Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

on 3/10/2013 12:54:00 AM

Fresh and light but doesn't last long

on 3/6/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a nice scent but I am not crazy about it. It's one of those perfume that I can live with or without it. The idea of the bottle is nice, but what's the deal with the rubber petals?

on 2/9/2013 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this, so much that it may over time become my signature scent. The packaging is beautiful, I love having it on display in my bedroom. But the main thing is the scent which I love too. It's floral without being musky or too sickly-sweet. Perfumes are difficult because they're so personal but I personally love this one!

on 1/14/2013 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't even know where to start with this perfume. I love florals, and this one is the perfect floral perfume. The lasting power is definitely NOT the best at all, but I don't mind, because it is just such a gorgeous scent. It makes me feel beautiful, haha. When I smell this, I picture myself running out in a giant grass field, or something. Love, love, love.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

My favourite perfume, hands down. I'm not excellent at describing smells, but I just wanted to leave a review to let other people know that this is a great scent to check out, as in, don't pass it up when you come across to smell it, you might just end up adoring it. It smells timeless and can be used for any season. It just gets such a bad rating from me because It probably only lasts 1 hour AT MOST. I just can't get this darn perfume to last at all. The price is crazy for the amount of time it sticks around, but I still come back to it because I love the smell. I won't be repurchasing it, because it just doesn't last at all. What's the point in spending $100 on what seems to be a bad body spray.

on 1/12/2013 2:27:00 AM

I LOOOVEE this perfume. I usuually hate floral scents but this one is different. The packaging is adorable but the stay power isnt to good.

on 1/10/2013 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite perfumes and I've been using it for the last 4 years. I fell in love with the adorable bottle and absolutely adore the fresh, floral scent.
It's perfect for spring/summer daywear, is super cute and instantly brightens my mood.
I've found that it isn't overly strong or overpowering so I do tend to use a bit more than I would with other perfumes.

I will concede that it isn't for everyone. It's a fun, playful scent and the packaging isn't everyone's cup of tea. A friend once saw it while I was shopping with her and commented on how disgusting the bottle it. Needless to say, she was horrified when I said that I'd purchased it because of the bottle...

Even though im not a big fan of floral smells i actually love it. Smells amazing but the problem is that it doesnt stay long and unfortunately the smell is just lasting half an hour. Maybe its because im using eau de toilette. But if you going to buy this i highly recommend you to buy eau de pafume instead of toilette.

on 12/29/2012 6:30:00 PM

really like this scent smells very fresh, reminds me of a lot of body butters/fragrant products i own. i use this perfume a lot

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I suck at reviewing perfumes but uh yeah... I like this. It is nothing unique, it just smells pretty. It's very fresh and not overpowering. It smells youthful without being childish. And on my skin, it has a hint of warmth to it as it dries down. If you could bottle pretty, this would be it.

Popular Fragrances