April 16, 2014 | 1882 users online

Polishes - OPI - Russian Navy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by itgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Russian Navy is made up of a true marine-blue base with red-violet microshimmer. The shimmer adds a subtle "lift" to the colour on nails, keeping it from looking too blackened in different shades/types of light. Very dramatic, understated, and wearable all at once.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

I absolutley love this color! It is the perfect color for winter! It looks great on short nails too! I would definatley buy this product again! Make sure to put two coats if you want the color to turn out how you want it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by cancerofthepuppy

Meh. A serious meh. And since it's so expensive this is why I only gave it two lippies. I would not repurchase it. It's not horrible just not beautiful. I feel this way about Glacier Bay Blues too. For a beautiful dark navy polish I love Zoya's Ibiza. Russian Navy is just so boring to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heart, heart, heart this colour. Its the perfect 'undercover' blue. It has mystery written all over it. Definitely high voltage with a super shiny topcoat. Great for spicing up your winters!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by sophaloph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

beautiful colour and actually turns out navy not black! really nice colour for winter however i find dark colours always hard to apply and get perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Tokameaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this nail polish....i got a lot of compliments at work and from my friends...i usually wear this in the winter bc its dark...and i think i should buy a back up....its a very unique nail polish....it looks good on my tan skin...as long as i wear a base coat and a top coat it will last me the whole week.....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by HighlandCutie95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok so I thought I would like this color, I mean it's not bad, but it is quite dark...people asked me if i was wearing black and I only put one coat of this stuff on. Other than that it is a great color! :) I don't think I would buy it again, the reason I bought it this last time was because I got it on sale for about 3-4 dollars over at a hair salon trying to get rid of some of their OPI polishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this color!! Beautiful, dark navy. I love most OPI polishes I've tried. But, I wonder why the color looks purplish in the bottle, which I would love on my nails, but not on. It's all very navy blue. Great color, and this one doesn't chip as easily as some of my OPI's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This color is a perfect shade of very dark navy blue, it also looks purple in some lighting, and it's got a subtle amount of purple and red shimmers. You gotta have this if you are into the almost black type of color

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Nenalata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how it's dark and edgy, but not as intense as black. I also love the pretty purple sparkles in it. It's my all-time favourite!