October 22, 2014 | 1225 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Shawtyx

PRICE... I wasnt sure whether to buy this foundation as i thought it was a bit pricey, but actually the face how good it is overwrites that.

COLOUR... I brought the colour 'bronze' as i wear fake tan nearly all the time and this was a perfect match, unlike other foundations i have brought come out PINK, this was more of an olive colour :-)

APPLICATION... I first tried this and was dissapointed it didnt seem to have heavy coverage which i like, (But that was by applying with the sponge and WIPING it around my face) I experimented and found that by DABBING the sponge around your face instead, the coverage is fantastic!! because your not wiping off which you have already applied.

OVERALL... Very pleased with this product and will definitely be buying it again. I often have breakouts on my chin, and also have rosy cheeks which i like to cover so that ,my foundation looks flawless, This foundation is good for that :-) Thanks for reading.. This is my first review on here.

Kirsty x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am wondering where my review for this has been or I didn write one.. this is my HG Foundation it looks airbrushed on the skin thats if you arelucky enough to find one of the 5 shades to suit you. My chosen shade is golden and sometimes I use natural and I look airbrushed and flawless without it making me look like I have any foundation on. I can achieve a flawless even base that has the look of real skin yet it really doesnt look like I have makeup on. This foundaton is a miracle for my dry skin and it looks fresh and I look younger. This really deserves vey high ratings. I never break out I get perfect coverage it doesnt look cakey it always looks even if is soft as a moisturiser and I pray this does not get discontniued. I know that is a common trend with Max Factor.I am usually not one to rave about MFbut this product and another one fotheres ( soon to be reviewed by me) are amazing. I guess thats why they are the makeup of makeup artists. Yes the shades are dead limited. They dont favour pale skins or meduim dark skins just meduim skins really. The shades are more close to one another rather than dividing thm into light med dark so that is a definate disadvantage. I also wish the foundation never lasted 1monthit sems a bit quick I usualy have my foundation for at least 5 moths so it seems unfair. But I love it and long may they make this beauty.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2010 5:59:00 AM More reviews by glitterattii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product gives very good coverage. I also liked how Blushing Beige matched my skin tone perfectly. However, this made me breakout really bad. I don't suggest this for people like me who has really sensitive, acne-prone skin. But I don't think it's entirely bad. My mom uses this, and she loves it. I guess it just doesn't really work well for my skin type.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by shelly_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definite HG MATERIAL. It's easy and very quick to apply, provides excellent coverage even over acne and acne scarring), matches my pale skin tone perfectly, doesn't make me oily or give me pimples, and is cheaper than high end products., what can I say
I LOVE IT!! One of my good friends also loves it and another friend just asked what I use as I always look 'perfect'...my god, if she saw me without makeup she'd take that back!!!

I was previously using Revlon Colourstay in Normal/Dry which provided goog coverage and seemed to be "good" for my skin i.e my skin looked calm at the end of the day when I removed my foundation. The 2 things I didn't like about Revlon cs was that firstly it took a long time to apply in the morning and secondly that there was no good colour match, so I had to blend ivory and beige.

Anyway, I'm so glad I converted to Miracle Touch. It's the perfect foundation for me and is so quick to apply. It blends seamlessly and it's the only foundation I've ever tried that matches my skin tone perfectly (Creamy Ivory 40), and that's saying a lot considering the amount of foundations I've tried lol!! Go out and buy it!!! I live in Australia and stock up on it when Priceline has its buy 2 get one free sale, or 20% off. I hope that Max Factor never discontinues this!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by AmalieJK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this foundation. This is what i use daily. in the shade Golden 75.
1. It has a good texture which makes it easier to destribute.
--> I use my fingers and not the applicator sponge that comes whith it.
2. It has a high covering ability.
3. You dont waste foundation by pumping to much out because the product is kept in a pot with a lid, so your able to choose the amount.

4. It smells a litlle tiny bit like claydough :p
5. There isnt a lot in the packaging compared to the price.

So, even thoug it has some downsides, its a good foundation :) i recoment this.!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by beautifulsarah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I like how it looks on my skin. Makes my fair skin look even more porcelain-y! its buildable so you can choose from light to heavy coverage. Hides flaws well although you should use a moisturizer first as it can emphasize dry spots. I didn't like the packaging as much cause it had no mirror and is quite heavy. But i love how glowy it makes my skin! if i don't break out i will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by stilllovely

This product gives great coverage and 'Creamy Ivory 40' is a great match for my skin colour. The foundation is creamy but does not become greasy. It is easy to add more for fuller coverage however you tend to use this product up quickly. The finish is very natural and is not cakey. The case comes with a sponge but no mirror. The sponge wore out quickly so I started using my own as the compact takes a normal size round sponge. I would definately buy again because it just work for my skin type, colour, and preferred coverage, however as I go through it so fast I try to by it on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I was impressed by this foundation. It is lovely to use. It applies really well and gives a lovely flawless finish. I used the palest shade and it really suited my skin tone without making me look washed out.

I wasn't fussed about the sponge that came with the product but used one of my own sponges. It was portable but unfortunately there is no mirror in the packaging. I also found I went through the foundation quite quickly and had to repurchase after a couple of weeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this on photo shoots on top of whatever concealer and foundations I have chosen... this is a delicate cover all or a delicate coverage foundation. I find this gives a smooth and soft finish and evens everything out for a camera lens.

I have recently tried to replace the #40 color which I ran out of and no luck -- gonna have to fly to Europe to see if I can get it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by JaneOx

I have really fair skin so its hard for me to find a good foundation that doen't leave orange lines.
I really like this foundation but using the pad soaks up too much of the product so i use a brush and it comes out very evenly.

It is a bit pricey and you don't get reaaly get the amount you should for the amount you pay but your skin is left so soft afterwards and is put on very evenly.