July 25, 2014 | 1125 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by 902nikki902

I just recently hit pan on this product and will certainly buy another. This is a cheap alternative for mac's blot powder. I use this in the summer months to prolong my liquid foundations and bb cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This powder has so much glitter in it and does not even set makeup. It's packed hard in the pan too so its hard to get on your brush. It is terrible, so I returned it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty powder that is great for setting foundation and touch ups during the day. I love how finely pressed it is and how you can never overapply and look cakey. I do however hate the packaging. The swivelling mirror is finicky and almost useless. Why couldn't they just stick to the traditional compact design?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

I can't say enough good things about this product. It is probably the best powder available at the drugstore. It's even better than many of the high end powders! I bought this when I was in the US so it was only $6. However I plan on repurchasing this and it costs $15 in Canada:(

Pros:
smooth
provides a bit of extra coverage
finely milled
not cakey
mattifies
does not cling to dry patches
evens out makeup
comes with a mirror

Cons:
expensive ($15 in Canada)
puff that comes with it isn't very useful

I love this powder so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder is good and does what it needs to do. I bought it to set my foundation and it leaves my skin matte all day. It gives great coverage and absorbs the oils on my face well. I like how fine it feels and it goes on very smoothly. I use it now to set my concealer and it works just as well. The packaging doesn't bother me that much because I use a compact and fluffy brush to apply. I don't slide it open much to use the flat puff or mirror it comes with. Though I like to venture out and try other powders, but this will be one powder I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Panemobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love love this powder. It mattifies like crazy and keep my make-up looking good all day. It offers extra coverage. Also, it doesn't clog your pores or break you out which is amazing for someone like me that have facial demons. I wouldn't use the little pad though. It cakes it on and you end up looking super fake. Just use a powder or blush brush and you'll look fine. I love this stuff to death and would never buy any other powder. The only thing that would make this better is if the price was a little lower. All around, I love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Mn516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to powder. It sets my makeup very well and leaves my skin looking fresh and flawless! It even covers up blemishes I have on my nose that I don't like putting concealer on (clogs the pores) ! Easy to apply and lasts a long time! The mirror it comes wit is handy but the cushion it comes with doesnt apply the product well. Use a blush brush! Over all good product, could be a bit cheaper though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Jenbra

This product is something to consider buying! The packaging is very small and handy. When you slide the product on the side it has a mirror and a small makeup pad(Which is kinda useless).
The price is so cheap and affordable!
I have fair, acne prone skin and it didn't bother with my skin at all. In fact on the back it says " Oil free,Wont Clog Pores, and Dermatologist tested." The only complaint is that the product doesn't give me any coverage. The shade I have is "Cream". I only use this product to set my foundation or just concealer. The reason why I love this product is because off the matte finish which lasts all day!
I heard a lot of good reviews on the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I might adventure off to that product because it seems gives more coverage than this product.
But over all I love this product to set my foundation and concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

My favourite matte powder! I have normal skin but I like the look of matte.

This keeps me matte all day, no joke! I love it! I use it everyday and haven't hit pan yet! It's pretty pricey ($20+ AUD) but regardless I'll definatly repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by MeganIsNotMegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go-to powder! I have dry skin but my nose often gets oily. It doesn't dry me out and my nose stays matte! But what I truly love about this powder is really hard to explain! It just makes me skin look so smooth! It's just gives a really great texture. It also has a very very slight coloring that balances my skin. Natural finish. Very very slight sparkle in some lighting. Cute packaging but very annoying when trying to touch up on the go. It also tends to break and crumble easily when I hit pan. But it's still my favorite <3