E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/21/2011 4:49:00 PM

Great for applying concealer to small spots (hello, acne scars!), also makes a good eyeliner and lip brush. Very similar to the E.L.F. Studio Small Smudge Brush, just very slightly more tapered and very slightly longer bristles, with a shorter handle.

on 7/14/2011 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this brush but the top fell off after my first or second use. I didn't mind it and i planned to glue the two parts together but then while I was cleaning it the top part with the brush fell into my toilet so I had to throw it away.

Already ordered a new one because I loved it so much for concealing, it is just so precise. Can't understand why they can't use a better glue though, I have many e.l.f. brushes from their essential line and I haven't had any problems with them yet.
Edit: Been using this brush for months now and absolutely love it for concealing, it's very precise and perfect for applying MAC studio finish concealer or NYX's concealer in a jar. It still looks and feels like it did the day I got it.

on 7/13/2011 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I actually like this little brush alot for precise application. It is really small so its quite a long process if you're using this for under eye concealing. However, it works perfectly to conceal any small pimples or blemishes since it allows for a controlled application. The quality is really great, I still can't believe it was only a dollar...I can't ever find anything good for a dollar, and this is. I am taking off a star because it does apply a tad bit streaky, but its not bad at all.

on 6/22/2011 1:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use this brush mainly for blemishes and covering one particularly big freckle on my cheek. It's really tiny. If you see it in stores, you would think it was an eyeliner brush or something. So, it's really good for precision work. I haven't used it for undereye area at all, so I can't speak to that. Great buy, and for pennies, if you don't like it, you haven't wasted money.

on 6/21/2011 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I usually just use my fingers to apply concealer but I decided I needed a less messy/ more precise method, thus I bought my first concealer brush. Even though I don't have a lot of experience using concealer brushes, this worked well for me. It did seem a little stiff but perhaps ELF anticipated that the bristles would wear down over time, which is exactly what it has started doing for me. I like that it's so small as well because I can get into crevices like the corners of my nose which tend to be red. All in all, a good product. Definite repurchase for me.

on 6/8/2011 9:28:00 PM

E.L.F. make-up brushes have proven to be hit or miss for me. I have had those which fell apart much too quickly. However, this concealer brush is one I use everyday to cover my under-eye circles. The brush is firm enough to hold onto enough concealer for coverage but soft enough to blend. It's the perfect size to concentrate on a small area. I would definitely repurchase this one.

on 5/31/2011 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

It fell apart after one use!

on 5/31/2011 10:52:00 AM

Perfect little brush for concealing blemishes with mineral concealer. Small and firm enough to cover just within the reddened area and not beyond. Yes, mine were stiff initially but I washed and 'worked the bristles' before I used them and they're just what I hoped for. I keep one at my vanity and one for travel. (why do I still get blemishes at 53???)

on 5/21/2011 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This brush is excellent for cleaning up nail polish. If you dip it in pure acetone, it makes a very clean line.

on 5/17/2011 7:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I can not find a good use for this brush. Too stiff and small for concealer work, too thick for eyeliner, and as lip brush just not good enough either. I don't recommend this.