September 2, 2014 | 1628 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Reminds me of a more feminine, higher end version of B&BW's Country Chic. It is light and, as others have said, reminiscent of freshly cut grass and fruit at first. It is definitely a spring scent! The dry down is less grassy, and more of a simple warm musk (slightly powdery, but I think that's only on my skin in particular). It's definitely worth a try; it's not very unique but it's nice. Definitely an everyday scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by thelifeofthemind

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume, one of my favorites for summer or for cute and classy outfits. It missed a lippy simply because it's very, very strong when your body temperature warms up just a little bit, so you only need a little. If you're looking for a green, clean, cool scent, this is for you. My only problem is that I tend to get choked by it a bit.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by randd1

This was a perfume I wore all the time for a year or so. Things I still like are the bottle, it's sort of differnt looking and I suppose quite youthful but not tacky. Then all of a sudden almost overnight the perfume just gave off a really strong smell of palma violets! I can appreciate most smells but the smell of Violet is just something I cannot stomach. Now when I smell someone wearing this, it's all I can pick out of the fragrance. I enjoyed this perfume whilst it lasted (until the violet smell came through) but I will not be buying again. Impartially the fragrance is not too sweet and like the bottle itself, smells youthful and elegant and not at all cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY SCENT. I never loved a fragrance until I smelled Daisy when I bought its miniature to try. I was really keen on the Eau so Fresh version because of its crisp fresh scent but Daisy just worked with my body chemistry better.

It lasts so well on me because after about 4-5 hours, it's still there which not many perfumes could stay on my skin. I do find that it can be overwhelming if overdone with too many sprays.

First sprayed on, you smell the fresh crisp scent like freshly cut grass but a tad sweeter. Then the drydown is more musky which is something I like, but it's not overly musky that it's overpowering. It is very fresh and very appropriate for daytime use. Perfect for spring/summer time but I love to use this year-round.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I love this scent I hate to say this is a floral because it's mostly woody and smells like fresh cut grass and Dewey dirt in the morning and actually according to fragrantica this is a woody floral and ozonic.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by kelsielilly

My everyday perfume! Light, pretty and feminine, Daisy comes in the sweetest bottle and is a great everyday scent! Lasts for hours. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by fatimarasheed

I LUV this product. The smell is amazing and versatile for all events. The price however is slightly expensive but well worth it. The packaging is also very cute and girly and it make you feel like that when your wear it to be honest( i know very cheesy). I would definitely buy this and so should you. So what are you still doing reading, GO GET THE PERFUME!!! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by lamourdesoi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Marc Jacobs - Daisy = LOVE! This fragrance is beautiful. The scent is gentle and refreshing, a great fragrance for daily use. The fragrance is packaged in a clear glass bottle with white and gold daisy flowers as the lid...adorable! The price can be reasonable, dependent upon where you make your purchase. It varies quiet extensively. I will be purchasing this product again xoxo lamourdesoi

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Emilyisagiant

bottom line: this is my favorite perfume. ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume.
It's fresh smelly and long-lasting.
Perfect for spring/summer months.
The only downfall: the price!