It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 2/12/2014 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I finally took the plunge after my hair stylist recommended this. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and meh...I am not blown away. It's a great product, but a miracle? No. I expected alot more from this for the price. I have very thick, wavy, coarse hair that is down my back. This is good, but not a miracle product on it. I get more out of using my grapeseed oil for $5. This doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my hair, probably because my hair is so thick and soaks everything up. She said to use like 2 sprays in my hand and run it through JUST the ends. Nope. I have to use 6 and it still doesn't do 10 things.

Calms my frizz okay, makes it shine, protects from heat (not too sure about this one), does detangle it, stops it from breaking, enhances body yea, but the rest I am gonna say I don't see a difference. Grapeseed oil I usually use is a heat protector and frankly I see much more performance from it than this. I also see more shine, more frizz control, and keeps it seriously conditioned.

This is a great product, but is NOT worth $30. Not even close. I will not repurchase this because I cannot justify $30 on a hair product that I feel is the same as my oils for 4 times the price.

**Water (Purified) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Propylene Glycol , Panthenol , Cyclomethicone , Silk Amino Acid , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed ExtractSunflower , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Quaternium 80 , Fragrance , Eugenol 3 , Coumarin 3 , Cinnamal 3 , Linalool , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

Plus there are parabens in here and alcohol. Pick up some grape seed oil for way less and use a few drops and put it into your hair for the same and better results without these extra chemicals. It's just sunflower seed oil and parabens really. Just my 2 cents, I hope this saves anyone some money.

on 2/2/2014 1:23:00 AM

2 downsides- the price and the weird spray nozzle. Otherwise all around great product.
I spray it in before blowdrying, or on day 2-3 before I bun my hair to get some moisture in.

This makes my hair look amazing. I have oily hair and it does not weigh it down. The two downfalls to this product? The weird spray nozzle. (I just don't care to spray in a leave-in. So, I spray it directly in to my hands, rub them together, then rub it through my hair). And the other downfall is the weird smell. But once your hair dries, you really don't smell it. Works great as a detangled and heat protectant. Makes my hair less frizzy too!

on 1/27/2014 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have tried everything for my hair. It is very thick, naturally curly and dry. I like to wear it straight and sleek because if I leave it curly it gets huge and I don't think it looks very elegant or professional. Unfortunately, the only way for me to get that look was to use a flat iron (which dried my hair out even more). I got keratin treatments just because I wanted my hair to be more manageable and have some shine.

Quite by accident, I found this on Amazon. I decided to go ahead and purchase based on the reviews there. I have to say that I LOVE this leave in. Seriously, love it. I'm on the verge of becoming a hoarder with it because it made such a difference in my hair. Here is the kicker. I can get my hair smooth and straight with just the blow dryer with this. And it shines!

I can see where it might not be an ideal product if your hair is not naturally dry or a bit unruly. However, if it is or has a coarse texture, I promise you will throw out all of your other products and keep this one. I also love the hair mask and use that once a week. It feels like I found my hair soul mate!

on 1/27/2014 4:35:00 PM

I have re-purchased and plan to purchase more items from the its a 10 line. Works wonders and I have NEVER EVER has such great results from any leave in or hair conditioners. Makes it more shiny, manageable, healthy, really great. The pump does not really work for me so i just open it and dab some into my hands and work it through and honestly i do not care if the pump doesnt work my hair is looking so good every time i put it in and during winter it is really helping with the dryness my hair usually gets. Cant say enough about it I want to buy it in bulk lol.

on 1/23/2014 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This right here is part of my top 5 favorite products of all time!! Does everything it says, and smells amazing!! Nothing else compares.

on 1/22/2014 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Does everything it says it will! Love this stuff, super expensive but worth it

on 1/11/2014 12:01:00 PM

This stuff is pretty good. I did notice that is leaves my hair shinier and healthier looking which is always a plus. I can't say that it did anything to make it more manageable or anything and the smell is kinda gross but overall a nice product. I would repurchase.

on 1/1/2014 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to love this stuff because it's supposed to do so many amazing things for your hair, but I was really disappointed with how greasy and heavy this product feels on my hair. I love that it has the spray nozzle, but unfortunately, it's not a thin enough formula. I found the best results from spraying it into my hands and then applying to the ends of my hair. I don't see much improvement in my hair from this and I think there's much better products out there that aren't nearly as expensive.

on 12/23/2013 9:28:00 PM

100% worth the hype. I get this cheap via my lovely cosmetologist best friend so I had to try it. My fly always are gone, my hair looks amazing. It really does all it says. I will be getting the huge size next. Amazing!