April 17, 2014 | 1663 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by xxsweetDESiRExx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara noticeably lengthens my eyelashes (both top and bottom lashes). It works very well when I first use an eyelash curler. However, I do not get very much volume from this mascara. It does not make my lashes look thicker; it only makes them look longer!!

Here is a technique I tried: I first used a volumizing mascara (a Clinique one-- can't remember which one exactly), and then I applied L'oreal Telescopic over that. I find that this technique gave me VERY dramatic eyelashes!! I use this technique when I go out for a special occasion or to a party.

I would not repurchase this mascara because I always like to try new mascaras until I find the perfect one! However, if you are searching for a mascara that just adds length, this is a good mascara & you should try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm actually impressed with this one! I've used the original Telescopic, and had issues with it due to the brush. This brush is MUCH better than the original, and the formula is great too! Defines well, adds some volume, and no flakes or smudges. A nice addition to my makeup bag and will repurchase! You can swipe once and look natural or build it up with multiple coats for separated volume. No irritation with this either, this is a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by peqpatino

I loved the look of the packaging of this product, the simple, clean silver tube is great very attractive.
The formula wears well throughout the day. It does not smudge at the end of the day. Also, it cleans off very well with mild detergent without having to tug at the eyelashes.
The formula is a bit clumpy with the brush. With one swipe through it leaves a little bit of clumps and lashes stuck together. A few more swipes of the lashes and there lashes are more defined. It is not heavy on the lashes and provides great length for them.
Maybe it is the brush, but the application is not fantastic. There is a little too much clumping and sticking together of the lashes. I might buy it again because it was great for length, but it is a sticks the lashes together a bit too much for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by rileannas

At first, I hated this mascara. It made my lashes stick together into triangles and it shedded little bits of dried mascara everywhere. But then I tried it with a different brush - CoverGirl LashExact - and it was absolutely perfect.

I like long, separated, clump-free lashes, and LashExact was good on the last two but not on the first. Telescopic Clean Definition was good on the first but not on the last two. So I tried the LashExact brush in the tube of Telescopic, and it was fantastic. Incredibly long and curly, perfectly clean and defined, separated and clump-free, no shedding any more. Buy this one just for the formula, and LashExact just for the brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by arwentheelf02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been blessed with a lot of lashes, which is normally great...but since there are so many, they tend to clump up! And although they are plentiful, they are rather short.

This mascara seems to EITHER lengthen my lashes, OR separate them. I can't seem to be able to do both well. If I put too many coats on, I get lots of length, but they all stick together. If I put it on more thinly, they're beautifully defined, but they're not much longer than they started. Hmmm...

Also, doesn't hold a curl well and smudges under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgirlie101

This mascara isnt the worst I've tried but its definately not the best either. It doesnt clump and it gives amazing length, but I like my lashes to be seen from far away and this is only good if your looking at it up close. I would buy it again but only to use under a volumizing mascara for going out. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Makeupluv528

I think I may have found my HG mascara before I was using maybelline's define a lash and it was good but this is 10x better. I love the length it gives and it makes my lashes look pretty full. As for the brush I love it because it's not too big and it never clumps on me. I will be repurchasing for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Markuslee16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It works SO well! It makes your lashes look super long while still having volume and thickness! The only problem i have with it is the brown shade- it irritates my eyes so when i repurchase it will only be black this time.But very good. L'Oreal usually has the best mascara's. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is hands-down my favorite mascara. I don't see the point in spending $20 on a high end mascara when you can get high quality ones from the drugstore that work just as well, if not better. This mascara has a tiny brush that creates such amazing definition & adds tons of length to my lashes. You can't get a better mascara than this for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by briii

this is one of my favorite mascaras, this and lash stilleto. i love long, thick, separated lashes that almost look fake, without having to apply fake lashes. and this one definately does that. its not very thick, byt it definately lengthens and separates my lashes amazingly. i think this is better than alot of the high end mascaras that are out there. its definately worth the money.