April 17, 2014 | 1902 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

i love tiffany's jewelry and i've always loved the tiffany blue color...so glad i can paint my nails with this!!! i use about 2 coats and its fairy opaque

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by molly451528

This is such a pretty colour and it looks great on the nail! I would definately recomend to anyone who is looking for a Tiffany Blue colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty Tiffany blue, barely distinguishable from my Tiffany pouches and boxes. The formula is beautiful, I for one could get away with one good coat. It's opaque and glossy, and not at all streaky, though I am sure it can vary from bottle to bottle depending upon how long it has been sitting on the shelf (though the bottles at my Sally's NEVER stay for more than week, and they get fresh shipments every Monday!). A very good quality polish, and if you would like to have a Tiffany blue color, I think is quite perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by annawixom

There is nothing wrong with this polish. The formula is nice and the color is rich. My only problem with this polish is that the color looked so tacky and " like hi I am 14 years old" type of color on my nails :( I dont know why because the color is beautiful but it just wasnt beautiful on me. I will still use my bottle and hope the color combo with my skin tone grows on me, but I wont repurchase. I would still recommend at least trying this color because a lot of people like it so it obviously works well for so many.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by nadienadie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The famous For Audrey by China Glaze! The shade is a lovely ttiffany' blue, very milky green with a touch of blue. The shade is very unique and hard to describe.

Unfortunately what lets this polish down is the formula. It is runny and can pool at the cuticle. It is not self-levelling. Hard to apply even coats. Due to the pooling clean-up is essential. In my opinion, definately a three coater.

It looks okay on my skintone (around NW45 in MAC terms) but on a lighter skin tone it probably would look much better.

Definately comes into its own in the summer. On the right person its the perfect spring/summer shade. The person who likes this shade will say to themself 'I've just got to have it!', another person will be undecided.

But if you have to have it, in terms of the shade you will love it! But formula wise...China Glaze, I will not hold it against you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sensiblenails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's one of the best loved China Glaze colors and not just for its associations with Tiffany's and Audrey Hepburn, though it's a dangerously close blue (dangerous and just close because Tiffany & Co. have a copyright on their particular shade of blue). I love it because it's like nothing else I've seen. It's this weird combination of dusty saturation and pastel that makes this a winner for me, regardless of its famous associations.

Application was alright; three coats for evenness (but I'm learning that with most light colored cremes, this is a good strategy). It dried with a medium gloss so I added top coat for protection and to add a bit more shine to show off (the pic above has no topcoat, btw).

It's really gorgeous, and I'm excited to show this off on my fingers all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfect Tiffany-box blue, named for Audrey Hepburn's role in Breakfast with Tiffany's. It's a little thick and creamy looking for me to really like it on my hands, but it's a nice summery color for my toes and I wear it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Spinerfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only nail polish color that I have ever re-purchased. I am always looking for the new hot polish, but this is a classic. The formula is great, the color is eye-catching and beautiful, but not crazy. I can't say enough good things about it. It's my favorite polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by juicy415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love love love it! love this color specially if youre tan! it will brights up your skintone like OMG!!! it stays on better than any other brand. it stays up to 4 weeks on my toes! this color is a must for spring and summer!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by str8thuggin

I liked this well enough until I got Sinful Colors Mint Apple. Mint Apple is in the same color family, but has a slight tinge of green and a shimmer, which makes me love it much more than For Audrey. For Audrey looks flat in comparison and gives me "lobster hands" and Mint Apple does not. Plus, Mint Apple is only $1.99 at Walgreens. If you're thinking about For Audrey, check out Mint Apple, it's AMAZING!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No