September 18, 2014 | 1701 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using Indianwood for quite a while now. And I just love it! I've always been into browns/ neutrals especially when it comes to eye makeup. It looks great alone or under any brownish powder shadow. I line this color on my lower lashline too. This is a must have item inside my makeup kit. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by RyoRyoChiwa

I dunno what I love about this product so much. I like that it can create depth without getting too night-clubish. I use a lot of brown/neutral eyeshadows and pigments and this works great with them as a base to secure the colors while creating a 3 dimension look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 9:51:00 AM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really become addicted to this recently. I use it as a base for all my eyeshadows with the exception of blue eyeshadows which can look muddy with this underneath them.
Sometimes tho' I just wear it by itself with mascara. My NW43 skin is quite yellow based so this is a great for me.
Its so easy to wear I mainly apply it with my ring finger, and then I'm good to go. It stays where I put it until I'm ready to take it off. I find it best to apply it thinly otherwise it does build up and migrate into the crease.
As an eyeliner addict this product is really refreshing when I'm running late and can't put on eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Summerlola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall I really like it. I am very pale with brown eyes. When I use this on its own as an eyeshadow it really makes my eyes stand out. It's a very beautifull colour.

The only con is that my pot seems to be a bit drier than they other colours I've purchased before. The price is worth it because you get a ton of product.

On days when I have no inspiration or time, I'll just put this on as a lid colour with mascara and it's gorgeous! I recommend applying it with your finger but be very careful. Then use the 217 to go over the colour and to blend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by beauty1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful bronzey color on my NC35 skin. It'll be perfect in the summer when you're at the beach or water park. It won't run or smudge. It's great by itself or under other colors. I have work and school days where my makeup is on for more than 10 hours, and this paint pot keeps my shadows from creasing. Just don't apply TOO much, or you might find that it will crease. This will last me a long time, but if the unfortunate day comes when it dries out, I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by bmorelikebre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I ever run out of Indianwood, I'll definitely purchase again. The texture is soooo creamy and on my NW35 skin it shows up more gold than bronze. Layering Indianwood with Goldmine is a knockout!! I can't wait to try it out on someone with darker skin to really see that bronze.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Breve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmm. Well I think this bronze-y light chocolate brown with gold is too brassy and warm on me. I think it would look killer on girls who are tanner and have blue eyes though. On my green eyes, it makes them look a little muddy and with my pale skin/freckles it just looks too heavy. I love the texture of this paint pot though and how it's two tone! You can spread it very lightly and it's mainly gold, but if you smudge it with your finger a bit it turns more brown, so you can get the look of two eyeshadows with just 1, fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Zeenat89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this paint pot looks great on gals like me with more medium-olive skin tone. I often wear this paint pot alone with neutral shadows. Does not crease, has great staying power, definitely a must-have in any makeup collection.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by princessa00

I thought I was going to fall in love with this.. it looks so pretty swatched.. but surprisingly it sits and sits in its drawer. I find that the way I planned on wearing it, with golds and bronzes, it lightens and muddies up the shadows. I still have to play around with it..I guess it was such a disappointment im afraid to try it out days im going out, but i never get around to playing around with it days im at the house. If you've found a pretty way to wear this, definitely let me know.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by xxchinadoll

This is my favouite paint pot from M.A.C. I own a few of them and I fell in love with this one when I swatched it at the store. The colour intensity is very good and it does not crease on my lids. I love using this with my neutral eyeshadow colours. It makes my brown eye shadows more intense!