It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 2/23/2014 7:15:00 AM

I have purchased this product again and again after having it used on my hair at a salon once. My hair is dry and somewhat damaged, and when you spray this stuff in your wet hair, your hair kinda transforms, and its so easy to get a comb through it. I also love the smell (I find it smells like the old 70's/80's shampoo "Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific") My hair is nice and shiny and feels nice after its dry-LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You only need a little bit, though-like three sprays in the palm of your hand and then worked through your hair. Anymore, and you might find you look like a grease ball the next day. Try to concentrate the product on your ends.

on 2/22/2014 6:35:00 AM

I LOVE this product! my hair stylist had used it on my hair before and I love the way it made it feel, but i was hesistant to buy it because of the price. I finally sucked it up and went ahead and made my purchase and I'm so glad i did! It really made a difference on my dry, curly, long hair. Im half white, half black so I'm constantly on the lookout for products to help with the dryness and frizziness. I put it in after I shower and comb through. I straighten my hair a lot and it comes out smooth and silky. Not a huge fan of the smell but it doesnt bother me. Also, I think its the reason my hair started growing!

on 2/18/2014 4:39:00 PM

I got this for free from ulta for accumulating points on my club card. I don't feel like this is anything special. It doesn't really make a difference in how soft my hair is or how it looks. However I can definitely feel it on my hair when I touch it it feels like there's something coating my hair. But maybe it's just me because I don't like how my hair feels using most styling products. On the plus side it doesn't feel greasy and my boyfriend likes how it smells but I'm just not liking how it makes my hair feel when this stuff is in it so I won't be repurchasing.

on 2/16/2014 11:54:00 PM

This product works wonders on my hair. I have extremely thick hair, and it is SUPER knotty when I first get out of the shower, even after using a powerful conditioner. This stuff instantly detangles my hair without making it feel too weighed down. It makes it way easier to comb before blow-drying. My hair doesn't look greasy after using this stuff. This product can be pricy, but if you are looking for something good that actually works, it's a great buy!

on 2/12/2014 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I finally took the plunge after my hair stylist recommended this. I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and meh...I am not blown away. It's a great product, but a miracle? No. I expected alot more from this for the price. I have very thick, wavy, coarse hair that is down my back. This is good, but not a miracle product on it. I get more out of using my grapeseed oil for $5. This doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my hair, probably because my hair is so thick and soaks everything up. She said to use like 2 sprays in my hand and run it through JUST the ends. Nope. I have to use 6 and it still doesn't do 10 things.

Calms my frizz okay, makes it shine, protects from heat (not too sure about this one), does detangle it, stops it from breaking, enhances body yea, but the rest I am gonna say I don't see a difference. Grapeseed oil I usually use is a heat protector and frankly I see much more performance from it than this. I also see more shine, more frizz control, and keeps it seriously conditioned.

This is a great product, but is NOT worth $30. Not even close. I will not repurchase this because I cannot justify $30 on a hair product that I feel is the same as my oils for 4 times the price.

**Water (Purified) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Propylene Glycol , Panthenol , Cyclomethicone , Silk Amino Acid , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed ExtractSunflower , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Quaternium 80 , Fragrance , Eugenol 3 , Coumarin 3 , Cinnamal 3 , Linalool , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

Plus there are parabens in here and alcohol. Pick up some grape seed oil for way less and use a few drops and put it into your hair for the same and better results without these extra chemicals. It's just sunflower seed oil and parabens really. Just my 2 cents, I hope this saves anyone some money.

on 2/2/2014 1:23:00 AM

2 downsides- the price and the weird spray nozzle. Otherwise all around great product.
I spray it in before blowdrying, or on day 2-3 before I bun my hair to get some moisture in.

This makes my hair look amazing. I have oily hair and it does not weigh it down. The two downfalls to this product? The weird spray nozzle. (I just don't care to spray in a leave-in. So, I spray it directly in to my hands, rub them together, then rub it through my hair). And the other downfall is the weird smell. But once your hair dries, you really don't smell it. Works great as a detangled and heat protectant. Makes my hair less frizzy too!

on 1/27/2014 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have tried everything for my hair. It is very thick, naturally curly and dry. I like to wear it straight and sleek because if I leave it curly it gets huge and I don't think it looks very elegant or professional. Unfortunately, the only way for me to get that look was to use a flat iron (which dried my hair out even more). I got keratin treatments just because I wanted my hair to be more manageable and have some shine.

Quite by accident, I found this on Amazon. I decided to go ahead and purchase based on the reviews there. I have to say that I LOVE this leave in. Seriously, love it. I'm on the verge of becoming a hoarder with it because it made such a difference in my hair. Here is the kicker. I can get my hair smooth and straight with just the blow dryer with this. And it shines!

I can see where it might not be an ideal product if your hair is not naturally dry or a bit unruly. However, if it is or has a coarse texture, I promise you will throw out all of your other products and keep this one. I also love the hair mask and use that once a week. It feels like I found my hair soul mate!

on 1/27/2014 4:35:00 PM

I have re-purchased and plan to purchase more items from the its a 10 line. Works wonders and I have NEVER EVER has such great results from any leave in or hair conditioners. Makes it more shiny, manageable, healthy, really great. The pump does not really work for me so i just open it and dab some into my hands and work it through and honestly i do not care if the pump doesnt work my hair is looking so good every time i put it in and during winter it is really helping with the dryness my hair usually gets. Cant say enough about it I want to buy it in bulk lol.

on 1/23/2014 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This right here is part of my top 5 favorite products of all time!! Does everything it says, and smells amazing!! Nothing else compares.