January 30, 2015 | 1097 users online

Hair Treatments - It's a 10 - Miracle Leave-In Product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have re-purchased and plan to purchase more items from the its a 10 line. Works wonders and I have NEVER EVER has such great results from any leave in or hair conditioners. Makes it more shiny, manageable, healthy, really great. The pump does not really work for me so i just open it and dab some into my hands and work it through and honestly i do not care if the pump doesnt work my hair is looking so good every time i put it in and during winter it is really helping with the dryness my hair usually gets. Cant say enough about it I want to buy it in bulk lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by lifeislushx

This right here is part of my top 5 favorite products of all time!! Does everything it says, and smells amazing!! Nothing else compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by adOrk_aBLe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does everything it says it will! Love this stuff, super expensive but worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by hotpink55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is pretty good. I did notice that is leaves my hair shinier and healthier looking which is always a plus. I can't say that it did anything to make it more manageable or anything and the smell is kinda gross but overall a nice product. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Crogers1510

I wanted to love this stuff because it's supposed to do so many amazing things for your hair, but I was really disappointed with how greasy and heavy this product feels on my hair. I love that it has the spray nozzle, but unfortunately, it's not a thin enough formula. I found the best results from spraying it into my hands and then applying to the ends of my hair. I don't see much improvement in my hair from this and I think there's much better products out there that aren't nearly as expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

100% worth the hype. I get this cheap via my lovely cosmetologist best friend so I had to try it. My fly always are gone, my hair looks amazing. It really does all it says. I will be getting the huge size next. Amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

After years of taking a pass on this product I finally decided to give it a try. I must say that I like it. I like it a lot. I used it on damp hair only on my ends. It leaves my hair beautiful, bouncy and soft. I have other products that do the same but I like having this around. This is not HG status but it is nice to have around.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Smells great but it was too heavy for my hair. No matter how little I used it would weigh it down and give me a lot of build up which has never been an issue for me in the past. I also found my hair needed to be washed more often and looked more oily. I have very dry damaged hair so I figured I would love this product. Going to stick with the matrix biolage line (which I always have luck with). Would not repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Heath32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product got so much hype, but I think it was more of a trend than anything else. It's fairly average, as far as leave-in conditioners go. It smells fine; I took off points because it doesn't scent my hair all day, and personally I like to have a good-smelling mane. It detangles fairly well and seems to keep my dry ends conditioned enough that they don't split, but it's nothing miraculous. I'll probably use it up. I don't feel too ripped off (over $20 for a bottle) because I think you're paying for quantity, not necessarily superior quality. I only need 1, maybe 1 1/2 pumps to use on my long hair, otherwise I can feel residue. So it'll last forever. I'll keep it around, but there are other products I like better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by emvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

**UPDATED** 2/12/2014
I spray this on the ends of my long, wavy hair when I get out of the shower before combing through my hair (it makes your hair greasy/lifeless if you spray it higher but just on the ends it's great!). I like it because instantly untangles my hair and makes it very easy to get the comb through it. However, it might just be a glorified Johnson & Johnson "No More Tangles." They are very similar. My ends are hydrated and healthy. I incorporated Pureology Hydrate shampoo & conditioner and this product into my routine at the same time (11 months ago) so I can't say for sure what to attribute this to--but my hair is longer and more healthy than it has ever been.

I gave it four lippies because it makes my wet hair manageable after a shower, doesn't weigh my hair down (when sprayed only on the ends), and has lasted me a very long time. I'm half-way through the bottle and I've had it since last March. I spray 3-4 squirts on ends. Undecided on whether I will repurchase this.