Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 1/17/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best concealer for mature eyes. A salesgirl thought I was 15 yrs. younger than my 60+yrs.! I asked her why and she said "your eyes". I hope this is never discontinued because I depend on it to brighten the eye area and cover skin discolorations.

on 1/13/2012 10:52:00 PM

This is just an okay product. If you DON'T have dry skin, it would probably work for you. This works wonderfully for covering blemishes, but it is a bit cakey and accentuates dryness a lot.

on 12/26/2011 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

It's so intensive and after application, give the lines on the skin surface indeed filling the wrinkles or lines eventually it looks bad and unnatural.

on 12/24/2011 11:30:00 PM

On the quest to find a perfect hypoallergenic for my sensitive eyse, this sounded ideal in many ways. However, this failed to impress me and ended up getting returned. This concealer is ridiculously thick and doesn't seem to go on very naturally. It moreover sits on top of my under eye skin and doesn't really melt in it, though it seems to have hefty coverage. I prefer something less thick, and this also seemed to puff up my under eyes.
UPDATE EDIT: Actually rebought this at one point recently when all my other concealers were drying out my undereyes. This works great!! I find the problem before is that I was using too much product and it layered on too thickly. But now if I just do a few tiny dabs over moisturizer under my eyes, it does the job! No eye irritation or anything, so glad I went back to this!

on 12/12/2011 4:57:00 PM

I use concealer to cover broken capillaries and redness and dark circles under my eyes. I bought this based on the rave reviews but was disappointed.

It does cover well, but my skin is dry and it doesn't blend well and makes my skin look flaky. It's also too light and my skintone is pretty fair (NW20).

I'll probably go back to Cinema Secrets.

on 11/22/2011 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer is one of the best I've found. It is not too dry and not too creamy. You only need to squeeze out a small dot on your finger and then tap, smudge where ever you are using it. It is thick enough to conceal, but blending it out makes it disappear.
This tube will last me forever!! Great for in the creases around the nose, inner eye -- wherever. If you don't know the history behind P.Formula you should research it.
The line was started years ago by a physician for products to be used after facial surgery. Their Le Velvet Film is also excellent, but I've only found it in California.
They also make different concealers in green & yellow, but this is the best!

on 11/13/2011 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product works like magic concealing blemishes, age spots, broken capillaries, and basically evening out your skin tone. It comes in two shades, so unless you are very, very light skinned, choose the darker Natural shade. A little goes a long way, so dab quickly with finger tip and blend with finger tip. No need to smudge. Color blends well with your natural skin tone, so no need to use foundation unless you want to, but a light dusting of powder works well with it. I've not used it for under-eye concealer - Physician's Formula has a different product for that purpose that works exception well at an affordable price.

on 11/12/2011 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you have the right skin tone, you can buff this concealer on with a kabuki brush as a full-coverage long-lasting foundation but you need a light hand and a good moisturizer underneath. It wears all day and gives you a very even matte finish.

As just a concealer, use the same buffing method but only in targeted areas. If you try to apply with your fingers, it can cake up especially when you put foundation over top. Again, you have to have a good moisturizer underneath because there's so much pigment in this product, it's an almost paste-consistency.

I like this product and I'm lucky to have just the right very pale skin tone for the Fair Light. But, if you're not fair, you're pretty out of luck on getting a match, the only other shade isn't a lot darker.

on 11/12/2011 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am pretty pale with pink undertones and fair light is a perfect match for my skin - so much so that I can get away with using this concealer without a foundation. You need to make sure you moisturize really well before applying this because it accentuates dry skin. I can't stress that enough. I agree that a little goes a long way, just the tiniest amount is enough to cover all of my acne scars and blemishes, which is why I don't think this product is at all expensive. It has not made me break out, but I wash my face twice, once using my Murad cleanser and another time with the Olay cleaning system brush, followed by ACV toner, just to make sure all the makeup is gone. I was not able to find this in drugstores that normally carry PF products (Walgreens, RiteAid, CVS, etc) for some reason, only at Meijer, but this is not enough to keep me from repurchasing. Try this, you won't regret it!

on 10/4/2011 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't stress how amazing the coverage of this concealer is, and how little you use to actually get full coverage. I use it on the blemishes around my chin area and a little on my forehead; and I use very little. Like around the tip of a fat sharpie. haha. So a little goes a LONG way.

However, I do find that it cause my foundation to cake a bit when I apply my foundation over it. But it can be fix when I apply a setting powder on top. I probably won't be repurchasing though since I love the concealer stick version much much more.