October 21, 2014 | 840 users online

Polishes - OPI - Vodka & Caviar

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by volyund

Pictures don't do this color justice. It has a lot more depth to it, without being streaky. It is a medium red, I'm cool toned fair, and it looks stunning on me.
It applies very smoothly, and without streaks right from the first coat. I used 3 coats to make it completely opaque, and it's just perfect.
It dried well with Poshe, and lasted perfectly for 4 days, which is a lot for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by girlwithcurioushair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a classic, sultry red. I use it on my toes (I hate the way bright polish looks on my fingernails). It works well with my skin tone, which is fair with warm undertones. I would imagine that it would flatter any skintone, though. OPI is twice the price of most drugstore brands, but it paints on much more smoothly and chips less.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by HereKittyKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!! I know I'm shouting, but I cannot say enough good things about this red. It's not to dark, not to light, so you can wear it year-round. I've also found that it stains my fingers much less than other reds I have tried. The application is excellent, but sometimes halfway through a bottle (yes, I've gone through several bottles) I usually have to add a few drops of polish thinner to keep using it. Otherwise, it tends to get really thick and gloopy.

My boyfriend calls this my sexy nail polish, I have to agree. It makes me feel sexy, and I definitely think it has a vintage pin-up feel.

Overall: My favorite color of all time. I wear this at least once a month. Good red for everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ValleyGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG used to be Kennebunk-Port. Then, one very sad day, I opened a new bottle to see that it just wasn't the same. Somewhere along the same time they created the new Pro brush, Kennebunk-Port changed. It seemed...brighter or something. Not the deep creamy red that I'd adored.

This isn't my old HG, but it's pretty darn close and I love it. WIll definitely repurchase.

If you liked the old Kennebunk-Port, you'll like this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Rinchi9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The most perfect red out there. Not too 'screamy' nor too dark. Gives me perfect retro pin-up red nails. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG red polish!! I keep staring at my toes when I have this as a pedi...lol. OPI polish is the best..hands down. (hehe)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely without a doubt my perfect red! This creamy polish is exactly what I have been looking for- midtone, creamy, true red. I use this color often, especially on my toes. It is completely opaque and dense in 2 coats. One of my Top 5 OPI.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a gorgeous, true-red creme. It doesn't lean orange or fuschia, it reads as true red (at least against my skin tone). Some may feel that it's not a terribly unique shade, but I think that it's pretty. I think the formulation is top-notch: 5 (five) days wear, and no chips at all---gorgeous! I am getting used to the pro-wide brush. I bought this after hearing about it on the nail board and I am glad that I did! I would definitely repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 6:26:00 AM More reviews by grace123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love red nailpolish, and I absolutely love OPI, so I thought I would love this. It's not a bad nailpolish...in fact, on the right skintone it would look amazing. However, this is more of a blue-red suited for cool-toned people, and I have a warm skintone. It doesn't look bad or anything, but I wanted something more orangey red. The staying power is amazing though...it's been almost a week, and I've had no chips except a teeny tiny one on my middle finger (but probably because I was trying to pick something apart lol)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG red nail polish. It's truly *my* red...I'm a PPP-cool toned but I can lean neutral. I've been looking for a glamorous, sexy red polish and this is it! OPI polishes are my favorite...they have a huge range of colors, innovative names and fun collections. For the most part, their application and wear is great! Price is, of course, a little pricey ($8.50 here) but you can cut costs by ordering from 8ty8beauty.com, head2toebeauty.com, etc. On my skin, Vodka & Caviar is nearly a true red...it looks a bit darker on my tips. It has a blue based quality. The color tried a bit flat so I used Out the Door top coat and now the color is so glossy! I recommend this polish to anyone. Probably my favorite polish I own--and I own a lot!