Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

Personally didn't like it. It made me look like a panda (or like my friend says, that I was crying in the bathrooom for an hour). I like my lines to stay sharp. Or just stay. I'd give it 1 lippie, but it works on my mom...
SO I suppose it works on some. Just not me.,

on 6/1/2011 11:57:00 PM

This is my go-to eyeliner. I like the twist up applicator. I don't like pencil liners I have to sharpen and I don't like liquid eyeliner b/c they feel out of control and tend to dry and flake off my dry skin. PPPeyeliners are creamy and apply smoothly to my lashlines.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I heard some good things about this eyeliner and decided to try it out. I got the one in Black Onyx and this product is great for lining the upper and lower lash lines. It says it is water-resisent (waterproof) but I have watery eyes and it disappears very quickly. But, if I put my NYX eye pencil over it, it stays for a longer period of time. I also like how you can self-sharpen it. I will repurchase this when I finish it because it gives a great effect to my eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

like how smoothly it goes. it stays on my waterline for quite long i just have to reapply throughout that day but with any eyeliner i do because my eyes are always watery

on 5/16/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I like this eyeliner, however the smudge thing always falls off in my makeup bag.... it's decently priced and it's average quality. Not my go to eyeliner, but it does the job.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Literally glides on your eyes,smooth application.You dont need alot of pressure to get the color you want from this eyeliner.I really hate that you cant twist the eyeliner so the point part wont go down.Sometimes it breaks off and its a waste of product.It should come with a sharpener at the end instead of the smudger.But overall its an okay product.

on 5/16/2011 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this product goes on very easily but doesnt last very long. but it makes it easy to put on your eyeliner but it just doesnt stay long at all. and all those supposedly water proof eyeliners. yea they dont stay on. even if i buy really exspensive stuff it doesnt stay on. it always melts away. especially in the summer when im outside my makeup always end up looking like crap after an hour!

on 5/4/2011 12:59:00 AM

I bought this eyeliner at Walgreens as everytime I went to walmart they never had the color I wanted. The eyeliner goes on very easily. It lasted most of my eight hour work day. It is much easier to put on the other black eye liners I own. The seem to go on to thick but this one goes on just right. I would deffinatley buy again.

I use this in Espresso. It's the best dark brown eyeliner I've ever purchased. I was on a brown eyeliner, black/brown mascara kick for a while before I decided I liked the slightly more dramatic look better and this was the only eyeliner I found that went on super smooth.
Now that I'm back to black, I use this as an eyebrow enhancer and it works great. This has been my HG for years.

on 3/28/2011 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't really use a ton of pencil/twisty pencil...? eyeliner because I prefer gel liner. However, I do use a little bit of this on my upper lash line closer to the outer "v" of my eye. It sometimes smudges a little, but I don't use enough of it for it to be a big deal. Other than that it goes on smoothly and the colour is nice. I never use the smudger on the end so I have nothing to say about it haha.