April 25, 2014 | 925 users online

Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

My hair is naturally thick and wavy, frizzy and dry, and I straighten it 2-3 times a week. I apply this product to my hair after showering. I spray this into my fingers and distribute it through my hair rather than directly onto it. It's lightweight and creamy, you don't need as much as you'd think. Personally I love the scent, it reminds me of Apple Blossom from the now discontinued American Girl line at Bath and Body Works.

It definitely helps with detangling, cuts down on drying time, and makes hair feel silkier and look smoother, shinier, and easier to blow-dry and straighten. When I first started using this, my hair had not been cut for nearly 2 and a half years so it was burnt out and full of split ends at the time. This didn't repair the damage that was already there, nor did it prevent future damage/split ends/hair breakage. It performs poorly as a thermal protector as well.
I got my waistlength hair cut to shoulder length a few months after trying this for the first time and began using it alone, with absolutely no other products, to see if it would work better on healthy hair. It did not, I saw split ends within a couple of months after the haircut, normally I start seeing split ends over a year after cutting my hair as it is naturally thick and strong. So unfortunately this product doesn't live up to all of its 10 claims.

Even though it's pricey it lasts a long time, I have been using this for over a year on a regular basis and I still have over 25% left. Due to its poor performance as a thermal protectant, I now use this with TIGI Sleek Mystique Haute Iron Spray before straightening.

I got this product free through Ulta's rewards program but I will definitely repurchase this because combined with the TIGI spray my hair straightens quickly and maintains the straight texture despite the year-round humid weather where I live and it makes my hair feel very silky and frizz-free. Plus the scent is so nostalgic for me haha!

My advice to anyone who's interested in this product: definitely invest in a high-quality thermal protectant and you should be good to go! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I used this stuff religiously when I had bleach blonde hair. It really helped me comb through my uber damaged hair. It made it look soft and fluffy. My hair would not have looked as nice without this product.

I have since grown out my own natural hair and don't really have need for this product, but every once in awhile I will use this if my hair is a bit frizzy or has some static cling.

Overall it is a good product and I was impressed with it when my hair was platinum blonde. I would highly recommend to anyone who has damaged hair.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Works pretty good for fine hair. Can weigh it down so a little goes a long way. If I use it everyday it seems like it doesn't work that well so I use it for a week then switch to something else. Great detangler and heat protectant.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I tried this mostly because of the hype on you tube. And i received a small bottle of thus when a new ulta opened in my neighborhood. At first i loved it...it made my hair silky shiny and my curls frizz free. It was the first leave in product I ever used. But after buying a larger bottle and comparing it to giovannie leave in conditioner i realized this product is too heavy for my hair. I had much more fall out when i wash my hair with its a 10 then the giovanni organic one.So i will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by victoriajonesss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff! This is the only product I've found that actually makes the ends of my hair soft. This is the only thing I put in my hair after I shower and it's amazing. My only complaints are that you have to use a lot, and the price is ridiculous! I bought the small 4 oz bottle in Walmart in Canada for 23 dollars! I bought it less than two weeks ago and it's almost halfway gone. I still love this product and will be buying it again, no matter how expensive it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by krissy85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this product, but I can`t.
I have thick wavy hair so I thought that this product would fit my hair really good, but no.
My hair is color treated but healthy. This product did weigh my hair down and make it very greasy the day after I washed it.
One thing that I did like with this is that i makes my hair really shiny. Poeple on my work actually commented on how shiny my hair looked so that is a good thing.
I will finish the bottle (the biggest size), but I will not repurchase it.
I will use this as a spot treatment on my tangles after showering, but I will use a little amount so it don`t become greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

This does literally nothing for my hair.
Literally.
Nothing.
My hair is exactly the same before and after applying this stuff (and I've tried it on damp hair, wet hair, and dry hair in the hope that it would somehow work). It also smells awful, and plastic-y and just disgusting. And, of course, the smell stays on your hair for hours.
I was really sad, because everyone else seems to like this so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love love love this! I just finished my first entire bottle and it does absolutely everything it claims to do. My hair feels amazing when I use it and my hair is severely damaged. It's taken me a few months to use the bottle and so I believe that it is reasonably priced.
Once I got to the bottom of the bottle it was a little hard to get our but I just opened it up and used my hands instead of the spray pump.
Recommend this 100 times over!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by malinaxlat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been purchasing and repurchasing this product for a good year or two now, and I have to say I LOVE IT!! My hair was extremely dry before and has improved so much since I've been using it. It also works great as a heat protectant! i spray it on about 5 minutes before I straighten or curl my hair and my ends are not as damaged as they use to be. The only complaint I have is that the smell isn't all that great, although it is tolerable. The Miracle Leave In Product + Keratin smells so much better. And I also dislike the packaging. It's great that it's a spray on, but the product is actually more creamy than watery, so when it gets to the bottom of the bottle, I can't seem to get the product out. Other than that, I'd highly recommend it. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Hnyk

My hair is naturally quite silky and not frizzy, it's easy you can say. I bought this mainly as a styling product and heat protector whenever I blow dried my hair, which turned out to be a lot in the winter... Instantly I fell in loveee with it and started using it every weekend and slowing even mid week... After a while I realised my naturally silky frizz free hair started appearing dull and lifeless after a normal shampoo-conditioner routine which was never the case and I would wonder why... I discontinued the product and in a couple of weeks my hair was back to normal, I have decided to stick to Morrocon oil for that extra shine and a normal heat protectant... It does leave your hair shiny and nice when u use it and as long as you want to use it every time u shampoo, go ahead an try it...