April 21, 2014 | 955 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by BigBeauty

This mascara does not lengthen or give volume to my lashes whatsoever. After many coats, my lashes look like they haven't been touched. I would never purchase this again. It's just that the bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Mimiq

Does not cause clumping. But adds no volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by innocencefades

I'm really surprised that there's so many bad reviews on this mascara! For a drugstore mascara, I actually found that it works really well - of course, I use the one with the rounded brush, but it only starts to look clumpy when you've almost finished the tube or it's starting to dry out. Otherwise, It think it works pretty good, I actually would say it's one of the better drugstore mascara's I've tried. This is one my mother used when she was in her teens and it's still a go-to for me as well. I love the rich color and it stays on for a good amount of time, doesn't flake off or anything. 4/5 stars for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

This mascara is known to be a classic as it was made years ago! Many people still hold dear to it, but there are many mascaras that preform better out there now than they did back then. I think this mascara is great at staying on all day! I curled my eyelashes and applied 2-3 coats on and by the second coat, it really blackened and volumised my eyelashes. The brush is tiny and easy to work with and lengthened my lashes quite a bit! I will probably buy again if I want a less dramatic look and because of the price. I don't wear it everyday though. It really blackened and emphasized my natural lashes but it didn't really add too much to them other than blackening and defining my longish brown/blonde lashes. Great if you don't want something too much, it's clean and pretty.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I can't believe this is a cult favourite... The masses must've nothing to choose from back in the day.

The brush is way to spaced out to separate my lashes. After applying the mascara on, it made it look like I had 5 spikes of eyelashes. It didn't lengthen or volumize. It just clumped my eyelashes into these spikes.

I tried applying it in so many different ways ... But it still failed Miserably. In Canada the regular price for this is $7.99 which is a rip off for such a bad mascara. I prefer the heart shaped brush from the same line (it's the one with the plastic bristles) better than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Spackard84

Worst mascara ever. Only benefit is - it's black and cheap. Not worth your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Sdmarylou

I can almost see every lash with this mascara. Nice thin brush prevents clumps. Formula is easy to remove with a makeup wipe.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

I never understood why this mascara was a cult favorite and why many woman swear by it. It did absolutly NOTHING for my lashes. It smudges, and it doesnt give ANY volume OR length. It doesnt help my lashes. I have medium length lashes but theyre not thick, and it seems this mascara only works on people who already have long and thick lashes. Bottom line, i DO NOT recommend this product

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by TheStyleChronicles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will never understand what makes this mascara such a cult fave. It does absolutely NOTHING for my lashes. Just coats them, but there is no real definition, length or volume. Great price and cute package does nothing for the mascara itself.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by missuniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think that this mascara has good potential but for the look I was going for it did not work it didn't lengthen and i was disappointed because it was supposed to be an amazing product, but it fell short of the hype. It got all over my lids, the brush sucked and was flimsy, and it hardly did anything for my lashes but made them clump flake and be black. Save your money on something like the Maybelline falsies the purple one. It is really good for the bottom lashes though. I will give it props for that.