October 24, 2014 | 1808 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I am still on the look out for a mascara that only only lengthens but adds volume as well.... This mascara is great for the volume and makes your lashes look like a false lash effect but there isn't much lengh. Great for a day mascara but think I will stick to the Benefit They're Real mascara until I find something else!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've finally found a mascara that I will purchase again after my belved two-timer m ascara by the balm became impossible to find. I like that it has a drier texture hated the wet rimmel lash accelerator mascara!. It has just the right sized brush and two coats gives my stubby black lashes length and curl that really does last all day and no flaking off. At 7.99 this is half the price of my two timer mascara and maybe even a little bit better! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by woot12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is officially my favourite mascara.
I am not blessed to have thick lashes. My lashes are non existent and point straight to the ground, so finding a good formulation for my lashes is a must. I love this mascara, as it not only defines my lashes it, but also gives it the volume it needs, because of the curved shape wand. It doesn't leave me with panda eyes and that's coming from someone who rubs her eyes constantly.
This product is cheap and much better quality than other brands I have tried.

Buy Again= YES

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

A cheaper version of my favorite Clinique High Impact. Nice clumpfree, volumizing mascara. Does not run or flake easily, it even survived a minor bout of rain :). I do have long thick lashes, so a mascara has to be really bad to mess me up ;). Without a doubt the best DS mascara! I will only re-buy when I'm too skint for my Clinique High Impact or Givenchy Noir Couture.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I really did not enjoy this mascara very much. I have naturally very long lashes, but this mascara didn't do anything to accentuate them or curl them in any way, they seem to fall flat more than anything. It looks like I'm wearing no mascara at all when I have it on, even when I've applied several coats. I've had to put other mascara on top of this one to even make it look presentable. It does nothing in the way of volumising or lengthening like my other favourite mascara's do. I''ll be sticking to them in the future and won't be buying this one again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by jojonono

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this mascara as a gift in feburary because it came out in new packaging. I never tried it before, and was really pleasantly suprised!
For the cost of this product, it does a great job.
Lenght, volume, lasting.
Easy to use.
I will def buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Ethana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS MASCARA WEIGHS MY LASHES DOWN. this mascara doesnt hold curl at all and i NEED mascaras that can hold curl because my lashes are really thin but its pretty long. This mascara does a good work in volumizing the lashes and it doesnt clump (Y) too bad this mascara doesnt do the job i MOSTLY need which is holding the curl. but overall its a good mascara for people who need volumizing and not clumping mascaras!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by krpierce1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used 2000 calorie for years. It makes my lashes look long, full, and dark. Unfortunalty I have not been able to find it at Walmart or my local drugstores anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by SixthSerenade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

great mascara as always from max factor..
the brush is great, thickens and elongates with out being too much
no clumps or flakes, makes your lashes look smooth and even...
no melting down.. stays put but easy to remove with soap and water...
the velvet black shade was lighter than i expected, not as dark as i wanted but still works great.. just a piece of info for my next purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by millyandmo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was always a favorite of mine but I haven't been able to find it at my local Fred Meyer's anymore. They no longer care Max Factor. Can anyone let me know where you purchase yours at? Much appreciated. :D