September 15, 2014 | 1719 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing powder, best drugstore one hands down.

Very matte, but light on the skin, and oh so natural looking.

Inexpensive and the puff that comes with it helps deliver a great fuller coverage when applied over concealer or fdtn.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: NO CAKEYNESS WHATSOVER, EVEN AFTER A LONG DAY

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by AleMarisol1212

OKAY LADIES,,THIS POWDER IS GREAT,,IT GETS RID OF THE SHINE WITHOUT MAKING YOU LOOK CAKEY OR POWDERY,,IVE HAD POWDERS THAT COST 4 TIMES AS MUCH AND THIS ONE IS THE BEST,,HG FOR ME,,JUST ONE THING THO,,THIS IS MORE OFF A SETTING POWDER OR SOMETING YOU USE TO GET RID OF SHINE,,AS IT DOESNT HAVE MUCH COLOR,,BUT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A POWDER TO TOUCH UP DURING THE DAY OR A SETTING POWDER AFTER FOUNDATION,, THIS IS GREAT,,

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by maries13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this powder! Coverage is great.
    However, it doesnt keep me matte throughout the whole day, and I end up having to blot/reapply between 2 to 3 hours of wear

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by dolcibunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I found this product on clearance at a drugstore near me (I believe it was $4).
    I love that it doesn't create a haze of powdery smoke when I sweep my brush against it.
    The puff that came with it practically became useless after the 5th use as the product had accumulated onto it and was hard to wash off; no worries though, I prefer to use a powder brush anyways.
    This product does what it is supposed to, stays true to its matte title and holds up pretty long considering how oily my skin can get.
    Overall pretty good product and probably even better since I got it for so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by 902nikki902

I just recently hit pan on this product and will certainly buy another. This is a cheap alternative for mac's blot powder. I use this in the summer months to prolong my liquid foundations and bb cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This powder has so much glitter in it and does not even set makeup. It's packed hard in the pan too so its hard to get on your brush. It is terrible, so I returned it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty powder that is great for setting foundation and touch ups during the day. I love how finely pressed it is and how you can never overapply and look cakey. I do however hate the packaging. The swivelling mirror is finicky and almost useless. Why couldn't they just stick to the traditional compact design?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

I can't say enough good things about this product. It is probably the best powder available at the drugstore. It's even better than many of the high end powders! I bought this when I was in the US so it was only $6. However I plan on repurchasing this and it costs $15 in Canada:(

Pros:
    smooth
    provides a bit of extra coverage
    finely milled
    not cakey
    mattifies
    does not cling to dry patches
    evens out makeup
    comes with a mirror

Cons:
    expensive ($15 in Canada)
    puff that comes with it isn't very useful

I love this powder so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder is good and does what it needs to do. I bought it to set my foundation and it leaves my skin matte all day. It gives great coverage and absorbs the oils on my face well. I like how fine it feels and it goes on very smoothly. I use it now to set my concealer and it works just as well. The packaging doesn't bother me that much because I use a compact and fluffy brush to apply. I don't slide it open much to use the flat puff or mirror it comes with. Though I like to venture out and try other powders, but this will be one powder I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Panemobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love love this powder. It mattifies like crazy and keep my make-up looking good all day. It offers extra coverage. Also, it doesn't clog your pores or break you out which is amazing for someone like me that have facial demons. I wouldn't use the little pad though. It cakes it on and you end up looking super fake. Just use a powder or blush brush and you'll look fine. I love this stuff to death and would never buy any other powder. The only thing that would make this better is if the price was a little lower. All around, I love this stuff.