October 1, 2014 | 1825 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the first eyeliners that I have ever purchased in my days of make up, and boy did I pick a good one! This colorstay eyeliner is like a gel pencil. I use either black brown or black, depending if I'm going natural or more dramatic, and each glides on smoothly with precision. Doesn't run or smudge, and stays on all day long. I also love how this liner comes with its own sharpener. So very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by NaturesBeuatyJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used so many different brands of eyeliner, from Clinique to Maybelline and everything in between. I have for some reason pretty oily eyelids. This eyeliner stays on all day, and its water proof! What more could you ask for? I use the black-brown color and its a great shade for my eye color. It is on the pricy side but it does last a long time. I highly recommend it. It's a much better eyeliner then those high end makeup brand eyeliners. BUY, BUY, BUY!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by tipsecanoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the second kind of eyeliner I've ever used but I've been using it for 2 years now.
I may not know a whole lot about eyeliner, but it never gives me trouble to what's the difference?

It barely smudges (doesn't smudge at all for me d:)
It stays on.
It's a good price ~

I've taken showers (stupid idea though) with it
& have rubbed the crap out of my eyes before but it seriously does nothing.

My skin isn't very oil proned though, I can't speak for people with skin problems like that.

For a drugstore brand though, this stuff is pretty awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by ArtsyPixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What I love about this eyeliner is that it does not smudge and fade all day long. I really find it very easy to apply on. It also saves me from the hassle of sharpening it unlike my other eyeliners. It has been one of my staple products for almost a year.

What I"m not so crazy about it is that it doesn't have much of a pigment as I would love it to be. I wish Revlon would make this line more pigmented. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my absolute beauty staples. I like many Revlon products, especially this liner. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day, even when my eyes usually do this magic trick where they make my makeup disappear by mid-morning. Not this liner, though; Colorstay is a deserving title! Also, I wear contacts and this has never irritated my eyes. At the end of the day, it washes off easily with makeup remover or even gentle face wash. I also appreciate the built-in sharpener!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by thelilacdawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. i don't really use it for the top lid, but it is great for the waterline. It goes on smooth with no trouble, I have it in brown and it smudges well but smudges easily so I would be careful of that as well.

Overall, awesome product, if you are a beginner definitely try those out because you can definitely get great use out of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by tayodea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say, best drugstore eyeliner ever. I've been using Colorstay Eyeliner since my early days in high school, now I'm finishing college. I stays on all day & easy to get off at night. And its very similar to the MAC eyeliner. Needless to say it's the best (especially ladies on a budget). FYI - dont use this eyeliner for the cateye look, liquid is best.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Katyby

This is a great drugstore eyeliner! It really does stay on all day, goes on fairly smooth and is easy to remove! The only con I have is that I find I have to sharpen it a lot but it has a built in sharpener so that sort of outweighs the con. Overall a great well priced eyeliner. And it lasts a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product along with all Revlon colorstay products since i was 17 i'm now 24. This eyeliner is the best i have switched to others to try them out and nothing compares i just keep coming back! It just doesn't smudge, wear off or smear. This is the holy grail of all eyeliners and you won't regret buying this! I have sweated, cried and no matter what it stays on. Go out and buy it It's a decent price also. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great long lasting liner for tight lining inner rims and waterline. Unfortunately, it irritates my normally nonsensitive eyes for some reason. Would love to be able to use it.