September 2, 2014 | 1710 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by BarbItalia

Perfect little brush for concealing blemishes with mineral concealer. Small and firm enough to cover just within the reddened area and not beyond. Yes, mine were stiff initially but I washed and 'worked the bristles' before I used them and they're just what I hoped for. I keep one at my vanity and one for travel. (why do I still get blemishes at 53???)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is excellent for cleaning up nail polish. If you dip it in pure acetone, it makes a very clean line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

I can not find a good use for this brush. Too stiff and small for concealer work, too thick for eyeliner, and as lip brush just not good enough either. I don't recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really like this brush, but not for concealer. I use it as my lip brush. I wouldn't use this for concealer because it is just to stiff. I would repurchase just because it does its job on the lips & is so cheap at just being $1. I would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush is basically useless at applying concealer, it is too stiff and scratchy. I personally use this to apply lipstick, it works much better than their lip defining brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by meliasaurus

This brush was so hard it hurt to use on my skin. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another great Target buy. This brush is perfect for concealing blemishes and other small spots. It's easy to pack product on and smooth it out. It might not be the best for blending out the edges of the concealer, but I just use my finger for that. I am very impressed with this, as I have been with most E.L.F. products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is such an amazing brush for concealing blemishes and red marks. I can honestly say this works as well for me as the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer brush that is $26. It's super tiny and very stiff so it is excellent for covering spots, though it doesn't work well on the undereye area for this same reason. I'm planning to pick up more of these because it also works well as a lip brush and for eyeliner. I can buy as many of these as my little heart desires because it's only $1!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush! I love that it's very small because I find other concealer brushes too large! I have acne scars and this brush is perfect for applying a small bit of concealer on them - i don't really use the brush for anything other than dabbing concealer on my acne scars, but it's perfect for that!

I have heard this works well as an eye liner brush or an eye shadow smudger brush also. I have yet to try that.

For $1 you can't go wrong with this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lulucarmen

Fantastic and only a dollar! These are great to take on overnight trips because you can just throw them in your bag without worrying about the bristles bending or it getting wrecked in any way because it's only $1! ELF usually has great sales too, so stock up!