China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

This is one of my go to summer colors. Its a spot in Tiffany blue and I love the way it looks with my tan. I can see why it is a favorite of the nail board. This is one of the few colors I've wore many times when I have so many untrieds. I'm very glad this is a core color. This is a for sure rebuy when I run out.

on 6/12/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I did not like this color- I thought it would look good with my tanned skin.. I gave it a chance for 2 days then removed it. It reminded me of the same color as scrubs- I might just be more of a Natural Pink person.

on 6/1/2012 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

What a gorgeous colour this is! It's a greenish blue that looks absolutely amazing. I never thought I would buy a colour like this, but am I glad I did! It has a pretty good coverage, two coats was all I needed. I've been wearing it on my toes for two weeks now and I still have no cracking or chipping. Love this nail polish!

on 5/29/2012 10:08:00 AM

This was a surprise. I purchased it on a whim from a sale website not really expecting it to blow me away. I have gingery tones to my hair and very pale warm toned skin. I usually prefer nail colours that lean towards the orange end of the wheel (warm pinks, oranges, reds, etc).

I immediately regretted buying this and expected to hate it. I could not have been more wrong. It looks lovely against my skin, I'd even say it makes it look bright and peachy. I especially love it on me when my nails are trimmed short. I know most people prefer dark colours on short nails but for me this is the perfect short and neat colour. Lovely!

on 5/14/2012 6:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Wow! I don't normally wear blues of any kind because they just don't look good on me. I actually bought this because my daughter's name is Audrey and I just wanted it for my collection. Used it on a whim for a pedi and I LOVE IT! Has enough of a warm greenish tint to make it work well with my warmer toned skin (unlike every other shade of blue I've ever tried). Will definitely keep using.

on 5/12/2012 10:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

In my opinion this is the best and closest color to Tiffany blue. It's so beautiful and true to the color you see in the bottle. My only complaint would be that it would be a little to sheer for me at first. I has to layer it three times to get my desired color, which of course made it take a very long time to dry! But once dry I love it!

on 5/11/2012 1:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this mainly because it's popular. (Shh you've done it, too.) The shade is just lovely and I understand why people love it. A nice bright blue-ish green shade, perfect for spring. As with most of CG's polishes, application is nice. Just a lot of polish tends to get on the brush at once. (Which i like.)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love tiffany's jewelry and i've always loved the tiffany blue color...so glad i can paint my nails with this!!! i use about 2 coats and its fairy opaque

on 5/5/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is such a pretty colour and it looks great on the nail! I would definately recomend to anyone who is looking for a Tiffany Blue colour!

on 4/30/2012 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very pretty Tiffany blue, barely distinguishable from my Tiffany pouches and boxes. The formula is beautiful, I for one could get away with one good coat. It's opaque and glossy, and not at all streaky, though I am sure it can vary from bottle to bottle depending upon how long it has been sitting on the shelf (though the bottles at my Sally's NEVER stay for more than week, and they get fresh shipments every Monday!). A very good quality polish, and if you would like to have a Tiffany blue color, I think is quite perfect.

Popular Polishes