April 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ssaarraahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i honestly cannot live without this product. i have been looking for a treatment that helps soften my hair, and this product worked miracles on my hair...i only leave it on for about 5 minutes after shampooing and my hair instantly feel smoother and softer, and it also look shinier and more healthy...the smell is also great...i also have less split ends with this product..i would buy this product again once i run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 4:39:00 AM More reviews by pushingsenses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying quite a few hair treatments to cure my split hends and straw like hair, I found RedKen All Soft. I can say that after using it my hair is definitely smoother and silkier.

This is as good as the very expensive Kiehl's Olive Treatment. And I also found this to be better than Schwarzkopf's Bonacure, in terms of the smoothness of the hair ect after the treatment.

It smells quite nice (not fantastic but still not plastic-y or toxic like smell) and worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

As a loyal Redken follower, I was very unhappy with this product. My only positive comment is that it smells nice. It did not make my hair shinier or softer and I'm not sure why. I've used the All Soft shampoo's and conditioner's before and really liked them. I'm not sure what it is about this product but I was not impressed. Luckily, I got a sample size from Rite-Aid, because I would not purchase this.

UPDATE****My above review was for a small sample size. I have since purchased the full bottle and I LOVE IT. I saw that another MUA reviewer said their sample size was awful as well, but loved the full size bottle and I agree. Not sure why the sample size is not well formulated, but I have repurchased the full size bottle twice now and it's HG.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Luckily I got a sample of this. I was not impressed. It did nothing for my coarse hair. No softness, no moisture. Will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new quarter resolution is to stop regularly bleaching my naturally black hair & treat it with loving care until all my natural hair grows out again.

The last time I bleached it was, I think, 5 months ago. I've just chopped off like 5cm of my ends so I'm only applying the All Soft HEAVY CREAM onto the processed part of my hair (10cm from the scalp down) in order to grow my hair without having oftem trims. It really infuses heaps of moisture into(not on top) my hair & helps make it soft after my protein treatments.

During the week I use the Garnier Color Last Treatment as a regular conditioner. But I put aside about an hour once a week post my Redken CAT protein treatment as a luxury treatment on just the processed hair. My hair is noticably softer & stronger, therefore, less breakage & hair fall due to the tangles I previouly endured.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells SO good, it made me want to eat my hair. It also worked pretty well, my hair felt kind of stringy after using it though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This does what it claims to do. My fine hair is noticeably softer and shinier. No miracles, but what product can achieve those?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by poopinshmicken

I think this stuff makes hair feel very very soft but it's possible to find something better. I love Redken products so I'm going to come back to this stuff a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by namaenai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome awesome product! My ends were really dry and fried from coloring and blow drying my hair. I use this only on my ends as I have an oily scalp and it brought life back into my hair! I couldn't believe it was MY hair afterwards! I got the sample size at Ulta for $3 and it's been a week and I think my hair is still ok so maybe I won't need to use it again for yet another week. Unless you're going to be using this weekly or a couple times a week I would recommend the sample size.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Ag14500

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this after I rinse out the Redken's " Extreme Rescue Force Fortifying ". This really leaves my hair feeling silky and alive. I will say that this is exspensive but so worth it.