April 16, 2014 | 827 users online

Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Works pretty good for fine hair. Can weigh it down so a little goes a long way. If I use it everyday it seems like it doesn't work that well so I use it for a week then switch to something else. Great detangler and heat protectant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I tried this mostly because of the hype on you tube. And i received a small bottle of thus when a new ulta opened in my neighborhood. At first i loved it...it made my hair silky shiny and my curls frizz free. It was the first leave in product I ever used. But after buying a larger bottle and comparing it to giovannie leave in conditioner i realized this product is too heavy for my hair. I had much more fall out when i wash my hair with its a 10 then the giovanni organic one.So i will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by victoriajonesss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff! This is the only product I've found that actually makes the ends of my hair soft. This is the only thing I put in my hair after I shower and it's amazing. My only complaints are that you have to use a lot, and the price is ridiculous! I bought the small 4 oz bottle in Walmart in Canada for 23 dollars! I bought it less than two weeks ago and it's almost halfway gone. I still love this product and will be buying it again, no matter how expensive it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by krissy85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this product, but I can`t.
I have thick wavy hair so I thought that this product would fit my hair really good, but no.
My hair is color treated but healthy. This product did weigh my hair down and make it very greasy the day after I washed it.
One thing that I did like with this is that i makes my hair really shiny. Poeple on my work actually commented on how shiny my hair looked so that is a good thing.
I will finish the bottle (the biggest size), but I will not repurchase it.
I will use this as a spot treatment on my tangles after showering, but I will use a little amount so it don`t become greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

This does literally nothing for my hair.
Literally.
Nothing.
My hair is exactly the same before and after applying this stuff (and I've tried it on damp hair, wet hair, and dry hair in the hope that it would somehow work). It also smells awful, and plastic-y and just disgusting. And, of course, the smell stays on your hair for hours.
I was really sad, because everyone else seems to like this so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love love love this! I just finished my first entire bottle and it does absolutely everything it claims to do. My hair feels amazing when I use it and my hair is severely damaged. It's taken me a few months to use the bottle and so I believe that it is reasonably priced.
Once I got to the bottom of the bottle it was a little hard to get our but I just opened it up and used my hands instead of the spray pump.
Recommend this 100 times over!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by malinaxlat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been purchasing and repurchasing this product for a good year or two now, and I have to say I LOVE IT!! My hair was extremely dry before and has improved so much since I've been using it. It also works great as a heat protectant! i spray it on about 5 minutes before I straighten or curl my hair and my ends are not as damaged as they use to be. The only complaint I have is that the smell isn't all that great, although it is tolerable. The Miracle Leave In Product + Keratin smells so much better. And I also dislike the packaging. It's great that it's a spray on, but the product is actually more creamy than watery, so when it gets to the bottom of the bottle, I can't seem to get the product out. Other than that, I'd highly recommend it. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Hnyk

My hair is naturally quite silky and not frizzy, it's easy you can say. I bought this mainly as a styling product and heat protector whenever I blow dried my hair, which turned out to be a lot in the winter... Instantly I fell in loveee with it and started using it every weekend and slowing even mid week... After a while I realised my naturally silky frizz free hair started appearing dull and lifeless after a normal shampoo-conditioner routine which was never the case and I would wonder why... I discontinued the product and in a couple of weeks my hair was back to normal, I have decided to stick to Morrocon oil for that extra shine and a normal heat protectant... It does leave your hair shiny and nice when u use it and as long as you want to use it every time u shampoo, go ahead an try it...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Dorthea505

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have thick, course and curly hair. This product left my hair with a film, but no real styling benefit. Hair felt sticky when I used a straight iron and when I tried to naturally dry my hair, it was left frizzy and unmanageable. I was highly disappointed in this product and would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by xshado

I love it! It leaves my hair shiny and really soft. I've never been a big fan of having smooth hair because i have thin hair but i love the way this product makes it feel.
My hair tends to be frizzy when i let it air dry, but when i started using it (i use it every time i get out of the shower, before the DermOrganic argan oil) i've been letting it air dry ever since and its awesome!
With just a little it makes a difference and it untangles your hair like magic. :) hope it works good for everyone else

ONE CON : i do have to say is that it makes my hair greasier after a few days than before i started using this product, that is why i put less now.