July 30, 2014 | 1183 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by xoxoCK

Awesome colour, awesome pigmentation, awesome blendability! This is a staple, go-to colour. UD makes beautiful shadows that go on flawlessly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Prncs06

Toasted went unnoticed and untouched in my naked palette, until I happened across all of its rave reviews and decided to give it a try. I wear it almost daily now. On my medium w/yellow undertones skintone, this color shows as a pink-tinged bronze. Some of the undertones are similar to my skin color, giving this the nice, neutral/every day look other reviewers have already mentioned. Very subtle yet very noticeably pretty.

I find this works well with sin in the inner corner or inner half (toasted on the rest of the lid) as a light, pretty look. Also works well with Buck in the outer corner since it softly tones down the shimmer. For a more intense or dimensional look, I use toasted as the lid color with dark horse or busted in the outer V. Again, I also tend to play around with Buck with this look, since the differing textures (matte and shimmer) lend dimension.

I have experienced no fallout, since the shimmer isn't chinky glitter. The texture is velvety. I will gladly repurchase this color alone if/when I hit pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by farrahk

this is my most worn color from my naked palette goes amazingly on my medium skintone. usually wear it with darkhouse blended slightly in the crease and virgin as an inner corner highlight. the color is subtle enough to wear during the day hence why it has become one of my most worn shades. love the buttery textures of these shadows and they are just very easy to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Carm1101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye shadow! I got it in my Naked pallet and have loved it since the first time I used it. It can be used as a crease shadow or all by itself. I like to use it with Sin. It looks really good on my skin. I have very fair skin and light brown eyes. I recommend this color to anyone. Once I run out on my pallet I will repurchase this eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Good pigmentation, great colour on my NC43ish skin! I use it all over my lids for a daytime look with eyeliner and i'm done! Its stays for a lonnng tym with UDPP underneath. It has a frosty look that I don't find with many other brands having a similar colour. Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by ameresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A really pretty taupe color. Just a wash of this over the eyelids is so beautiful. Good for natural looks, or amped up for drama.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A 100% buy-again with 50+ reviews. Wow. Now, you know someone's going to come along who won't buy it again, and change the rating... but that someone isn't going to be me!

I felt no compulsion to buy the "Naked" palette, but let me say this: If that palette had been the only way to obtain "Toasted," I would have gladly purchased it.

This shadow is gorgeous, like so many of UD's shadows, a little shimmer, no glitter, and perfection--in the crease, on the lid, blended, alone--however you choose to wear it.

Would I buy it again? In a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

HG shadow! Super buttery and a breeze to blend. I'm an NW20, but I find this shadow to be very flattering on cool tones, as we can wear this bronze without looking washed out. However, judging my opinion based on the reviews on here, is equally as gorgeous on warmer tones. Definitely try :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by beanybell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeshadow. I usually go for neutral eyes, but I love using this as an all over lid color with Hustle in the crease for a spin on my usual neutral eyeshadow. The color is gorgeous on my pale skin, and it really brings out my blue eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

I think this is a really pretty rosey bronzey color. I like to use this color in the crease. It's smooth and pigmented. I think its good for everyday wear.