Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera {Candelilla} Wax), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MICA, Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 77470).

Classic, reliable, everyday liner. Nothing too dramatic. Goes on smoothly.

on 4/26/2013 1:58:00 AM

Love it because it stays on my waterline! Definitely my holy grail waterline eyeliner!

on 4/23/2013 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this eyeliner. It really emphasizes on "Colorstay" because it stays on ALL DAY. Possibly more than 24 hours for sure! I use this eyeliner to tightline my eyes & it never comes off. It's so black and creamy. It glides on like butter which definitely helps for those with shaky hands. One of the best! Also love the fact that it's retractable! Highly recommend this eyeliner because it's one of my HGs.

on 4/17/2013 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I use and like Chanel and Urban Decay eyeliners. I bought this (black) on the recommendation of a friend. I liked that it was an automatic pencil as the other ones I use are not, and I have to sharpen them. The consistency is very hard and waxy. Application was difficult. I had to keep going over the lid several times to deposit color, and the pencil tugged and pulled at my eyelid. The shade black isn't very black or dark, it is more of a dark grey. I ended up tossing it after using it three times. The only redeeming quality that this eyeliner had was that it didn't smudge. I would not re-purchase.

I've been using this eyeliner for years! It's the only one that doesn't crease and actually does stay on. I usually only have to touch it up once during the day. Great product!

on 4/17/2013 12:48:00 AM

too much tugging on my lid/skin.

i prefer other liners that doesn't apply with much difficulty.

on 3/23/2013 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not a bad liner. Decent consistency, pretty good staying power. I've found that I prefer softer, creamier liners as they're easier to apply and are more easily manipulated if you need to fix mistakes--this one is on the harder, waxier side. I do love self-sharpening liners, but don't even bother with the sharpener hidden in the cap--the tip will just break off and get stuck inside, leaving it useless.

on 3/15/2013 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

A good eyeliner lasts longer if set with a black eyeshadow.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A pretty good eyeliner, it does the job. I found it did smudge a little bit, but it wasn't too bad. So I'll probably buy this again in the future.

on 3/6/2013 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This eyeliner is awesome! It smudges a little, but it's really easy to apply and the color is very dark. Compared to other eyeliners, it hardly smudges at all. It's very similar to the Almay eyeliner