April 16, 2014 | 1958 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by meliasaurus

This brush was so hard it hurt to use on my skin. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another great Target buy. This brush is perfect for concealing blemishes and other small spots. It's easy to pack product on and smooth it out. It might not be the best for blending out the edges of the concealer, but I just use my finger for that. I am very impressed with this, as I have been with most E.L.F. products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is such an amazing brush for concealing blemishes and red marks. I can honestly say this works as well for me as the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer brush that is $26. It's super tiny and very stiff so it is excellent for covering spots, though it doesn't work well on the undereye area for this same reason. I'm planning to pick up more of these because it also works well as a lip brush and for eyeliner. I can buy as many of these as my little heart desires because it's only $1!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this brush! I love that it's very small because I find other concealer brushes too large! I have acne scars and this brush is perfect for applying a small bit of concealer on them - i don't really use the brush for anything other than dabbing concealer on my acne scars, but it's perfect for that!

I have heard this works well as an eye liner brush or an eye shadow smudger brush also. I have yet to try that.

For $1 you can't go wrong with this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lulucarmen

Fantastic and only a dollar! These are great to take on overnight trips because you can just throw them in your bag without worrying about the bristles bending or it getting wrecked in any way because it's only $1! ELF usually has great sales too, so stock up!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by thegirl123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this in my ELF haul, and it was only $1!When I bought this brush from the website, I didn't realize how SMALL it was. I tried using it anyway to cover my blemishes, but the bristles were very stiff, making it not ideal for blending because it leaves streaks. Besides, it's really too small to cover anything but the smallest blemishes. I have found, however, that it makes a good lip brush because of the size and stiffness. I usually apply a natural shade of lip liner, and use this brush to blend it down, and it works great for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Maletin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail eyeliner/smudging brush. Since it is a synthetic brush it picks up cream products like a dream. I love using it with NYX black bean, to get a really smudged look.
I have also used it with gel liners, which it works great with! For 1$ I donít really have any bad thing to say.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by ClassicGlamour813

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is so awful at applying concealer- but it's wonderful as a lip brush! I have a hard time using red lipstick, and this brush helps me apply it evenly.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by kerryberry13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is too tiny to do anything on my face. It's too small to get my undereye circles, and I use my fingers to blend concealer on my blemishes. I do, however, find use for this to clean up around my cuticles after applying nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by XsqueegeeX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently wanted to start building my brush collection because I started using mineral makeup. I can't get over how well this little brush works! It's super soft, yet stiff enough to apply an adequate amount of coverage over blemishes. I haven't had any shedding problems with it either.
I'll definitely be sticking with this brand :)