Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera {Candelilla} Wax), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MICA, Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 77470).

on 7/23/2013 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in black and I absolutely love this eyeliner! First eyeliner I have ever got and I still use it now! It stays on from morning till night. When I put it on, it glides smoothly and it doesn't smudge a lot, only a little, but I don't mind since it creates a smokey look. I like the twistable part but the sharpener on the bottom is completely useless. At first, I didn't bother with sharpening it since it was twistable, but when it became completely flat, I tried the sharpener and the liner broke. I was heartbroken! But then it was fine after I fixed the broken tip. Now, I just leave it 'cause I'm too scared to sharpen it again. But other than that, this is by far my favourite pencil eyeliner ever!!

on 7/16/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this eyeliner in black and I love this eyeliner!!! I love twistable eyeliner pencils because I don'y have to deal with sharpening. It has been difficult for me to find an eyeliner for me to use on my waterline and lower lash line that doesn't smudge down underneath my eye throughout the day. This has been a chronic issue with me even with using other waterproof liners. This one stays put, which makes me very happy, because eyeliner is something I wear on a daily basis. It is more important to me than mascara. I have had this product for about a month and a half, and it has not dried up one me as some reviewers had mentioned, and does not break or flake when applying. It glides on smooth. Make sure when you place the cap back on this product that you click it all the way down. I have noticed that sometimes when it feels like I have closed it all the way, it really isn't. I am definitely going to repurchase this when I run out.

on 6/5/2013 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I have this in black brown. I do like this as an eyeliner, HOWEVER, I LOVE this as an eyebrow pencil! It's amazing! It stays put aaalll day long and looks very natural. For my eyes, it lines very well, and brings out the reddish brown hues in my eyes. It can irritate my eyes if I wear too long, which is a bit of a downer. If you do buy this, you won't regret it. I'm going to buy it in more colors soon, too see how the others work.

on 6/4/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Here's the thing with these liners. I love the colors. I like that they stay put. The teal and blackberry are my favorite ones. At first they work wonderfully. However, the shelf life of these liners does not compare with other brands, unless you use it every single day and use it up before it becomes useless. What I mean is that they become impossible to get on your lid if you keep them for more than a few months. I'm not sure if it's because it's a non-budge formula but they no longer glide on or show up due to a waxy, hardened build-up, so it's hard to apply. I'm not saying you're supposed to keep liners for that long, but I've kept many for a LONG time that I was still able to use just fine, these just go bad after a few months. And this has happened with every shade of this kind that I bought. So for that reason I think they're a waste of money. A shame too, cause I love the colors and they do stay put- when they work for the first 3 months!!

on 5/27/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It has very poor last power and smudges all over my lids.

on 5/9/2013 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I ended up going to the opthamologist after using this product for a while because my eyes were SO red and I could not stop itching!!
Dr. told me I had an eye infection in both eyes and a rash on both of my eyelids! 2 weeks of steroid drops and creams (and of course, no eye makeup)....
Will not EVER use this eyeliner again!

Classic, reliable, everyday liner. Nothing too dramatic. Goes on smoothly.

on 4/26/2013 1:58:00 AM

Love it because it stays on my waterline! Definitely my holy grail waterline eyeliner!

on 4/23/2013 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this eyeliner. It really emphasizes on "Colorstay" because it stays on ALL DAY. Possibly more than 24 hours for sure! I use this eyeliner to tightline my eyes & it never comes off. It's so black and creamy. It glides on like butter which definitely helps for those with shaky hands. One of the best! Also love the fact that it's retractable! Highly recommend this eyeliner because it's one of my HGs.

on 4/17/2013 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I use and like Chanel and Urban Decay eyeliners. I bought this (black) on the recommendation of a friend. I liked that it was an automatic pencil as the other ones I use are not, and I have to sharpen them. The consistency is very hard and waxy. Application was difficult. I had to keep going over the lid several times to deposit color, and the pencil tugged and pulled at my eyelid. The shade black isn't very black or dark, it is more of a dark grey. I ended up tossing it after using it three times. The only redeeming quality that this eyeliner had was that it didn't smudge. I would not re-purchase.