Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

Not a bad mascara at all, especially for the price. I think it works best as a base coat as I found it separated my lashes and lengthened them really well. However it is definitely not waterproof and can crumble if you over do it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't know what happened. This was my go to mascara for 25 years. It had great color, good staying power. And it was easy to remove. Now it just blah and runny. Running down my face that is. That's it I'm done.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara adds a lot of length to my lashes - which is amazing to me, as I already have naturally long lashes. I use it over the top of the Chi Chi 3D Magic Lash Mascara, and it does wonders for me. It's definitely lengthening, but I wouldn't recommend this product if you're looking for thickness or volume. It has a bit of an odd smell, but that isn't something that really affects me. Overall I definitely repurchase this product whenever I can.

I have been using this product for years. I like it and have recommended it to my friends. This mascara I use for a dark dramatic eye look

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Such an underrated mascara for such an amazing price! This mascara gives volume, thickness and makes lashes APPEAR out of nowhere!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I dont understand why this mascara has a low rating! I just recently purchased this, I usually go for the maybelline falsies or majolica majorca fiber mascaras. I'm surprised there are so many bad reviews cause i am so far loving this mascara. It lengthens, it volumizes, it's waterproof. I have to put on a few coats of this, but I don't mind layering it on.

I'll probably take out one lippie just cause it's so waterproof that it makes it hard to take off.

Plus points for cute packaging.

I dislike everything about this product. I cant even begin to describe all the things that could be so much better, especially with the so called "cult" following. Maybe I just bought an older one that had been sitting in the store for a while but I swear my lashes could crack and fall off right now if I were to blink to hard.

Thank goodness it was less than five dollars.

Will never buy again ever in my life. Ever.

I've used this mascara off and on for years. I like it for the very reason that it "only" colors my eyelashes without adding a lot of goop. "Spider-leg" eyes isn't really the look I want. I guess I'm one of the few that like a minimal look with easy cleanup (to quote someone earlier!) :D Just some strategically placed neutral eye shadow and a little pencil liner in the outer corners and I'm good to go

It pretty much lasts all day without crumbling off, and is one of the few that doesn't irritate my eyes. What's not to like?

It's so average. Like, So Average. I have no clue what the hype is about. I defiantly wouldn't bother buying it again. I had heard for years so many good reviews on this product, and because it's so old I figured it must be and oldie but a goodie so I finally tried it. Not impressed

This is a very inoffensive mascara.
In times of need, it does the job.
It's black. Neither too wet nor too dry.
Quite easy to take off.
I find it much better to use on the top lashes exclusively as it does smudge on the bottom. It will pull no rabbits out of hats, it will just look like your eyelashes slightly longer, thicker and blacker.

Popular Mascaras