July 28, 2014 | 1688 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by vanialovesbenny

This is the darkest eyeliner, that I have ever tried on. However, I find that this eyeliner smudges so much throughout the day. It is ridiculous, I find myself wiping my waterline constantly. I wear the smokey/smudge eyeliner look everyday with MAC smolder on my waterline. It does not smudge/smear as much as feline and when smolder does smudge it looks sexy mmm delicious. I look like a raccoon when feline smears hahaha no joke though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Tartlette

I really love this eyeliner. If you want to smudge it, you can smudge it. If you want it to stay put, I suggest putting a black shadow overtop and it will NOT move (I use an angeled brush to apply Carbon). I did this on my waterline and the colour stayed all day long, and no pencil liner has ever been able to do that on me. It is a very black colour and adds a bit of drama to my eyes - I love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this cause everyone raves about how great it is. I loved how black it was and how easy it was to put on. It has a very soft consistency. This ran under my eyes like crazy. I tried everything to get it to stay put. Used it with a gel liner under, set it with black eyeshadow, and used Benefit's She-Laq liner sealer with it. No matter what I did it still strayed around my eye area. If I used it on the water line it would end up smearing into my contacts.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by katharinesophia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know that a lot of people think this product is not worth the hype, and maybe they're right, but I personally really like this eyeliner. Now, I don't wear massive quanties of this at one time, so I don't have the smudging problems like some people. I have worn it on my waterline, and it has good staying power, especially when you set it with a black eyeshadow like Carbon. All in all a good buy, although I won't go out and buy a million backups because I'm sure MAC will repromote this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my fav pencil liner. Whenever it get re promoted i buy like 5 because i love it so much. It is the darkest black liner i have ever seen or used, it does not smudge for me because i have dry eyelids. It is really creamy too. Mac should stop re promoting this pencil and just make it apart of their regular line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I really had high expectations for this eye liner. I originally started to want this liner once Kandee Johnson was raving about it. I finally got my hands on it and applied to my lash line and inside my lid. It was very black, as promised. It didn't have me wow'ed though at the blackness. I'm pretty sure I've used darker blacks before. Application was smooth, it didn't crumble and I liked that it wasn't too soft. I cannot stand eye kohls that are so soft you have to sharpen them every time you use them and they just smear across your eye lids like chunky butter. Anyway, the liner I had smudged under my lash line started to smear/run a little bit.. and after maybe 4-5 hours I had to apply more on my waterline. Once I applied more, I noticed my eyes were bloodshot. I was so embarrassed (this was a romantic night out for me and my hubby's anniversary). Honestly, I could chuck this liner in the garbage and not miss it. I don't see any difference from any other kohl/kajal I've used. If you already own a few kohl liners, don't waste your money. There is nothing different/unique about this product. I'd rather use Revlon Colorstay Liner that lasts longer and doesn't turn my eyes red. Yes, its not nearly as dark, but it works better in the long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sarahjeangirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this liner... even despite its faults! Basically, I love it because it's so very black, and creamy (goes on like a dream!), and has the most amazing ability to smoke out. It's beautiful.

The problem: like everyone else says, it does smudge. For me, it's especially in the corners of the eyes... it turns into a smudgy mess after only hours. Bummer.

But like I said, despite that, I still reach for it all the time, and even have backups. Hence the 4 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2010 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Littlechinagirl

Although I love my MAC products, I'd never bought a pencil eyeliner from them before this one-I was pretty happy using Estee Lauder Soft Smudge pencils on my waterline and then MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on my top lid. However, after seeing some rave reviews about it and seeing just how black it was when swatched, I decided to give it a go when it was brought out again with the Love Lace collection this year.

+ The first thing I noticed was how long the pencil is compared to others in a similar price bracket - so I felt like I was getting a good amount for my product for my money.

+ This pencil is very very black, as promised. Definately one of the darkest liners I've been able to find.

+ The liner is very creamy and easy to apply, I haven't had too many problems with smudging from my waterline although I tend to not line very close the the inner corner of my eye with this pencil.

- Although the pencil is very dark I don't think it is unique, my soft smudge eye kohl from Estee Lauder is nearly as dark and it lasts longer.

- The lasting power of this isn't great. It doesn't completely wear off though, it seems to wear off gradually in places and stay longwearing in other patches. This can be a bit annoying.

The price was pretty good for the amount of product but I'd probably rather have a shorter pencil that was cheaper, I can't see myself using this very often, maybe when I want dramatic eyes for the nightime. In my opinion there are just easier/less messy ways to get a smokey look. The patchy fading is definately what puts me off most about this eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by fashioneestahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No no no no no.......Dont buy this..
I bought this because I've been watching kandee Johnson on YouTube and she said this was one if her favs. Unfortunately (and 15 dollars after) i realized that it smears EVERYWHERE! I thought maybe my eyes are just shaped weird for kohl eyeliners but after reading reviews on it, I realized that it wasn't just me! Lol. Literally, an hour after putting it on, I had horrible black smudges on my face it looked like horrible dark circles or that I got punched! Then, i tried to just apply it to my top lids and the SAME THING happened.... all in all, i wouldnt not buy this again... sorry mac.. another disappointment =(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2010 9:19:00 PM More reviews by rendeeXOXO

I will only use this on lower lash line/ tear line. Horrible on top lid, smears all over after being worn 30 minutes.