August 23, 2014 | 1005 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by sewong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette is truly a great buy. It comes with 9 beautiful veluxe pearl shadows which aren't full of glitter like a lot of the Urban Decay shadows have and also two sponge applicators which are good for packing color on to the lid. The shadows are shimmery! NOT glittery :) They are VERY pigmented and have a soft, velvety texture. For $36 at Ulta, each eyeshadow is $4, which is really nice. It gives you plenty of options for colorful looks and neutral looks for day and night! Really, one of the best palettes on the market. A MUST BUY.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

I bring this palette with me when i travel because it has 9 eyeshadows. You can do bright colorful looks, neutral, or just black. I dont use the neutral ones, but there are only 3 of them. all the shades are pigmented and smooth, and have a nice sheen to them. none are matte, but they are not glittery either. There is no highlight color in here, but i just use my own. I would buy this again since i use it almost everyday

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by WatchMeBurn

I wanted to buy Peace and Fishnet, but they would be $36 together, so for a few $ more, i decided to buy this. I love it. The mirror is awesome so i can apply on the go, plus i like the velvet. All of these colors are silky and pigmented
Fishnet- A purple with slight pink tones in it. Its similar to UD flash, but flash has no pink tones and is less pigmented
Honey- A yellow gold. I dont really like this since it doesnt really flatter me. Its not that warm toned though, its on the cooler side. I dont really use this
Ransom- A blue with purple tones. It reminds me of a cornflower (but not as bright)
Graffiti- A really pretty green. Its bright, but not neon. For some reason, this isnt as pigmented but i just build up the intensity.
Zero- Its not completely matte, but its not gliterry. It has a sheen to it. Its not pure black, but its great if your venturing into dark colors but dont want to go full matte black.
Peace- My favorite! Its a really bright blue with this pretty sheen to it that makes it special. Its perfect for Summer since its so bright and fun
Shag- This color doesnt stand out to me much. Its just a bronzey neutral with very slight orange tones (at least on me anyway)
Scratch- Its a neutral pink. I say neutral because it isnt that bright, its a really subtle 'everyday' look if your into that kinda thing.
Underground- I thought this was a dupe for UD Smog, but i was wrong. Smog is much more pigmented and prettier. Underground is less deep bronze. I would say its a less intense version of smog.

This palette also comes with a mini primer potion(which i like) and 2 double ended sponge tip applicators. Overall, i love this palette and use it almost everyday, and i would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by MobstersMistress

Im really into dark sultry eyes, but sometimes i want a little color. Peace and Graffiti are my favorites, they look so good when the city lights reflect off them. I get a lot of compliments. i use and love every color in this palette. Love the packaging. The velvet is amazing. I like the mirror so when im staying over at somebodies house, i can touch it up quick. The shadows are small, but pigmented & you get a lot of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by missartsy

I love bright colorful eyeshadows. They are so fun to wear and look at, so i had to get this. Out of all the colors, i would not repurchase honey again, since it looks bad on me, but i love all the other shades. I like that it includes a mini primer potion + i love the big mirror. They are really smooth and pigmented, but i do use them with my brush slightly damp to make them brighter. When i travel, this is perfect since its 9 eyeshadows in one palette. I would buy this again since i love and use almost every shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by doublej

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of the shadows are great and the colors are gorgeous but I didn't like how none of the colors really look good together on the eyes...they can be clownish when worn together. I would purchase again because each individual color is pretty, but as a palette I could never use this on it's own.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pallete!! I like the neutral colours like underground, shag and scratch which are very wearable for everyday looks. They are a bit sheer for me though as I was expecting really pigmented colour from looking at them in the box but they are very light and sheer and not as dark as they look which was a bit of a downer e.g. Ransom looks like a deep violet colour but comes out quite purpley though teemed with Zero creates a very nice purple smokey eye look. It's nice that they've thrown in some bright fun shades as well. My fvourite shadows from this box are Honey, Shag, Underground and Scratch. Also the packaging is very nice and you get a small sample of primer potion with it. This is a good money saving way to test out a few different looks and UD shadows to see which ones you like!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by xEmoLovex

I take this palette everywhere with me!! It has neon colors + black and some neutrals that i dont wear at all. They are sooo pigmented and you can create so many fun looks with them! I like the packaging but the price is a little expensive, but you get so many shadows that it is worth it! My faves are zero & peace [:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by xBronzedBeautyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was going to get Peace & Zero, but the total of them would be about the same as this palette so i got this. I really love it! The shadows are small but they are so pigmented that this palette will last me a long time. Its easy to carry in my purse if i wanna touch my shadow up. I use zero over my WnW black liner and Peace under the black liner on lower lashline when im wear all black eyeshadow to give it some color. Fishnet is really unique since its purple with some pink in it. I use all these shadows except the 3 bottom neutrals dont get much love. I plan to buy all the full size shadows of the color i use up fast. Love the velvet on the cover also

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by purpletiger79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first UD purchase, and the colors are so pretty I just love it. Love the packaging, and it closes magnetically so I don't have to worry about it opening up on me in my makeup case. A great way to begin my UD collection!