April 16, 2014 | 1867 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Hydrating Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 1:06:00 PM More reviews by rnsoper

I am not sure if this is supposed to be the same as the hydrating concealer I bought the first time in the light blue tube. I went back for a second tube and was sold one called long-wearing moisturizing concealer in a navy tube. Nevertheless, this has become a staple in my make-up bag. Great, natural coverage with easy application. Covers my dark circles in an instant and never creases or settles. Absolutely love this stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2004 1:06:00 AM More reviews by lilycreator

This is one of the best concealers ever. I'm not sure it really is that much hydrating because all liquid concealers don't dry out your skin. This is very opque so it's good for evening out spots or underye circles. It's good for some blemishes but on some other larger blemishes, it tends to accentuate them and bring out the flakiness. The colours are very good and everyone will probably be able to find a good match. This lasts a very long time even if you don't use a concealer brush because you only need a very small amount to cover imperfection. The points off is for the lasting power. Because I have oily skin, it tended to crease and fade after a few hours even if I set it with powder. However, if I reapply powder often enough, it lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by silvershimmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in 200/Light Beige. It is less yellow than the Anti-Fatigue Concealer and it is a lot more pigmented too. I'm happy with the amount of pigment because it covers my under eye circles. However, I don't really like the powdery floral smell of this concealer but it does disappear after a while. I'm really impressed with the huge tube you get for only $25 Canadian. I don't think I can ever use it up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2004 2:02:00 PM More reviews by kuzatab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG concealer! I can't rave enough about this! Color match is perfect for me, coverage is great, and it's not at all drying -- and I have dry skin. My undereye circles are not terribly dark but they're still too noticable, but this provides great coverage and still looks natural. And it actually covers my blemishes without enhancing them or being flaky. It does have that rosy Dior scent so it could be irritating to some, but I actually prefer scented products. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sickstew

it's very similar to almay's amazing lasting concealer.. and i can get almay at my local drug store for a lot less

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by badkitty82

I'm having trouble finding the right color, but except from that, it's a great product. It's easy to blend, it covers well and looks natural. Best concealer I've ever had !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 9:51:00 AM More reviews by bloomdl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG concealer for undereye dark circles. I squeeze a tiny amount onto the back of my hand so it's nice & warm before applying, then use the ring finger of my other hand to tap a tiny amount onto my dark cirles & blend the edges. If the first bit isn't enough to cover the darkness, I just tap on a tiny bit more until it looks good. It feels so creamy, very nice & easily blendable w/out stretching any of that tender undereye skin. I've also used this to conceal a couple blemishes, and it worked nicely. Unlike other MUAers, I don't notice a smell, and haven't had a problem w/it accentuating my fine lines/wrinkles. I do apply it over an undereye moisturizer, so I'm not relying on the concealer for all my moisture.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2004 12:57:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Was unimpressed by this concealer. It didn't conceal my dark circles all that well, seemed a little drying, and creased on me. Also didn't like the scent. I expected better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 6:06:00 PM More reviews by melaniet

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am raving about this concealer. It makes my dry, broken out skin look flawless even with no foundation! It even covers my undereye circles. I have a habit of putting on too much of other concealers but the price plus the tube shape prevent me from doing that with DIOR. Totally love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2004 10:33:00 PM More reviews by kookykabooky

I can't say this is my HG concealer(still searching) because my undereye circles are really dark. Having said that, I don't think I will repurchase. It is a very good medium coverage concealer. It is not drying at all and lasts all day. I bought a tube of this product a year ago and it's still going strong! But I need a concealer with more coverage for the undereye area.