It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance/ Parfum, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Eugenol, Coumarin, Cinnamal, Linalool, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

I am someone who wants her hair to feel very soft to the touch. When I buy a hair product, whether it be a shampoo, a conditioner, or a leave-in, I am looking first and foremost for it to impart SOFTNESS to my hair, and this product TRULY DELIVERS!!!

I have full-foil blonde highlights, so without the right products, my hair can feel quite dry and even straw-like. It's a 10 makes my hair unbelievably soft, yet it doesn't make it look greasy. It gives my hair a lot of slip, too. I just spray 5-10 times, and then I have absolutely NO TANGLES whatsoever. This is huge for me, as my hair is extremely tangle-prone and hard to brush without it!

I generally don't like to spend much money on hair care, and after my first bottle of this ran out, I tried a number of other leave-ins (Neutrogena, Dove, L'Oreal) in an attempt to find something less pricey that would do the same thing. It just wasn't possible.

on 8/1/2014 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have purchased this product a bunch of times now. It is definitely my HG hair detangler. Every time I try to find something cheaper I just go right back to this. It detangles my long, thick frizzy hair nicely. I love the smell. It makes brushing my hair so much easier! This product plus the Dry Bar detangler brush have made a serious difference in my hair care. I hope they never discontinue this product!

on 8/1/2014 3:45:00 AM

Yuk. This caused build up in my hair. Dried out my ends. Made my hair feel like weird straw when it was wet and a weird sticky when dry. I tired using less product and still the same thing. It's weird because my friend who swears by this stuff loves it. I'm going to stick with my Dermorganics which actually is the only stuff that has made my hair feel and look healthy in years.

on 7/31/2014 8:40:00 AM

I love this product! I bought this because I really needed something for my dry color treated hair and i also needed something for my daughters hair as it's really long and the kids leave in just wasn't working anymore. It is so much easier to brush through my daughters hair. When using it on my fine dry frizzy hair it makes my hair a lot smoother and so much less frizzy! I will buy this again I've never felt like it was sticky or weighed my hair down it all and all did everything I needed it to do. The it's a 10 deep conditioning mask is also amazing for dry hair!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I'm not on the bandwagon with this one. I have thick, coarse hair and it didnt do anything for me. Plus, I was put off by the weird ambiguous juicyfruit type smell. It felt thick and heavy, not smooth feeling which is what I was expecting. I'd rather try a serum from Living Proof or even straight up argan oil instead of this. Thankfully I got this as a huge sample from Ulta so I didnt have to waste money on it. Threw it out after trying it out four times.

on 7/16/2014 3:08:00 PM

I was looking for a hair treatment for my colored hair. I have straight hair and doesn't give me much frizz. But it feels dull and dry. This treatment is amazing! I have use it either damp or dry hair. Both works well! I just pump twice into my palm and apply to the half way to the ends of my hair. It makes my hair feel so silky and soft! It detangles and make air dry faster. And it doesn't weight down my hair either. I am really enjoying this!

on 7/14/2014 12:24:00 AM

I've used this stuff on and off for the last 6 years and I've always found it to be a great, reliable leave in. I love that it's a cream product that can be sprayed on the hair. when my hair was chemically processed it was great for detangling and making my hair softer and more manageable. now that I'm back to my virgin hair it works great to keep my hair healthy and giving it nice slip when I comb my hair when it's wet. never feels heavy and the smell is not too overpowering. I can also use this when I want to reactivate my product on my second and third day. adds just enough texture and dampness to the hair. I have a relatively low frizz factor and this scrunches in nicely with previous products when dry styling. the price has definitely gone up and the 8oz size is almost $40 now which is a downside.

on 7/13/2014 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this at Target because there was a buy one get one free deal, so figured it was a great time to snag it.

To give you an idea of my hair, its frequently bleached and colored so its slightly dry and always needs to be healed after lightening. This stuff is great! Whenever my hair feels dry, I spritz some of this on and I'm good to go. If my ends are looking bad, I spray some in my hand and work it into my ends. For normal use, I use about 5 sprays on damp hair after showering and comb it out.

My hairs been loving it! :) I hate the price tag, though.

on 7/11/2014 2:17:00 PM

I received a free sample of this product from Ulta a couple of months ago. I really like it for my hair, it seems to make it more manageable. I have noticed less frizzing, fewer split ends, and healthier hair in general. I would keep using it, despite the price, if it didn't make my skin break out so badly. No amount of face washing is saving me from the acne that has been plaguing my hair line and left side of my forehead, where my bangs are, since I started using this product.

on 7/9/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because everybody raves about it. It was just okay. I actually finished the entire bottle and I didn't really notice any difference in hair. I probably won't buy it again.