November 29, 2014 | 1180 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by wendehart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am a mascara fiend. I think it really defines your look with or without eyeshadow. I have semi long lashes that are sorta thick, But, am not completely blessed with lovely lashes! I have tried diorshow, mac plush lash, urban decy ones, fresh, covergirl lash blast, rimmel scandalsh etc. etc. I have always been on the hunt for an HG mascara. I tried this one and fell in love. If you love a dramatic, volume and are okay with 'clumps' like I am. this is the mascara for you. it's very easy to build. I don't have to reapply during the day, you can if you need to. although the formula dries fast when applying, wait no more than 2 mins to build. I even have worked out with this on and it doesn't smudge off. I love it. the brush is easy to use to!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

I've hunted for years for my holy grail mascara, and this may very well be it. When I first pulled the small, spiky plastic wand from the tube, I was terrified to put it next to my eye. However, I've loved this from the first application. This mascara separates my lashes perfectly, and makes them incredibly long. In terms of volume, this imparts some but not a lot. If you want a separating, lengthening mascara, this is an excellent choice, but if it is volume you are after look elsewhere. I also love how with continued use the plastic wand starts to curve slightly (probably from reinserting it into the tube)- this makes application even easier as the shape fits my eye perfectly. This product has never flaked, smudged, or clumped up on me, and is an awesome dark black.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Elise999

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For more than 4 years I've used only Effet Faux Cils by YSL or Channel's Inimitable (mostly this one), thinking that things can't get better than this. Instead of replacing my Inimitable a week ago,I tried Telescopic instead. And realized what a fool I had been all this time.Telesopic is unimaginably better than faux cils/inimitable. And might I add-at a fair price. I've always felt guilty for spending more than 20 pounds on a mascara that lasts 3 weeks. I could buy a book or something more valuable. Anyway,I won't go into ethical considerations.
Bottom line is-Telescopic is amazing. L'Oreal has done a great job.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by SkylerOceann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Amazing product! really works the magic. It sticks to it's promises and I could not find one flaw in this product except for maybe that it doesn't exactly thicken out the lashes but then again it is a lengthening mascara so when used with a definition mascara, the results are fab.

It's super dark and totally not clumpy and it really, really, really lengthens out your lashes even if you have the shortest lashes in the world, your eyelashes would be touching your eyebrows after using about 3 coats of this mascara. It's an excellent brand and I'll 100% repurchase this item. Really good bargain; worth every single cent! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This really does a fantastic job of making my lashes appear longer; I've tried a good few mascaras and this wins hands down. I was amazed! It holds a curl well and intensely darkens my lashes. I found the small flexible brush really easy to use in applying the mascara; it really 'grabbed' all my lashes. As long as I wipe a little of the excess mascara off the wand prior to application and then comb through my lashes afterwards, I get well-separated, clump-free lashes. This mascara doesn't do much for me in terms of volume, but in any case it's marketed as a lengthening mascara.

For me, the only negative is it often smudges a little after a few hours' wear, but I can put up with that as it's otherwise excellent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by JaneWhit99

This was pretty clumpy which really bugged me. It really does emphasize your long lashes. This was really flakey for me which was a problem I couldn't deal with as well.

The brush is definitely different but I didn't mind it the slightest bit. I will not be using again because of the unstoppable flaking.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by shugrl

IN LOVE WITH THIS MASCARA! I've been using this mascara for years now. Previously I used LancĂ´me Definicils in black and love love loved it. However at $22 a pop I just couldn't justify it. L'Oreal Telescopic in Carbon Black is almost identical to it. And it's half the price. You can find it on sale for buy one get one 50% off PLUS use coupons and BOOM it becomes an inexpensive mascara. It does a superb job of lengthening and separating - but it does not give a great thickening affect. It doesn't get clumpy and I typically apply two coats. And it's very black which is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by LuckyLucy777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this! It is really black, which I love in a mascara, it really does lengthen very, very significantly, and it separates very well. I did notice that it is not ideal for using to touch up throughout the day, or if you didn't properly remove the previous day's mascara, then you will see really bad clumping. Since lashes stay dark and long all day, I found it much more effective to just give them a quick curl with an eyelash curler to get back their shape, since that is all that changes. I have worn this for 18 straight on several occasions and it keeps the colour and length all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Sassybrina

This is seriously THE BEST MASCARA EVER! HOLY GRAIL HANDS DOWN! This makes my long lashes 10 times longer! I always get compliments on my lashes thanks to this product! Would definitely recommend this to anyone! If your looking to lengthen then this is the mascara for you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by graceeunhyeso

MY HOLY GRAIL MASCARA!
Ive always used and loved the Sephora atomic black mascara but sadly it got discontinued. So I tried tons of mascaras to find the one tha I like.
I tried so many, and this telescopic carbon black is the bestttt.
I no longer search for mascaras now. This is it.
I have thin and straight lashes, and they are pretty long. I look for a mascara that cam hold my curl and give me volume.
This mascara holds my curl very well and builds up to a nice volume.
I like the brush because it gets every lash.
I apply 3 coats of this mascara and let dry for a bit (not too dry) then I hold the curl with my fingers to kind of mold it in a curl that I want. And it stays in that curl all day!
The only thing I dont like is how it gets all over my lids when I apply. Its annoying to have to wipe away with q-tip every morning when im in a hurry.
Despite that, I love the look it gives me