November 21, 2014 | 1725 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Hide the Blemish

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by snowflakegirl

This is the one product that was in my makeup bag when I was 13 and is still there! I've tried various other concealers over the years but nothing covers up a spot like this, it has been a lifesaver at times! It works for what I use it for; covering up individual spots, but I don't think the consistency is right to use for under eye circles or larger areas as it is just too thick to blend easily over a bigger area and would cake on delicate under eye skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2011 12:12:00 AM More reviews by juneyb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Neutralizer shade goes on white. Fades in few hours. Doesn't hold color on blemish.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck! This stuff feels greasy and waxy as you slick it on your skin. Just thinking about this product gives me the feeling of pimples forming beneath the surface of my skin. Will definitely not repurchase! I'm so disappointed. I've tried just about every concealer, from Maybelline to MUFE and there is NOTHING that seems to work:(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

It is really dry. I feel it is not that natural looking when I apply this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

EWWW... Not the best concealers around.
I have purplish dark circles and lines I need to cover up as well as zits. This didn't help with hiding the blemish like its name. Soft Honey 379 was looked "tanned just under [my] eyes" and too dry for under-eye area. It did cover up the dark circles tho

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by log94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

i love this concealer. its the right color for me and blends well. i use it on under eye circles and its always worked well to cover without giving the reverse panda. and the price is fantastic. all around good product in my book

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by taznim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Terrible product; cakey, fake, limited shade selection. D:

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Zumbii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product thinking it would be able to cover my acne scaring and mild acne blemishes. I had recently run out of my NYC green and normal tinted concealer sticks (didn't like them that much), so I figured I would try something new.

First thing that stood out was the price. This tiny concealer stick (.15 oz) cost me over 6 dollars CAN at a local Walmart. Second thing that you need to realize is the packaging makes the stick look much bigger than it actually is. The actual concealer stick itself is only about a third of the packaging, which in my opinion is not a good amount of product for the amount of money.

As for the coverage, I found that it blended easily, but a little too easily. I couldn't seem to find a balance between a white unblended mark, and blended to the point that nothing was left. The product did not conceal my blemishes, and in fact it seemed to make them stand out more, and as soon as I gently applies my powder or any kind of foundation, the concealer would rub right off.

I would not suggest this product to anyone who has severe discoloration or dry skin/acne bumps, because it will either cake up on the affected areas, or just rub off completely.

Definitely would not buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in ivory, thinking it would be a great match for my skin, but it is a bit too light. Oh, well. I can still make it work, just wish colors were more accurate! It is a thick stick, but it goes on in a thin layer, so I do have to tap a bit on. I guess we have to tap concealers on, because I've had to do that with EVERY one I've used! Hey, it works! In fact, this works better than the Cover Girl's stick(TOO oily, melted, broke me out)and Maybelline's stick(TOO thick, not blendable, broke me out). It actually covers well and I can get some pretty nasty acne bumps! Stays put, also(well, with Rimmel's Stay Matte!). The reason for a 3? I have to slap quite a bit on for it to cover and it is lighter than other sticks I've used. Also, it is thick, so it's a bit hard to get on my concealer brush. NOT a bad concealer at all. I'll stick to this until I can find anything better. Using this, along with their Clean Finish foundation and Stay Matte powder, looks a bit too light, so I throw on a bit of bronzer. Color selection is a bit light. Update: I first apply my foundation THEN the concealer, so it's not so obvious. WORKS, but the color is STILL light! The more I use this, the more I notice that it really doesn't cover the dark corners of my eyes too well at all. I find this works best for slight blemishes(WHAT are those???)and redness. Anything major? GOOD LUCK! And because it is too light, I mix it in with my foundation(I think the foundation works better as a concealer and the concealer as a foundation!). JUNK! I got so tired of "trying" to make this work, that I have finally given up! Seriously! The clean foundation works a helluva a lot better than this piece of crap! And their colors are TOO light! And I'm light! Bumped it to a big FAT zero. Well, a one, cuz this thing won't allow me to! But I would if I could! Anyway, finally tossed this crap out!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by sophie019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I might buy this again because for the price (pretty cheap) it works good. it doesn't cover any spots but I do use it on my nose and chin. I use a concealer brush, the packaging (like a lipstick) is not great (touches your skin all the time: bacteria) but you can clean the brush and swipe it over the concealer.