July 22, 2014 | 2078 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jasmina1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a life saver, can't leave the house without it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by marvel1

For years, i have had terribly oily skin that made me break out like crazy. I have been using blotter sheets for about 4 going on 5 years now, and ladies, i have found the solution.
Lemons.
You do not just want to 'minimize' the problem. Why not get rid of it entirely? Check out the reviews for "Lemon Juice" on MUA - really, 100% pure lemon juice straight from the lemon. It is a great exfoliant and when used properly (without overdoing it), it will rid you off your excessively oilly skin. Read the reviews and rave!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sweerdisaster666

Love this product!
Takes off excess oil but doesn't ruin your makeup!
Makes it look better if anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by puddywaffle

This is great for oil control but pricey, well for my country anyway. I do like its velvety feel on your hand and the fact that it's so portable

I found a great website showing a cheaper alternative for oil control. It's got other make-up tips too! http://pinkpitstop.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/reduce-oily-skin-the-affordable-way/ :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Paigeluvs35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite products! You can buy it for like 6-7 bucks at rite aid and one sheet does the trick and absorbs all the oils on your face. I love this product during the summer time when I find myself perspiring I just swipe my face and boom, I'm clean and clear (no pun intended)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by HelloCammiex

It's AMAZING! When you feel sweaty or oily these are perff! My friends and I use them after P.E and they're gr8 ! <333

DEFF USE THEM FOR GYM, P.E OR SPORTS! :) XX

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by AestyPase26

These are a great thing for my purse for that midday oil touchup!
It's fast and super easy and lightweight so it doesn't add to the weight of your purse haha

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Ah, Clean and Clear, how I adore thee for making these. I used to use ELF's blotting sheets- after all, they were only a dollar for 50 sheets, and I had oily skin that needed a solution, pronto. However, the thin paper texture of those sheets (and many others) simply was not getting the job done. Then, I spotted these, in the very adorable Hello Kitty limited edition packaging to boot. It was probably the best thing for my skin. I only need one a day to control oil, and the rubbery texture is perfect for lifting oil but not makeup.

There is a small adhesive tab on the inside of the package that is perfect for popping sheets out instead of having to struggle to only remove one sheet. Folks, if you're looking for a perfect oil blotting sheet, this is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best Clean and Clear product ever made in my opinion. It is only like 6 bucks from the drugstore. It absorbs oil on your face and goes a long ways! I only need about half a pad to get the results I need

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by roomie97

One of my most favorite oil absorbing sheets in the world! :)

PROS:
absorbs excess oil on face really well
extremely affordable

CONS:
a little tiny for my face
Packaging is..bleh.. it gets ripped in a while