Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Talc, Acetyl Glucosamine, Silica, Candelilla Cera, Ozokerite, PEG-9 Polydimethysiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis, Glycerin, Allantoin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Hydroxyapatite, Aluminium Hydroxide, Methicone, Disodium EDTA, PEG/PPG- 18/18 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, Propylparaben, Methyparaben, ( /- CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)

on 10/3/2010 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've bought this twice now, it gives quite a flawless effect and is very easy to apply with the pad it comes with. It lasts quite a long time as you only use a small amount each time.

on 9/13/2010 5:38:00 AM

I really wasn't expecting this foundation to be this good. I usually use Clinique Even Better which is a liquid, but I use this when I'm really in a rush as it literally takes me 30 seconds to sweep over my face.

You only need a tiny amount, and I find the sponge applies it very well. I haven't tried with a foundation brush yet - but I imagine it would give even more airbrushed results.

I like the compact, although as it is in two parts it's a bit of a hassle to carry around, plus the glass is heavy (and I imagine breakable!).

It's a little heavier than I would like, and doesn't give me the "glowiness" of my Clinique, but it delivers an impressive, even matt result that covers my imperfections and stays put. Blusher sticks to this like nothing I've ever seen, so be light on application or you'll end up looking a bit dolly girl.

I think I'd repurchase - it's good for evenings out and as I only use a little it seems to be lasting fairly well (although you don't get a huge amount of product). It's a good, relaible foundation. Just doesn't have the wow factor of the HE stuff.

AMAZING
The best drugstore creme foundation.. it is soooooo light weight and medium to build-able coverage. You need just a tiny bit to cover the whole face and i prefer to use a sponge to apply/blend the product. I highly recommend it.

on 9/2/2010 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Having generally decided I'd have to stick to high end brands only for foundation, I did a foundation finder on the Max Factor website and this came up, so next time I was in a chemist, I tried it and was amazed by the absolutely perfect colour match (warm almond for NC20). Anyway, I have been using it since for evenings (my Estee Lauder Double Wear is unbeatable for all day use) and I love it. As others have said, the packaging isn't great and you get less product than you think due to the heavy glass lid, but it does look great and is easy and quick to apply with a flat foundation brush.

Edited Aug 2013 - this is definitely one that goes "off". I tend to ignore use by dates and generally that's fine, however, with this is went from the perfect shade to orange runny paint (even though, oddly it looked the same in the pan)

This was my fault as I had had it for a while and even bought several back-ups, luckily, the back-ups which were sealed in the fridge were fine and reminded me why I liked this, just a word of warning !

on 8/31/2010 9:11:00 AM

Cons:
Shimmer,lots of it
You could barely say it has coverage.
Product feels oily, goes on and sets powdery

Pros:
Cute packaging
Very light, almost mousse-like feel
Has a cool name

-Sorry, but I don't think it's as good as everyone is saying.

on 8/27/2010 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

PRICE... I wasnt sure whether to buy this foundation as i thought it was a bit pricey, but actually the face how good it is overwrites that.

COLOUR... I brought the colour 'bronze' as i wear fake tan nearly all the time and this was a perfect match, unlike other foundations i have brought come out PINK, this was more of an olive colour :-)

APPLICATION... I first tried this and was dissapointed it didnt seem to have heavy coverage which i like, (But that was by applying with the sponge and WIPING it around my face) I experimented and found that by DABBING the sponge around your face instead, the coverage is fantastic!! because your not wiping off which you have already applied.

OVERALL... Very pleased with this product and will definitely be buying it again. I often have breakouts on my chin, and also have rosy cheeks which i like to cover so that ,my foundation looks flawless, This foundation is good for that :-) Thanks for reading.. This is my first review on here.

Kirsty x

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am wondering where my review for this has been or I didn write one.. this is my HG Foundation it looks airbrushed on the skin thats if you arelucky enough to find one of the 5 shades to suit you. My chosen shade is golden and sometimes I use natural and I look airbrushed and flawless without it making me look like I have any foundation on. I can achieve a flawless even base that has the look of real skin yet it really doesnt look like I have makeup on. This foundaton is a miracle for my dry skin and it looks fresh and I look younger. This really deserves vey high ratings. I never break out I get perfect coverage it doesnt look cakey it always looks even if is soft as a moisturiser and I pray this does not get discontniued. I know that is a common trend with Max Factor.I am usually not one to rave about MFbut this product and another one fotheres ( soon to be reviewed by me) are amazing. I guess thats why they are the makeup of makeup artists. Yes the shades are dead limited. They dont favour pale skins or meduim dark skins just meduim skins really. The shades are more close to one another rather than dividing thm into light med dark so that is a definate disadvantage. I also wish the foundation never lasted 1monthit sems a bit quick I usualy have my foundation for at least 5 moths so it seems unfair. But I love it and long may they make this beauty.

on 7/14/2010 5:59:00 AM

This product gives very good coverage. I also liked how Blushing Beige matched my skin tone perfectly. However, this made me breakout really bad. I don't suggest this for people like me who has really sensitive, acne-prone skin. But I don't think it's entirely bad. My mom uses this, and she loves it. I guess it just doesn't really work well for my skin type.

on 7/14/2010 4:12:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definite HG MATERIAL. It's easy and very quick to apply, provides excellent coverage even over acne and acne scarring), matches my pale skin tone perfectly, doesn't make me oily or give me pimples, and is cheaper than high end products., what can I say
I LOVE IT!! One of my good friends also loves it and another friend just asked what I use as I always look 'perfect'...my god, if she saw me without makeup she'd take that back!!!

I was previously using Revlon Colourstay in Normal/Dry which provided goog coverage and seemed to be "good" for my skin i.e my skin looked calm at the end of the day when I removed my foundation. The 2 things I didn't like about Revlon cs was that firstly it took a long time to apply in the morning and secondly that there was no good colour match, so I had to blend ivory and beige.

Anyway, I'm so glad I converted to Miracle Touch. It's the perfect foundation for me and is so quick to apply. It blends seamlessly and it's the only foundation I've ever tried that matches my skin tone perfectly (Creamy Ivory 40), and that's saying a lot considering the amount of foundations I've tried lol!! Go out and buy it!!! I live in Australia and stock up on it when Priceline has its buy 2 get one free sale, or 20% off. I hope that Max Factor never discontinues this!!!!

on 6/29/2010 3:59:00 PM

I like this foundation. This is what i use daily. in the shade Golden 75.
1. It has a good texture which makes it easier to destribute.
--> I use my fingers and not the applicator sponge that comes whith it.
2. It has a high covering ability.
3. You dont waste foundation by pumping to much out because the product is kept in a pot with a lid, so your able to choose the amount.

4. It smells a litlle tiny bit like claydough :p
5. There isnt a lot in the packaging compared to the price.

So, even thoug it has some downsides, its a good foundation :) i recoment this.!