LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 2/27/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i got it for free for bringing 5 pots back. I like it better than cupcake but i found mask of magnaminty wayyyy better ahha. if i were to get it again it would be through 5 free pots. ahha.

on 1/29/2011 4:50:00 AM

I bought this product today and tried it immediately...my skin simply loved the mask...it leaves the skin baby smooth , does not dries even in even in dry winter season..
The only drawback is the short life of the product...it should be refrigerated and used within 2 weeks...
I definitely recommend the product....

on 12/30/2010 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this mask today on a whim for a little under $6 as the Lush store. I've only used it once and I must say I love it! My skin is fresh and smooth, perfect for oily/combo skin in winter. I only left the mask on for a mere minute and it worked well enough for me. The product smells herby, which I don't mind, however I'm not a huge fan of the exfoliating bits. I also dislike that I have to keep this in the fridge and it expires in such a short amount of time. The results I've had from this one use are enough to convince me to buy the product again most likely! UPDATE: Realizing this stuff would soon expire, I used it once a day. My skin hates me for it. I wouldn't buy this again because I simply can't use it all before it goes bad!

on 12/21/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I love that its both a mask and an exfoliator! I have oily/combination/acne prone skin and I've been focusing on buying products that would help improve my skin condition (left over acne scars). I bought this because of the good reviews and I am so glad I did! My skin has been improving - my acne scars are getting lighter and my complexion is so much brighter and even. It has greatly reduced the redness of my skin and has left it feeling baby smooth. I love this product, but I hate that it expires in such a short amount of time. I will buy this again and would recommend for people who have the same skin condition as me.

on 12/20/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Oooooo I love Love Lettuce!! The smell is divine, provides superb exfolitation, and leaves your skin baby soft! I like how you keep it in a refridgerator too because when you apply this mask on your skin it so cool and refreshing!

on 12/13/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

OMG, i love this mask. It's by far the best one out of all of Lush's facial masks. It feels and smells great when you put it on and when you take it off, your face feels like baby skin. I was scared that the oil inside the mask would worsen my acneprone/ oily skin but I truly believe that it helped. This is a miracle worker!

on 11/27/2010 3:42:00 AM

I absolutely love this product! i have oily skin with patches of dryness around the nose and mouth. I dried a lot of products before such as the cosmetic warrior and the cupcake. Those 2 products broke out my face like crazy! even though after a while of using, the cosmetic warrior did calm my face, i didn't like what it did to it before it got to the healing stage. Love lettuce was recommended to me by a sales lady, i tried it and fell in love. I use this facial right after i shower every other day and its been doing wonders to my skin. It leaves it soft, glowy and reduces the appearance of my pores. The best part is, its not expensive at all. The expiry date is a little worry some though but like i said, i use it every other day so its not a big problem to me. I would definitely buy this product for years to come.

on 11/1/2010 12:43:00 PM

wish this mask was as kind to me as it has been to others. this mask makes me itch like no other. i have tried it alone, with lush serums, for shorter times, for longer times... it's itchy no matter what i do and doesn't do anything noticeable for me.

on 10/21/2010 2:04:00 AM

This is the first face mask Ive purchased from Lush. I love love love it!!! It dries in about 5-10 minutes and you can feel it tightening on your face. I have fairly sensitive, combo skin and it did make my face a bit warm afterwards but that is usual after I use an exfoliating product. No breakouts!! Yay!! My skin was so soft after I used this mask. I used it once by itself and once with one of the toner tabs before. The experience with the toner tab prior to the face mask cannot be beat!!!! I did give the mask only 4 stars since it has to be refrigerated and doesn't last long. For $6 though you can get about 5 uses out of it and that's worth it. I just wish it wouldn't expire so soon so I could use it more frequently. The closest lush is about 45 mins away and that's far to go. Overall, I definitely recommend this product!!!

on 10/8/2010 7:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite Lush mask. I have oily skin and large pores, and I'm prone to redness and breakouts. After I use this mask, though, my skin tone is much more even and everything's soft and smooth. Love it!

Popular Masks