Aveda Large Paddle Brush

4.7

on 1/13/2007 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this after Marlena recommended it from the Hair board. All I can say is WOW. Runs smoothly through my hair and such a great feel on my scalp. I am so happy with this purchase! I just trashed the rest of my brushes - this is all I need. I might have to purchase another for my husband, he likes it a lot, too!

on 12/31/2006 8:14:00 PM

After reading the reviews, thought I would splurge for the right brush for my Asian long (waist-length) med/fine straight hair. Where has this brush been all my life?????? It detangled my hair quickly, with few strokes, no static afterwards also. LOVE LOVE IT!

on 12/25/2006 7:58:00 AM

EXCELLENT! I have very thick curly hair that I'm growing out, and if I use a 1900 watt dryer and this brush, I can cut my drying time in half. This brush can manage the thickest of hair with ease. I usually style with a round brush but this is great for drying!

on 11/24/2006 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Let me say up front that I have naturally curly hair and I've not owned a brush in the nearly 9 years that I've kept my hair curly. All of a sudden I decided I wanted a change and I've been blow drying my hair straight. After reading the raves here in P'ville about the Aveda Paddle Brush I had to have one. It's a nice brush but really too big for my needs. I like the GHD vent brush much better.

on 9/25/2006 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

God I love this brush. It is perfect for my thick curly hair. It doesn't pull or snag, just glides effortlessly through my hair. Mine does not have the "balls" on the end of the bristles but I don't find that it scratches my scalp at all. In fact, it's the gentlest brush I've ever used on my head. It's great for blowdrying my hair straight too, I get such a perfect, effortess blowout with this. It looks beautiful and is light in your hand. Love it, love it, love it.

This is the best brush! I've had mine for years and love it. I give them as Christmas presents to my friends. Works well on all hair types.

on 6/21/2006 11:01:00 AM

This is a very good brush and worth the money, works great on alot of different hair. Thick and course, or fine and straight, or curly and straight. I have two and they have lasted for me longer than any other brush.

Great brush. I love my Mason Pearson as well, but I must say the Aveda is excellent for taming my very fine, long hair. A keeper :)

on 3/25/2006 9:00:00 PM

Love love love love this brush. It's gentle and works just like I need it to for drying my hair straight. I'm on my second one--the first one lasted for years. Get this-you won't be sorry!

on 2/17/2006 7:43:00 AM

I have had my paddle brush for about 4/5 years and I love it.
You can really be rough and will never scratch your head.
I think it is supposed to massage your head and it does feel really nice.
It was a great xmas pressie and now would never be without it.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools