OPI Russian Navy

4.6

on 9/24/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I kept seeing so many reviews on this item so I had to pick it up. When you look at the bottle it looks purple with blue shimmer. But when you put it on it looks dark blue (almost a black by far) with purple shimmer. Its a pretty color and I love it. Blue is my favorite color so i will def repurchase when I run out.

on 9/22/2010 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite opi colors. It's a blue, purple, green color. It looks like an almost black blue after two coats. In the light it has such a beautiful shimmer & all the colors are visible. It's a really great fall color.

on 9/21/2010 8:01:00 AM

This is a great color in my book it's a must have. I have not come across a color like this. So I had to add it to my collection. It rocks, it's a deep rich color. This is what you get when you mix a deep purple,deep blue and black. It looks great in the light. I am always asked id that blue? Is it black? followed by is it black? lol It's just the best

on 9/14/2010 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a sophisticated, and intelligent color. Great for school days.

on 9/11/2010 5:21:00 PM

Overall this is such an amazing colour. People always ask me if I'm wearing black nail polish but this is not black!
It's a deep navy blue, with purple monochromes in it. It's beautiful and it's my go to colour for my french manicure. :)
I will be repurchasing this for as long as I can find it.

on 9/10/2010 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Beautiful navy blue with violet undertones! It doesn't look black or too dark on me like some say in reviews, maybe it depends on ur skintone. Perfect for winter.

on 8/25/2010 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I absolutely love this shade - perfect on both hands and feet!!! I had this on at Christmas and received lots of compliments. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

This is a fantastic colour, I get so many compliments when I wear it. A great navy with violet hues and a nice shiny finish. Fantastic staying power too, two coats of this lacquer and I can wear it without chipping for almost two weeks, and it's not too dodgy or noticeable to touch up any small chips if it comes to it. No top coat needed either. Great winter colour for nails and toenails, but I'll wear it in the warmer months as well when I'm feeling a bit mysterious or edgy. A good, classy alternative to straight black, but then, I have OPI's onyx as well... Will buy Russian Navy again when my bottle runs out.

on 8/21/2010 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Russian Navy is made up of a true marine-blue base with red-violet microshimmer. The shimmer adds a subtle "lift" to the colour on nails, keeping it from looking too blackened in different shades/types of light. Very dramatic, understated, and wearable all at once.

on 8/6/2010 8:43:00 PM

I absolutley love this color! It is the perfect color for winter! It looks great on short nails too! I would definatley buy this product again! Make sure to put two coats if you want the color to turn out how you want it.

Popular Polishes