August 27, 2014 | 2074 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by RicanBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried the perfume sample and was very hesistant at first because I can't stand Paris Hilton for the life of me! But once I put on a couple drops, it was instant bliss! My mom (who absolutely hates sweet perfumes) complimented me the first time I tried it. The next day my brother asked me what I was wearing because he wanted to buy it for his g/f. Said it smells better than the stuff she wears lol! Most important, my hubby absolutely loves it! The scent is sexy in a sweet way.Not overpowering or nausea inducing. Plus the couple drops I put on from the sample lasted almost all day! I will definitely buy the full size bottle asap! Kudos to Paris. Who would've thought she would actually make something worth purchasing =S

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Elizza123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this one, it's warm, woody and sweet without being juvenile. Paris has done a great job in my opinion, I read somewhere that Can Can is very personal for her. I can tell, since it's very well made and wearable to say the least!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is very nice! I got it in a Paris Hilton gift set for Christmas. I sprayed just a little of this yesterday morning since I have a cold and didnt want to aggravate that, but I could still smell it at the end of the day!This one has some amazing staying power. I picked the bottle up and put a spray on the back of my neck and hair last night for a little touch up and enjoyed it very much!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2009 5:34:00 AM More reviews by carolinee08

I tested this out at Ulta last week out of curiosity since I remember one of my favorite makeup gurus loved this perfume.
I fell in love with the smell, and the bottle is absolutley adorable! Of all things Paris Hilton would create, who knew something good would come out?!
I want to say this smell is in between Fantasy and Fancy (by JS). Can Can is more of a candy, sugary, sweet, lightly fruity smell thats not as over powering as Fantasy. Fantasy is more of a fruiter smell with more intense notes of sweetness, I dont really smell anything sugary, and I dont think it a 'warming' perfume, while Can Can is. Fancy has more of caramel, pear, and honey notes in it, and is warm as well, but it's a bit to intense for me.
Can Can pretty much for me seems to be the perfect sweet smelling perfume thats not prone to give me a major headache. My sister is ordering this online for me for Christmas, so Ill edit once I actually recieve it. I know for a fact I will get a little sick of the sweetness if I were to wear it everyday, so ill be making a switch ever other day back to my beloved Ralph Lauren Hot :) But Im excited to try this one out and see what notes it will turn into later on in the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by metacognition

Finally, a sweet perfume that doesn't have the mature pretenses of old lady scents. No overpowering powder with an indistinguishable mix of flowers or musk. No "look at how unique I am and how expensive / elitist I am, though I smell like fermented garbage (ex. Angel).

This perfume is just, simply...sweet and simple. Simple enough for your nostrils to process without saying ew, fake - and simple enough for the people around you to appreciate without having the intricate knowledge of perfumes.

Great stuff. Wish the bottle looked better because clear liquid in a clear bottle is boring!

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this perfume it has such a sweet innocent smell. Its not overpowering at all. The lasting power is quite good it lasts pretty much all day on me. Does burn my sensative skin sometimes but thats the only con. I would definitely rebuy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a ringer for Provactive Interlude, which I love, BUT it has NO staying power. NONE!!! If I can never find Provcactive Interlude again due to the chance it's discontinued, I would not purchase this. For such heavy notes, it disappears within about 10 minutes, which is baffling... and makes me think it is a cheap cheap fragrance that should be priced at $7.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, I just purchased this at the mall (and got ripped off compared to how much cheaper it is online), and I'm 50/50. It smells GORGEOUS in my opinion, but it's very intense and definitely not for the faint-of-heart. After about 2 hours I started getting a head ache, so I took a shower. I can STILL smell it on my wrists. If you're looking for longevity, this stuff delivers! But just be warned, it's pretty strong. One spritz is plenty.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by saragrl90

I am already on my 2nd botte of this! I love this. I was told this my signature scent. I love that sweet smell! Sometimes it can be a bit too much but those are usually the days that I want to wear a different scent. I've gotten SO many compliments when I wear this!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by diordoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i first smelled this i loved it, but after wearing it for a while its really annoyingly strong/ chemically smell. Ugh i'll still wear it, but its definetely not the best. The original is 10 million times better! <3 oh and the packaging SUCKS for the mini one....