December 20, 2014 | 1660 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Infusion d'Iris EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by aresbabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice, soft floral scent. It last long on me and I get compliments when I wear it. Love it for Spring/Summer months. Not overpowering. I cant really compare it to anything but my other favs are Issey Miyake and gucci envy for reference.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Freyamarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Infusion d'Iris smells light and green, but in a soft, warm way. (Unlike the cool, watery greens of Issey Miyake, for example.) It contains iris, jasmin and orange blossom with a base of vetiver, cedar, benzoin and insence. I'm assuming the base provides the comforting warmness I'm sensing.

This is the only perfume I'm comfortable wearing to university. The warm greenness grounds me and helps me focus, and I never have to worry that this perfume will distract or offend anyone around me.

For years I was too young for this - it kept boring me. Now, at 24, I'm suddenly appreciating it's sheer subtleness. If you like me aren't a fan of watery notes, Clinique Happy or Light Blue, then I'd suggest Infusion d'Iris for a subdued, inoffensive yet unique everyday scent.

I've seen several people use the word "aloof" when trying to capture what this perfume is about. I think it's spot on: Not aloof in a mysterious, intriguing way, but in a slightly absentminded, dreamy, mellow way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent on me. It agrees with my body chemistry and lasts quite a while. To me it smells like very expensive french milled soap. very clean and a bit powdery - just so good! This is a perfect daytime at the office scent i could not see it offending anyone. beautiful bottle, gorgeous sent. so pretty and grown up (but not old lady!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by stella84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

God I absolutely adore this scent. I just can't get enough of it! For me, it's the perfect mix of grown up sophistication and fresh clean sparkle. I love the underlying 'powderiness' of this. Unlike a lot of commercial perfumes, it really has a lot of depth, and evolves throughout the day, layer by layer. It has a lot of charisma. As for lasting power, most perfumes last about 2 hours on me, this lasts through my entire work day, until I get home. Fair enough by that time it is only a linger on my skin, but at least it's still there unlike most others! I can't stop smelling my wrist when I wear this, it's just heaven, not too heavy, not too light. I will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by sumptousme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i fell in LOVE...sigh...but i'm a huge fan of fresh notes and this one fits the bill-it has a distinctive clean n pure vibe that i adore...love love love
ps-burburry sheer is another all time fav

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by thisiskoko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS. I never like scents with these sort of undertones but I absolutely love this perfume. Wears beautifully, stays for hours and hours and hours. New favorite.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

Vaguely interesting but somehow it feels aloof. It also barely lasted on me at all, so I would never buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by OMGLookAtHerButt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice, light scent. It's definitely powdery but I don't get the 'grandma' vibe like some of the reviewers below.
If too much is sprayed it definitely takes on a bit of a bitter edge (not in a good way), but the base scent is still very nice.
Be careful not to spray too much! It isn't overpowering but the bitterness isn't pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by internationalshoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Inspired. Most 'large' perfume houses create scents that lack nuance, but this is an exception. It is not an overt floral and the top notes in particular are very green. There is a burst of powder to start (it's not heavy old lady powder, like you get in Chanel 5 or Shalimar, but more of a quick 'poof' of freshness that doesn't remain). This scent really lets you experience the different notes. By the time you can't smell it in the air near you, the sultry, musky basenotes are there on your skin for someone who gets really close. People looking for a determined, "look at me" perfume will be disappointed. Infusion d'iris is a quiet storm.

I would recommend if you like Chanel Cristalle or No. 19.

Side note: many perfumes bother my sinuses (a major tragedy as I love perfume) but this one does not.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very light, cool, fresh and slightly powdery. When I just want to have that clean just-jumped-out-of-the-shower smell then I spritz this on. It's just an easy scent to wear. Very office appropriate. Probably my favorite Prada scent.