love it, the only thing is that you can't use it more than once a day because it dries out your skin, if you have naturally dry skin i would only use it every other day. Otherwise awesome product I love it! You should definitely buy it.

on 7/25/2010 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I just bought this and I am already loving it. It made my skin noticeably softer and brighter after just one use. My skin is very much acne-prone since middle school, but even with a couple of uses, I can feel that my face has been clearing up a lot. My mother even saw how well it was and started using it for herself. Now, she loves it too!

on 7/12/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

When this first came out I really wanted it but I didn't want to spend the money on it, so my mom ended up getting it a while after it became popular as the price dropped or there was a sale (as she claims.)
At first this was really nice, I would use it in the shower because i regularly wash my face in the shower, and this said that it was waterproof, but eventually (after maybe a month) it stopped working, and as a reviewer said below, I would have to smack it to make it work, and I agree that the pads with the actual cleanser do wash your face, but the whole 'wave' thing is a big gimmick. Since we had to throw out the vibrating part because of malfunction, I use the refill pads to quickly wash my face if needed.

on 7/8/2010 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Seriously, I don't know why i bought this product. Must have been curiousity. It was definitely not worth what it cost me. The vibrating motion did not seem to cleanse my skin any better - a toothbrush might have done a better job. The cleansing pads did not produce as much cleansing foam as I would have liked. On top of that, the packaging for the pads was awful! Having remaining pads in the package after taking out, let's say one, meant that the rest of the pack would dry out - and yes, they did. Tying the package up with elastic band did not help.

To be honest, I don't even know where this product is anymore. I lost the applicator for the pad after my first time of using it and i am not going to replace it (not sure if they even sell replacements).

Overall, it's a disappointment.

on 7/6/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Like many, I bought this on sale out of curiosity. Save yourself the money even if it's on sale - this is no good. No better than anything else. The "vibrations" are a total gimmick (and I, for one, am getting sick of all these thinly veiled sex toys for bashful teens - vibrating razors and facial cleansers? They don't do anything! Shaving exfoliates on its own!) They claim this is waterproof but it stopped working after a few uses. Sometimes if I smacked it hard enough in my hand, it would work, but not always. I left a couple lipsticks because the cleanser pads themselves were fine - they cleaned my face well enough - but overall as a product, I do NOT recommend it nor would I ever purchase it again.

on 7/6/2010 11:24:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

i bought this product when it was on sale for $7 ...its not worrth the retail price of $15