Rimmel Hide the Blemish

3.0

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the worse concealer I have ever used. I bought on a whim. Because I have tried a few other Remmel products and liked them. It was pretty cheap. I got it in walmart for around $4. It did an okay job covering small pimples. But it was horrble for undereyes. It really made the fine lines under my eyes stand out!!! ugh. Plus even though I bought the lightest shade. It had a odd peach/orange undertone that was hard to blend with my foundation.
I will never buy again.

on 8/10/2011 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like this concealer a lot, i think it covers under my eyes really well and also my blemishes. I haven't used a brush or sponge yet, just my fingers and it works awesome. All i do is dab it on with the stick and then blend it in with my finger. When im not broken out bad i use just this on small spots, but when i am broken out bad i just dab it on like normal and cover the rest of my face with a foundation to even everything out. What i find is that the concealer doesnt look discolored under my foundation which i have come across that before. I went out to the movies tonight and got compliments on how good my makeup looked so! Id give it a go and buy again =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I actually like this a lot. It's not the absolute best that I've tried but it works well for me and blends perfectly fine. I especially like it because it really conceals and I need A LOT of coverage. It's great for pimples. One thing I'd like to add is you should probably use a concealer brush with this. Putting it directly on the spot will probably leave too much of the product on which will make it harder to blend.
One last thing I'd like to add: I said "yes" to repurchasing, but really it's a maybe as of right now.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pros:
- Affordable
- Lots of product

Cons:
- Disgusting waxy texture
- Very cheap & unhygienic packaging
- Zero lasting power (even if I set with powder)
- Difficult to blend
- Gets VERY cakey on under eye
- Made me break out (and I have very agreeable skin that don't break out due to products)

If I could give it zero lippies I would. TERRIBLE PRODUCT. Will never ever touch it again!

This is the one product that was in my makeup bag when I was 13 and is still there! I've tried various other concealers over the years but nothing covers up a spot like this, it has been a lifesaver at times! It works for what I use it for; covering up individual spots, but I don't think the consistency is right to use for under eye circles or larger areas as it is just too thick to blend easily over a bigger area and would cake on delicate under eye skin.

on 5/3/2011 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Neutralizer shade goes on white. Fades in few hours. Doesn't hold color on blemish.

on 4/19/2011 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Yuck! This stuff feels greasy and waxy as you slick it on your skin. Just thinking about this product gives me the feeling of pimples forming beneath the surface of my skin. Will definitely not repurchase! I'm so disappointed. I've tried just about every concealer, from Maybelline to MUFE and there is NOTHING that seems to work:(

on 3/31/2011 6:59:00 PM

It is really dry. I feel it is not that natural looking when I apply this.

on 3/23/2011 3:02:00 PM

EWWW... Not the best concealers around.
I have purplish dark circles and lines I need to cover up as well as zits. This didn't help with hiding the blemish like its name. Soft Honey 379 was looked "tanned just under [my] eyes" and too dry for under-eye area. It did cover up the dark circles tho

on 3/21/2011 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

i love this concealer. its the right color for me and blends well. i use it on under eye circles and its always worked well to cover without giving the reverse panda. and the price is fantastic. all around good product in my book

Video Reviews & Tutorials