E.L.F. Concealer Brush

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/8/2011 9:28:00 PM

E.L.F. make-up brushes have proven to be hit or miss for me. I have had those which fell apart much too quickly. However, this concealer brush is one I use everyday to cover my under-eye circles. The brush is firm enough to hold onto enough concealer for coverage but soft enough to blend. It's the perfect size to concentrate on a small area. I would definitely repurchase this one.

hep

on 5/31/2011 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

It fell apart after one use!

on 5/31/2011 10:52:00 AM

Perfect little brush for concealing blemishes with mineral concealer. Small and firm enough to cover just within the reddened area and not beyond. Yes, mine were stiff initially but I washed and 'worked the bristles' before I used them and they're just what I hoped for. I keep one at my vanity and one for travel. (why do I still get blemishes at 53???)

on 5/21/2011 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This brush is excellent for cleaning up nail polish. If you dip it in pure acetone, it makes a very clean line.

on 5/17/2011 7:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I can not find a good use for this brush. Too stiff and small for concealer work, too thick for eyeliner, and as lip brush just not good enough either. I don't recommend this.

on 5/14/2011 1:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I actually really like this brush, but not for concealer. I use it as my lip brush. I wouldn't use this for concealer because it is just to stiff. I would repurchase just because it does its job on the lips & is so cheap at just being $1. I would repurchase!

on 5/1/2011 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This brush is basically useless at applying concealer, it is too stiff and scratchy. I personally use this to apply lipstick, it works much better than their lip defining brush.

on 4/25/2011 7:06:00 PM

This brush was so hard it hurt to use on my skin. I returned it.

on 4/3/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Another great Target buy. This brush is perfect for concealing blemishes and other small spots. It's easy to pack product on and smooth it out. It might not be the best for blending out the edges of the concealer, but I just use my finger for that. I am very impressed with this, as I have been with most E.L.F. products.

on 3/31/2011 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is such an amazing brush for concealing blemishes and red marks. I can honestly say this works as well for me as the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer brush that is $26. It's super tiny and very stiff so it is excellent for covering spots, though it doesn't work well on the undereye area for this same reason. I'm planning to pick up more of these because it also works well as a lip brush and for eyeliner. I can buy as many of these as my little heart desires because it's only $1!