September 1, 2014 | 2094 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lovejustinb246

like how smoothly it goes. it stays on my waterline for quite long i just have to reapply throughout that day but with any eyeliner i do because my eyes are always watery

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by torrieshere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner, however the smudge thing always falls off in my makeup bag.... it's decently priced and it's average quality. Not my go to eyeliner, but it does the job.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Literally glides on your eyes,smooth application.You dont need alot of pressure to get the color you want from this eyeliner.I really hate that you cant twist the eyeliner so the point part wont go down.Sometimes it breaks off and its a waste of product.It should come with a sharpener at the end instead of the smudger.But overall its an okay product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by mal2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product goes on very easily but doesnt last very long. but it makes it easy to put on your eyeliner but it just doesnt stay long at all. and all those supposedly water proof eyeliners. yea they dont stay on. even if i buy really exspensive stuff it doesnt stay on. it always melts away. especially in the summer when im outside my makeup always end up looking like crap after an hour!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by megtastic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this eyeliner at Walgreens as everytime I went to walmart they never had the color I wanted. The eyeliner goes on very easily. It lasted most of my eight hour work day. It is much easier to put on the other black eye liners I own. The seem to go on to thick but this one goes on just right. I would deffinatley buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by MarissaRissaMarie

I use this in Espresso. It's the best dark brown eyeliner I've ever purchased. I was on a brown eyeliner, black/brown mascara kick for a while before I decided I liked the slightly more dramatic look better and this was the only eyeliner I found that went on super smooth.
Now that I'm back to black, I use this as an eyebrow enhancer and it works great. This has been my HG for years.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by krissysmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't really use a ton of pencil/twisty pencil...? eyeliner because I prefer gel liner. However, I do use a little bit of this on my upper lash line closer to the outer "v" of my eye. It sometimes smudges a little, but I don't use enough of it for it to be a big deal. Other than that it goes on smoothly and the colour is nice. I never use the smudger on the end so I have nothing to say about it haha.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by hysttericglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really adore this eyeliner! After trying everything from urban decay 247 liners to benefits badGal liner.I could never get that thin precise line that was good to use on the waterline and the upper lash line ( My liquid liner skills aren't so hot).This liner is pretty pigmented and delivers a thin precise line that is pretty much fool proof to apply.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I have very mixed feelings about this eyeliner. I got the color Black Onyx (as my inner goth girl craves black eyeliner) and the pigmentation really wasn't that great. It went on black and all, but not as deep a black as my Define-A-Line from Maybelline. It didn't really smudge, but it wore off after a few hours, which I wasn't really too keen on. But I love the packaging! Not sure if I'll buy this again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by flirtylashes

I love this eyeliner. It stays on the whole day. It gives me that thin percise line that I want. It sharpens by itself. Its waterproof. I would recommend this to all of my friends.