January 30, 2015 | 1038 users online

Powder - Laura Mercier - Mineral Powder SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by carlym99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I definitely prefer the Laura Mercier mineral powder to the Bare Minerals powder foundation. I felt that Laura Mercier's product went on more smoothly without leaving any cakey residue behind and blended a lot better rather than looking heavy on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by randypop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the best mineral powders I have ever used. I sometimes find myself straying from this product due to the price in Australia, but I always bite the bullet and repurchase.

It delivers full coverage, you get alot of product compared to other mineral powders and I find it lasts all day and all night.

I would suggest wearing a mineral veil on top though for extra oil absorption, if you have oily skin like me.

It really is a great product and far more superior to other powders.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the packaging, the jar is so much bigger than what mineral powder usually comes in. The big lid is great for tapping out the powder for application. This applies so easily, it has an almost creamy finish and has good coverage. However, this makes me so shiny after a few hours. Not oily, just straight up shiny. I'm guessing that's the the bismuth at work. I'll probably just reuse the jar for my Alima minerals.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by jadebella11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im sooo in love with this powder! I wear it alone on lazy days and it gives a good coverage-not full!!! I've read other reviews saying it doesnt have good coverage. what do you expect its a powder! It has a nice sheen to it. Im not a fan of a matte look. I love to pair it with my NArs tinted moisterizer. Overall its a great product and a must have for me!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Phenomenal makeup. Applied with a kabuki brush, it looks great over my regular moisturizer, oil, or LM Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer. Texture is excellent, packaging is perfect, it's not shimmery (doesn't look shimmery, but does give an illuminated, light diffused look and a flawless finish), and unlike other mineral makeup brands, this doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm already on my second container of this foundation and I absolutely love it. I usually apply a small amount of this over my liquid foundation (thin layer), or over BB creams. I love that it adds extra coverage (I have major acne scarring), without being cakey. It does not accentuate or settle into the lines on my face and it lasts all day. I use the color "real sand" and it's not too yellow or pink based. It does have a small amount of shimmer in it-which turned me off to it at first since I have very oily skin- but it isn't noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by moee323

This has been my HG foundation for years, in Real Sand. Better than anything, so natural looking and very comfortable on my skin. Best stuff ever. If this is ever discontinued I feel like my life will end. Laura makes the best foundation and this is no exception. This is seriously a gift sent by god, most amazing perfect foundation ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by fernyfern

I've found this goes on super well, very light and not cakey at all! The color blends well on me and lasts fairly well through the day. I don't like the container, it's messy to get powder out of but the revolving sifter does make sense for traveling.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I went through one of these trying to convince myself every time I put it on that it looked good. So I bought my second, and I just couldn't finish it. I have to agree with a recent reviewer "honestly, I don't know what all the fuss is about" For the price of this stuff, and from what some people have said I thought it was going to be a miracle powder for me, unfortunately not the case. There is too much glitter in it, the coverage wasn't that great, and the lasting power was terrible. I will say though, that my skin is super oily, so not many foundations tend to last on me. I found that I would apply it on to a blemish, and within minutes it wasn't covered anymore? Weird I know. It's a hit or miss with this product. I would say get a sample before committing to the full size.