September 1, 2014 | 2036 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Rebeeka125

Not my favorite. Bleeds below my eyes. I like Clinique best!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by achat

A lot of makeup artists use this, however I did not like it, it provided no thickening effect. I was going to use it as a day time to work mascara, however the waterproof one would bleed and get in my eye. Will not repurchase. I prefer L'oreal

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

one of the worst out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Sarahbrowne123

I do like this mascara . If you keep going through your lashes with it with 1 coat I find it gives me good volume .. The only thing I dislike is the clumsiness .. There's 3 lashes that always stuck together when I apply this .. Next time I'm gonna try the falsies

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by makeupreviews97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this mascara a while ago and i used to this it was 'good enough' but as ive tried more mascaras ive noticed that im not a fan of this at all!

PROS:
-doesnt clump up
- ..cute packeging

CONS:
- just doesnt give you the lenght or volume that i look for in a mascara
- overall isnt what i look for

Maybelline is my favourite brand for mascaras (the falsies is amazing) but this one just lets it all down, therefore I will not be buying it again :(

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by HarperValley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush is too small, also, by the end of the day I had mascara smudged under my eyes, I do not recommend this mascara at all, it was a waste of money, buyer beware!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

makes your lashes short and clumpy i dont like it

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by woobwoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The brush is too small and the formula sucks, it smudged off under my eyes every single time I have worn it, and I don't even put mascara on my lower lashes.

It's really more like play makeup than anything. Probably why it's so cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

I will buy this maybe once a year if I see it on sale. It's more of a daytime work mascara, not good enough for a night out. I do like the brush as it's small and easy to get even the tiny lashes without clumping.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this at Wal-Mart for $3.50 so i decided to buy and try it. I actually ended up liking it. It doesnt clump up my lashes or make them look fake. It gives my lashes a natural and lifted look. If you are looking for a more natural look then i would definitely recommend this.