September 1, 2014 | 1886 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by x0tayylor0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got one of the small tubes of this to try it out and I'm glad I did. It works just like the All Soft conditioner. It's nothing special. There are so many better hair masks out there. If you want to try it out, get the small tube. A couple of other brands make the travel size products. I always get a bunch from different companies to figure out which one works the best for my hair. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by esissan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This conditioner didn't seem to do anything for my hair. I keep trying it, hoping to get better results, but I never do. Maybe it's because my hair is already soft and fine, but after using this conditioner my hair doesn't feel any softer or more moisturized. It just makes my hair somewhat frizzy and fluffy. I guess the All Soft line isn't for me. I will stick to the Real Control mask which works great for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by rocketinthesky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. I use this in conjunction with my Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor, and my hair feels like silk after I blow dry. The consistency is very thick and creamy, and easy to distribute all over my hair. I leave this in for about 4 minutes, and then rinse with luke-warm water. I can instantly tell the difference in my hair, which is very dry and brittle from 3 previous bleachings and numerous dying black.

edit: found a new love, Joico Intense Hydrator. I will come back to this when my hair is back to normal, but for now, while my hair is EXCESSIVELY damaged, I'll stick with Joico.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by misseattle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have long, curly, fine, super dry hair. This product is really no better than any other drugstore deep conditioner. I was very disappointed as I know Redken is very reputable. I'm still searching for that mircale conditioner. My biggest complaint is that for being a deep conditioner, it really didn't help to detangle my hair, and in fact damaged it somewhat more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

This product is not really the moisture treatment it is supposed to be. It's a decent conditioner but really not all that special. I'm going to try the Butter Treat and see if that doesnt give more deep conditioning.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by kate169

I have naturally black hair that has been color treated and is regularly heat styled. Every other time I shower I use all soft as a regular conditioner and it seems to work okay. It works better if you take the time to work it into your ends and leave it in for 15-20 minutes as a deep conditioning treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ssaarraahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i honestly cannot live without this product. i have been looking for a treatment that helps soften my hair, and this product worked miracles on my hair...i only leave it on for about 5 minutes after shampooing and my hair instantly feel smoother and softer, and it also look shinier and more healthy...the smell is also great...i also have less split ends with this product..i would buy this product again once i run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 4:39:00 AM More reviews by pushingsenses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying quite a few hair treatments to cure my split hends and straw like hair, I found RedKen All Soft. I can say that after using it my hair is definitely smoother and silkier.

This is as good as the very expensive Kiehl's Olive Treatment. And I also found this to be better than Schwarzkopf's Bonacure, in terms of the smoothness of the hair ect after the treatment.

It smells quite nice (not fantastic but still not plastic-y or toxic like smell) and worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by vgirlygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

As a loyal Redken follower, I was very unhappy with this product. My only positive comment is that it smells nice. It did not make my hair shinier or softer and I'm not sure why. I've used the All Soft shampoo's and conditioner's before and really liked them. I'm not sure what it is about this product but I was not impressed. Luckily, I got a sample size from Rite-Aid, because I would not purchase this.

UPDATE****My above review was for a small sample size. I have since purchased the full bottle and I LOVE IT. I saw that another MUA reviewer said their sample size was awful as well, but loved the full size bottle and I agree. Not sure why the sample size is not well formulated, but I have repurchased the full size bottle twice now and it's HG.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Luckily I got a sample of this. I was not impressed. It did nothing for my coarse hair. No softness, no moisture. Will not purchase.