August 20, 2014 | 1774 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ihubah

For oil blotting sheets, these are expensive (I got them for about $7). Unlike other reviews, this didn't break me out but I have used better oil blotting sheets. I recommend the palladio rice paper oil blotting sheets, napkins (starbucks), or even those paper toilet seat covers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Kelllyjayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have packs of these lying around everywhere. my mother is obsessed with them, but the CVS copy works just as well. Lets face it, it works and really well-- regardless of how gross it is. the results come up front and you can clearly see that your face is matte afterwards. my only problem is the tape that is used to pick up the sheets. either it wears out, rips off, takes out too many sheets or doesn't pick them up at all. The sheets themselves could also be a tad bigger, but its a perfect pocket sized item that will beat any powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Terisya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

An awesome product and absorbs oil wonderfully , but the only problem that I have with it is It smudges my makeup which is not cool nevertheless, It was an ok product but now I have found a PERFECT oil blotter for me and it's from oxy.So unfortunately, I won't repurchase this clean and clear oil absorbing sheets anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Aj224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't leave my house without these anymore. They make my face feel clean and refreshed whenever I use them. 5/5

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jasmina1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a life saver, can't leave the house without it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by marvel1

For years, i have had terribly oily skin that made me break out like crazy. I have been using blotter sheets for about 4 going on 5 years now, and ladies, i have found the solution.
Lemons.
You do not just want to 'minimize' the problem. Why not get rid of it entirely? Check out the reviews for "Lemon Juice" on MUA - really, 100% pure lemon juice straight from the lemon. It is a great exfoliant and when used properly (without overdoing it), it will rid you off your excessively oilly skin. Read the reviews and rave!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sweerdisaster666

Love this product!
Takes off excess oil but doesn't ruin your makeup!
Makes it look better if anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by puddywaffle

This is great for oil control but pricey, well for my country anyway. I do like its velvety feel on your hand and the fact that it's so portable

I found a great website showing a cheaper alternative for oil control. It's got other make-up tips too! http://pinkpitstop.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/reduce-oily-skin-the-affordable-way/ :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Paigeluvs35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite products! You can buy it for like 6-7 bucks at rite aid and one sheet does the trick and absorbs all the oils on your face. I love this product during the summer time when I find myself perspiring I just swipe my face and boom, I'm clean and clear (no pun intended)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by HelloCammiex

It's AMAZING! When you feel sweaty or oily these are perff! My friends and I use them after P.E and they're gr8 ! <333

DEFF USE THEM FOR GYM, P.E OR SPORTS! :) XX