July 25, 2014 | 1774 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by missartsy

I love bright colorful eyeshadows. They are so fun to wear and look at, so i had to get this. Out of all the colors, i would not repurchase honey again, since it looks bad on me, but i love all the other shades. I like that it includes a mini primer potion + i love the big mirror. They are really smooth and pigmented, but i do use them with my brush slightly damp to make them brighter. When i travel, this is perfect since its 9 eyeshadows in one palette. I would buy this again since i love and use almost every shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by doublej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of the shadows are great and the colors are gorgeous but I didn't like how none of the colors really look good together on the eyes...they can be clownish when worn together. I would purchase again because each individual color is pretty, but as a palette I could never use this on it's own.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pallete!! I like the neutral colours like underground, shag and scratch which are very wearable for everyday looks. They are a bit sheer for me though as I was expecting really pigmented colour from looking at them in the box but they are very light and sheer and not as dark as they look which was a bit of a downer e.g. Ransom looks like a deep violet colour but comes out quite purpley though teemed with Zero creates a very nice purple smokey eye look. It's nice that they've thrown in some bright fun shades as well. My fvourite shadows from this box are Honey, Shag, Underground and Scratch. Also the packaging is very nice and you get a small sample of primer potion with it. This is a good money saving way to test out a few different looks and UD shadows to see which ones you like!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by xEmoLovex

I take this palette everywhere with me!! It has neon colors + black and some neutrals that i dont wear at all. They are sooo pigmented and you can create so many fun looks with them! I like the packaging but the price is a little expensive, but you get so many shadows that it is worth it! My faves are zero & peace [:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by xBronzedBeautyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was going to get Peace & Zero, but the total of them would be about the same as this palette so i got this. I really love it! The shadows are small but they are so pigmented that this palette will last me a long time. Its easy to carry in my purse if i wanna touch my shadow up. I use zero over my WnW black liner and Peace under the black liner on lower lashline when im wear all black eyeshadow to give it some color. Fishnet is really unique since its purple with some pink in it. I use all these shadows except the 3 bottom neutrals dont get much love. I plan to buy all the full size shadows of the color i use up fast. Love the velvet on the cover also

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by purpletiger79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first UD purchase, and the colors are so pretty I just love it. Love the packaging, and it closes magnetically so I don't have to worry about it opening up on me in my makeup case. A great way to begin my UD collection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great way to get introduced to Urban Decay eyeshadow. I turn to this palette a lot when I'm trying out different colors. I really like the three neutral colors on the bottom for an everyday look. I am able to play around with different colors and this is a really good deal for anyone that wants to try out high end eyeshadow. This thing will last forever and it's hard to not find a couple of colors that you will love. I didn't use the mini primer potion because it didn't work for me, but that's another great thing about this palette, a good way to try it out. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to play with color and is interested in trying out Urban Decay.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by lovesick20

the colors are bright and they have a ton of pigment in them nothing much else to say

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by babyluv590

I've had my shadow box for 2 years and I'm not even close to the pan! And I use this just about everyday. I ADORE this product! The colors are beautiful, highly pigmented, and very versatile. The price is a tad bit high, but you definitely get what you pay for. If I ever run out i'll definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by fadedvanity

I love love love love love this shadow set. The shadows are so pigmented. They look on your lids exactly the way they look in the palette, which I love. Everyone I have shown this palette to falls in love with it. The colors are so beautiful and easy to work with. You can go for a light casual every day look to a bold edgy rocker night look. It's just my favorite EVER. Just buy it, don't waste time.

My tip is of course using it with the included primer potion, and with the sponge applicators if you're looking for a bold look. I tried using with and eyeshadow brush and it looked too light for my taste. So if you're into funky make up use it with the sponge applicators !!!