November 26, 2014 | 1219 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by lgeogheg

I like this mascara because it plumps up my already thick dark lashes. It makes my lashes look so long and thick it looks like I might be wearing false lashes.

Also, I can conveniently pick up another tube at the super market at a low price so that's probably why I've purchased 5+ tubes by now.

However, the waterproof version of this mascara is a big pain to remove. It never seems to get all off and sheds all over my face while I'm sleeping.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by xxPeppermint

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first put on L'Oréal Voluminous Butterfly mascara, and then after that dries I add a layer of this on top for some extra volume. I do love this mascara but do not like using it by itself.
Even if I curl my eyelashes and then place this mascara on top, my lashes do not stay lifted enough! But this is still a very good product, especially for the inexpensive price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ilovemac03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara, it gives me the volume and length that I need. I really like the shape of the wand and the formula. The wand makes it easy to separate the eyelashes, creating volume. The reason I gave this only 4 stars is because I never wear just one mascara, and although this mascara is great, I find I get the best results when I use this in combination with something. I use L' oreal voluminous with this to give me my best looking lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

I like this mascara BUT it smudges on me. Not as much as other mascaras ( this one is probably the one that smudged on me the least but it still smudges) what I like about his mascara is that it volumized my lashes and gave me some length, doesn't clump and doesn't feel crunchy at all! I would continue to use this if it didn't smudge on me :) however I recommend it to people who don't have a giant problem with smudges like I do. Tubing mascaras are the only things that won't smudge for me now

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I've found my HG. And that's saying something. I'm so picky about mascara. I used to have gorgeous eyelashes, but they're not as full now that I'm older. I still like a very natural, separated look. Not one for all the nutty volume. I've been using UD's Lush lash mascara and really liked it. Saw Tiffanyd talk about this one, then I saw it on sale. Oh my goodness! The brush is fairly large, but the bristles are flexible and there are lots of them, so it separates ALL my lashes. Just love it! I've never been a fan of the plastic wands and figured CG mascara wasn't any good. I was totally wrong! Try this if you like natural, pretty separated lashes. You can't go wrong with this one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite mascara. It doesn't clump or flake. It doesn't burn your eyes. It stays on all day and isn't a pain to remove. Definitely buying more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by hair2show

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After all the rave reviews and people just showing this some love on the boards, I HAD to get it. Although others HATED the chunky tube (I don't mind, it makes it easier to find in my sea of makeup!), that wasn't a negative to me. The wand, now THAT is another story! It was one of those fatties.... FATTIES and me DO NOT agree! I have never found a fat brush I have liked! Don't like this and I do NOT like Rimmels! It just spells a recipe for all that smudge and smear you get on your lids while trying to coat from the bottom up! The price? Well it is what to expect from a d/s mascara - within the $8 range give or take. I feel like I am using an old mascara that is on its way out and it just will not do anymore for my eyelashes. Seriously, this did not make them look special AT ALL! II also bought the Water Proof version because Ulta was having a special. I am pretty positive this is getting returned. I have had mascaras and after a few tries thought "wow, what a difference, I like this" (especially since my lashes are fairly long and don't need curling). I really felt I needed a couple of coats and even THEN it would not make your lashes "even" or look "good" (I KNOW you know what I mean!). I am not so sure this will ever give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I will give it another week or so (since Ulta has a 60 day return), then I am going to Ulta (complete with the Water Proof and MAYBE even the NYX Doll Eyes, since I wasn't crazy on that either!) and getting my money back :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

This is for the original Lash Blast, orange tube. I'm taking a moment to finally review this after a couple years of continuous wear! I've tried a whole lot of mascaras and this is the one I will continue to repurchase. Here's why:

-Rubber wand gives control and great separation
-Length and volume with very few clumps
-Formula does not flake and does not irritate my sensitive, contact lens wearing eyes
-Wears all day until I remove it
-The darkest color is truly dark, no gray
-Low price allows me to toss it and repurchase frequently, keeping my eyes healthier

To apply, I always blot the wand on a tissue. I wiggle it in the base of my lashes and pull outward. Continue to flick it on, gently, until I've got the amount I want. You can go subtle or full-on lashes with this. Then I comb through with a metal lash comb. I will always have some stray product on my eyelids, as this is a pretty 'wet' formula. No matter. I wipe those off with a q-tip and I'm done.

The packaging is fairly ugly and juvenile, but this is sitting at home on my dresser not going out and about, so I really don't care. That's the only drawback for me. I will keep buying this as long as they keep making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by SynthD

I love this mascara. It has been my go to for years. I love the big synthetic brush. It gives you dark, evenly coated, lashes that are nicely separated. It's not super volumizing which is okay for me but it does add length. It's also doesn't clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by MBadeaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to mascara. I have been using it for years. I have purchased other mascaras from high end to drug store and I keep going back to this one.