October 30, 2014 | 1604 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice hair mask, my ends were dry and fuzzy but after using this they were soft and smooth.
It also tamed the poof in my hair and made my hair very managable.
I also noticed that I dont have any more breakage when brushing, the brush just glides through my hair.
Im not a huge fan of redken products but this treatment is certainly an exception.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by StephanieMarie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. I used daily for about a year then went months wihtout it and noticed a difference so i had to go buy more. It makes my hair SO soft. I have frizz in my hair and this product also takes care of that. Reason number one i know it works? My boyfriend can tell when i do and don't use it when he feels my hair :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by alicia148

This is a really nice conditioner and certainly does leave your hair really soft and manageable. I would recommend it if you normally use a regular shampoo and conditioner. However, if you already use All soft shampoo and conditioner, you don't really need this as well as you will already be getting the same effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about a year now.
It make my hair way shinier and softer.
I do use the All soft Sham+Cond also.
Love it, I have been buying it over and over =)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by x0tayylor0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got one of the small tubes of this to try it out and I'm glad I did. It works just like the All Soft conditioner. It's nothing special. There are so many better hair masks out there. If you want to try it out, get the small tube. A couple of other brands make the travel size products. I always get a bunch from different companies to figure out which one works the best for my hair. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by esissan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This conditioner didn't seem to do anything for my hair. I keep trying it, hoping to get better results, but I never do. Maybe it's because my hair is already soft and fine, but after using this conditioner my hair doesn't feel any softer or more moisturized. It just makes my hair somewhat frizzy and fluffy. I guess the All Soft line isn't for me. I will stick to the Real Control mask which works great for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by rocketinthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. I use this in conjunction with my Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor, and my hair feels like silk after I blow dry. The consistency is very thick and creamy, and easy to distribute all over my hair. I leave this in for about 4 minutes, and then rinse with luke-warm water. I can instantly tell the difference in my hair, which is very dry and brittle from 3 previous bleachings and numerous dying black.

edit: found a new love, Joico Intense Hydrator. I will come back to this when my hair is back to normal, but for now, while my hair is EXCESSIVELY damaged, I'll stick with Joico.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by misseattle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have long, curly, fine, super dry hair. This product is really no better than any other drugstore deep conditioner. I was very disappointed as I know Redken is very reputable. I'm still searching for that mircale conditioner. My biggest complaint is that for being a deep conditioner, it really didn't help to detangle my hair, and in fact damaged it somewhat more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This product is not really the moisture treatment it is supposed to be. It's a decent conditioner but really not all that special. I'm going to try the Butter Treat and see if that doesnt give more deep conditioning.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by kate169

I have naturally black hair that has been color treated and is regularly heat styled. Every other time I shower I use all soft as a regular conditioner and it seems to work okay. It works better if you take the time to work it into your ends and leave it in for 15-20 minutes as a deep conditioning treatment.