Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

on 7/21/2010 1:35:00 AM

This is the best bent liner brush I have found so far, and I have tried several. It works great with MAC Fluidline or Bobbi Brown gel liner. I took 1 star off because mine has a bristle or 2 that tend to stick out from the rest, though I store and clean it carefully. But for the price and performance, this is a great brush.

on 7/20/2010 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this brush is great for eyeliner!

on 6/28/2010 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I LOOOOVE THIS BRUSH! I had used felt tip liquid liners for years until I finally bought this brush and gel liner at Target (Maybelline liner-also a great inexpensive product). I was amazed how fast and easy that tiny little brush made applying the liner! I had become proud of well I could apply liquid liner, but with this brush my liner looks PERFECT! I'm going to buy them for all my friends' birthdays :-D

on 6/21/2010 4:01:00 AM

I love this brush. Its so easy to apply my fluidline on my lid because of it!

on 6/19/2010 4:13:00 PM

I LOVE this eyeliner brush..... I can finally apply eyeliner like I want to! Its a MUST HAVE....reasonably priced too!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

OMGGGG! I love love love this brush. I seriously was gonna go back to pencil eyeliners. I just could never make a perfect line with creme/gel eyeliners but now you would think i've been doing it for years. It comes out so nice and neat. Now when I do the winged/cat eye look OMG it comes out so beautiful people actually comment on them! I just love this brush and its very cheap too. I think its the perfect brush for anyone who is new to creme/gel eyeliners its a good buy!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

i was about to give up on my gel eyeliner because i felt that i could never get it to look the way i wanted to. then i decided to get this brush. everything changed. i can get a much more thin line which is what i like but you can easily make it more thicker with more pressure. its so easy to use because its bent!yay for this brush

on 5/17/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush makes it so easy to apply my L'oreal HiP Cream Eyeliner; it's like a dream. The bristles are soft but very firm so you can make a straight, even, and thin line. I use it on my lashline and on my waterline. Using this brush cut my eyeliner applying time in HALF. And it will last me a long time because there has been no shedding and it retains it's shape perfectly! Plus it was only $4.99 at Target!

on 5/17/2010 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This brush is the best for applying gel liners like Mac's black track fluid line. I have used different eyeliner brushes from Mac and none have worked for me or apply like this one does. It was only $5 at Target and Sonia Kashuk brushes are made with good quality, glad I got this!

on 5/17/2010 12:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This brush is great. Hard to use another eyeliner brush once you use this one. No difference between this one and Bare Escentuals one being sold ($15) at Sephora. I wear eyeliner almost daily and this is a fantastic buy. I think it's around $5 + change at Target.

Popular Makeup Brushes