December 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Voluminous Marker eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mistakenly read the name as Voluminous Maker, not Marker, so I cannot be mad that this is infact like a marker. I think that if you are especially skilled with eyeliner it might be OK, but I did not feel like taking the time to play with this. Also, I bought this in a two pack and one was totally dried out, although that could be the store's fault if this was an old offering.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by miyabi0619

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really don't like this eyeliner. I've been using liquid eyeliner for years and am pretty good at using brush-tipped liquid eyeliners. I wanted to give this a try since generally people say this marker tip is easier to use than those brush-tipped types. But I found the marker tip of this product too thick, it's really hard for me to draw a thin line with it. Besides, the marker tip doesn't fit well with the curve of my eyes, the liquid doesn't come out of the tip evenly. I could hardly draw a smooth line with it. I love the "Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner" by L'Oreal though. They are way better than this marker one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by JillEbEEnz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this. It is really really easy to apply, it's fool proof. If you smudge or make a mistake, it wipes right off. I find the felt tip offers a lot of control. My lines aren't shaky, they're smooth and even. To make it a little darker, I go over it a couple times.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by thisgirlnga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner! I have always been hesitant about using liquid liners but when a coworker showed me how easy this was easy to use, I was instantly hooked. I can make my liner thick or thin. I get lots of compliments of how my liner looks so natural and it lasts all day long!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I rarely purchase makeup without checking the reviews here first. This was an impulse buy on clearance at CVS. It's pretty bad that priced at $1.99 I still feel ripped off by this product. The tip is too bulky to make a fine line, it's too watery to make a solid line, it came right off when it did make (part of) a line, the color (true brown) looked terrible, I could go on and on. This is the first product to get completely negative marks from me in every category. Congrats, L'Oreal! You made a POS.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by tsimshican

Aaack! H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E, horrible, horrible! I thought this would be so cool! It comes out like a runny brown/grey watercolor on my hand and I had to really push the tip down for anything to come out. When I used it on my eyes, the tip is very hard and scratchy and barely anything came out. I threw it in the garbage immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Stankerz1102

I love this liner! It goes on very smoothly and stays on all day (as long as you have a primer and shadow on). Just draw it on like a marker! Thick or thin lines are so easy I don't understand why people are having trouble with it. L'Oreal couldn't have made it easier for us. True carbon black- not grey

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by christinneee

this is the worst eyeliner i've ever used. in fact, it's the worst makeup product i've ever used. it's not even an eyeliner. my baby cousin would make better use of it as a colour marker to scribble her books with. (1) the tip is huge. the line goes on super thick and u can't get that pin-up look (2) it stained my lids when i tried removing it. i got the teal one and it made me look like i got punched in the eye (3) it's way too runny. i bought it, tried it on my eye, then literally threw it in the trash. so please DO NOT BUY IT! use ur money to feed hungry ppl instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by michelleeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner was definitely NOT worth my time when applying. It was so hard to put on and the angled applicator is so difficult to work with; it comes out thin and then becomes thick at the end of my application. It's staying power is barely there, even with UDPP, but it smears a lot during the day or when touched. I would've given it 1 lippie, but the color comes out really black. Boo for shaking your eyeliner to get to work! ):

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by crocodilelie

I HATE this eyeliner. I bought it because I thought the marker would make it easier to apply a liquid liner - definitely not. It doesn't come out easily and looks really light, not like a good black liquid eyeliner. It's too hard to get a thin line, and a think line looks too light. I definitely wasted my money.