Paris Hilton Can Can

3.8

on 4/16/2010 5:51:00 PM

First off- I'm reviewing the pink packaging perfume solid stick. I got this at first in a swap, used it almost all up and just ordered two more because it really is a delightful, sweet gourmand fragrance. I even feel silly reviewing this because it's PH and I do not go for celebrity perfumes or PH anything, but I tried my luck on the swap because I read good reviews of it and it's true, it's great! I don't know what the sprays are like, but the solid binds to the skin and has good lasting power. Very feminine and happy. I tend to use mostly unisex scents and woodsy/spicy scents, but this is so nice for summer or when I'm in a girly mood. And the surprising thing is that it's not a simple one-note perfume, the top note is candy-ish but it has weight and more going on than that on the palette. Go figure! :)

I wore this for about a year before switching to Viva La Juicy (because it was new) but I'm considering buying another bottle because I miss it! It smells so nice. I'm really sensitive to strong fragrances and this is good for me. I still have the rollerball and use it in emergencies (: Oh and the bottle is precious (: It's pricey, but most good fragrances are. But, they last so long that it's worth it to smell hot! :D

on 3/26/2010 2:22:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love the bottle, but the scent leaves a lot to be desired. All I can say is that it smelled like gross rotten tangerines on me. Rotten fruit is not attractive to me, my boyfriend hated it too. I can see how younger girls might like it, but I like a little more of a real perfume scent. This just smells cheap and not well thought out.

on 3/21/2010 12:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This perfume is good, great even, I really like it! It smells very sweet like candy with a hint of musk. The only thing is, it smells VERY similar to Britney Spears Fantasy, which I already own and love, but don't need two of!

on 2/21/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

While I'm generally a huge fan of sweet, girly, food scents, this one just didn't really do it for me. It generally smells like burnt sugar to me, and some days I feel that it smells incredibly tacky. I've also found that a little goes a long way for this perfume, and it's vital that I put on an amount that is just right (which in my case is two pumps) or else it'll give me a headache. A warning in advance though, most people either love or hate this scent, and I've actually come across quite a few people who absolutely can't stomach it, so you might want to skip this perfume altogether unless you want to risk driving away your fellow counterparts. That being said, with it's kind of staying power and price, it is definitely a value for money, and the scent can be rather enjoyable when applied in appropriate amounts. I'll still pick Viva La Juicy over this anyday.

on 1/28/2010 2:11:00 PM

I love this scent. Finally, a more matured scent from Paris. The original PH was okay, Heiress was very sweet. Can Can is amazing. I love wearing this one out to dinner, drinks or other nighttime activities. I don't think I have ever gotten sick of smelling it, where as with the original PH I wanted to scrub myself if I could smell it the day after. As far as packaging goes, the look of the bottle is nice, a bit plain, and the lettering and feather on my bottle has worn off.. but otherwise, a part of my regular rotation.

on 1/9/2010 2:42:00 AM

I love this scent! I got this is in a gift swap for Christmas, wore it to work the following Monday and was complimented so many times. The scent lasted all day and was pretty strong at first but toned down as the day wore.The fragrance is sweet and innocent smelling. I like the packaging it is simple but elegant. Paris nailed it this time. I don't care who's name is on it if I like , I like it!

on 1/9/2010 2:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried the perfume sample and was very hesistant at first because I can't stand Paris Hilton for the life of me! But once I put on a couple drops, it was instant bliss! My mom (who absolutely hates sweet perfumes) complimented me the first time I tried it. The next day my brother asked me what I was wearing because he wanted to buy it for his g/f. Said it smells better than the stuff she wears lol! Most important, my hubby absolutely loves it! The scent is sexy in a sweet way.Not overpowering or nausea inducing. Plus the couple drops I put on from the sample lasted almost all day! I will definitely buy the full size bottle asap! Kudos to Paris. Who would've thought she would actually make something worth purchasing =S

on 12/30/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this one, it's warm, woody and sweet without being juvenile. Paris has done a great job in my opinion, I read somewhere that Can Can is very personal for her. I can tell, since it's very well made and wearable to say the least!

on 12/30/2009 5:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is very nice! I got it in a Paris Hilton gift set for Christmas. I sprayed just a little of this yesterday morning since I have a cold and didnt want to aggravate that, but I could still smell it at the end of the day!This one has some amazing staying power. I picked the bottle up and put a spray on the back of my neck and hair last night for a little touch up and enjoyed it very much!

Popular Fragrances