October 31, 2014 | 1521 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall this is such an amazing colour. People always ask me if I'm wearing black nail polish but this is not black!
It's a deep navy blue, with purple monochromes in it. It's beautiful and it's my go to colour for my french manicure. :)
I will be repurchasing this for as long as I can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by PinkLeopard24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful navy blue with violet undertones! It doesn't look black or too dark on me like some say in reviews, maybe it depends on ur skintone. Perfect for winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

I absolutely love this shade - perfect on both hands and feet!!! I had this on at Christmas and received lots of compliments. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by jessexplosion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic colour, I get so many compliments when I wear it. A great navy with violet hues and a nice shiny finish. Fantastic staying power too, two coats of this lacquer and I can wear it without chipping for almost two weeks, and it's not too dodgy or noticeable to touch up any small chips if it comes to it. No top coat needed either. Great winter colour for nails and toenails, but I'll wear it in the warmer months as well when I'm feeling a bit mysterious or edgy. A good, classy alternative to straight black, but then, I have OPI's onyx as well... Will buy Russian Navy again when my bottle runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by itgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Russian Navy is made up of a true marine-blue base with red-violet microshimmer. The shimmer adds a subtle "lift" to the colour on nails, keeping it from looking too blackened in different shades/types of light. Very dramatic, understated, and wearable all at once.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

I absolutley love this color! It is the perfect color for winter! It looks great on short nails too! I would definatley buy this product again! Make sure to put two coats if you want the color to turn out how you want it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

Meh. A serious meh. And since it's so expensive this is why I only gave it two lippies. I would not repurchase it. It's not horrible just not beautiful. I feel this way about Glacier Bay Blues too. For a beautiful dark navy polish I love Zoya's Ibiza. Russian Navy is just so boring to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heart, heart, heart this colour. Its the perfect 'undercover' blue. It has mystery written all over it. Definitely high voltage with a super shiny topcoat. Great for spicing up your winters!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by sophaloph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

beautiful colour and actually turns out navy not black! really nice colour for winter however i find dark colours always hard to apply and get perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Tokameaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this nail polish....i got a lot of compliments at work and from my friends...i usually wear this in the winter bc its dark...and i think i should buy a back up....its a very unique nail polish....it looks good on my tan skin...as long as i wear a base coat and a top coat it will last me the whole week.....