January 28, 2015 | 2009 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by MoMartinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite opi colors. It's a blue, purple, green color. It looks like an almost black blue after two coats. In the light it has such a beautiful shimmer & all the colors are visible. It's a really great fall color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by hamsley72

This is a great color in my book it's a must have. I have not come across a color like this. So I had to add it to my collection. It rocks, it's a deep rich color. This is what you get when you mix a deep purple,deep blue and black. It looks great in the light. I am always asked id that blue? Is it black? followed by is it black? lol It's just the best

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a sophisticated, and intelligent color. Great for school days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall this is such an amazing colour. People always ask me if I'm wearing black nail polish but this is not black!
It's a deep navy blue, with purple monochromes in it. It's beautiful and it's my go to colour for my french manicure. :)
I will be repurchasing this for as long as I can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by PinkLeopard24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful navy blue with violet undertones! It doesn't look black or too dark on me like some say in reviews, maybe it depends on ur skintone. Perfect for winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

I absolutely love this shade - perfect on both hands and feet!!! I had this on at Christmas and received lots of compliments. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by jessexplosion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic colour, I get so many compliments when I wear it. A great navy with violet hues and a nice shiny finish. Fantastic staying power too, two coats of this lacquer and I can wear it without chipping for almost two weeks, and it's not too dodgy or noticeable to touch up any small chips if it comes to it. No top coat needed either. Great winter colour for nails and toenails, but I'll wear it in the warmer months as well when I'm feeling a bit mysterious or edgy. A good, classy alternative to straight black, but then, I have OPI's onyx as well... Will buy Russian Navy again when my bottle runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by itgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Russian Navy is made up of a true marine-blue base with red-violet microshimmer. The shimmer adds a subtle "lift" to the colour on nails, keeping it from looking too blackened in different shades/types of light. Very dramatic, understated, and wearable all at once.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

I absolutley love this color! It is the perfect color for winter! It looks great on short nails too! I would definatley buy this product again! Make sure to put two coats if you want the color to turn out how you want it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

Meh. A serious meh. And since it's so expensive this is why I only gave it two lippies. I would not repurchase it. It's not horrible just not beautiful. I feel this way about Glacier Bay Blues too. For a beautiful dark navy polish I love Zoya's Ibiza. Russian Navy is just so boring to me.