October 1, 2014 | 1176 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by missdubois

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination, acne prone skin, so breakouts are a battle i'm always struggling with... not only that, but my skin is really sensitive too, so i always feel a bit hesitant to switch cleansers, foundations, moisturizers, etc. I never even buy anything anymore unless i do massive amounts of research the day before...
I usually break out around that glorious time of the month, and for some reason, this month was a lot worse than normal... so i decided to switch cleansers. I came across this Neutrogena product last night and was pleased to know that it had so many great reviews and was very affordable. I ended up buying the Power-Clear Scrub and the 3-1 Acne Treatment. I just finished using the scrub in the shower and it felt amazing. It has been a while that i've used a cleanser that makes your face feel cool while you're using it. The beads were a little rough so it just took me a longer time to scrub. Thankfully it didn't dry out my skin though, because that is the worst and most annoying thing in the world.
I'm praying that i can be among the majority of people who have tried this that love it. I'm sick and tired of searching for acne solutions.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by LDTdancer

I have used so many products to clear my skin and i can honestly say THIS IS AMAZING! i washed my face at night and the next morning my face was clear, it helps keep away zits and gets them gone, all i have now is 1 zit! and some acne scaring! Now to find something for that(: i have combination skin and it really does work. I have tried a ton of neutrogena products and this really clears my skin! I used the neutrogena redness soothing gel cleanser and then this at night, in the morning i use the pink greatfruit cleanser, and if i need more cleansing i use the redness soothing one. LOVEEEE ITTT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Dear MUA, I'm once again writing you a love letter, in review form, about how much I love you! I started looking up salicylic acid products after a nice MUAer helped me with finding some products my oily clog prone skin would get along with. She explained how salicylic acid works and so I thought I'd check it out again. I'd been avoiding salicylic acid for years as for some reason I got it into my head that my skin didn't like it. How could I have been so wrong (?!) especially being an MUAer for eight years and seeing salicylic acid mentioned all over the boards?! Anyway after reading reviews I picked up a tube of this facewash and have been using it nightly as a wash/scrub and as a mask for a week. My skin has been more clear looking, less clogged, plugs coming out easier without much pushing with extractor,and blemishes healing up faster and redness from acne spots/blemishes disappearing overnight. I'm so happy! Not to mention this stuff is under $8! The only drawbacks is that 1.) the scrub particles are too harsh so I have to use this more as a mask and/or lightly swish it around on my face to clean and remove. and 2.) it's drying due to the sa and AHA in it 3.) it's got a noticeable fragrance. Still though the fact that my skin is becoming more manageable is great! Thank you MUA! You've helped me yet again! Giving this a 4 due to the scrub particles and fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by bubblesz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

this didn't do any effects on my skin, i seriously wasted my money on this product, i've used this product for a long time, it didn't help remove or prevent my acne. it did nothing at all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Chlephy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After trying many acne clearing face washes on the market
i can say THIS product actually works.
i used to have a lot of pimples and is now left with acne marks and scars
but this made the redness lighter and reduced break outs
Its more expensive than other face washes by a few dollars but its definitely worth it and i'll buy it again definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing. Although the thought of paying $8ish dollars for 4.2 oz upsets me a bit, I am more than willing to pay for it. This stuff definitely gets rid of my acne like no other. I love using it and I love the smell. Will repurchase again and again! (Note - I try to only use this when I get break outs so that my skin doesn't get used to it, I love this stuff to much for my skin to get resilient to it)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by renemy

I didn't like the Acne Stress Control lotion so I was skeptical of the face wash. It's great though. It cleans, scrubs gently, rinses off completely, and smells nice. Sometimes I'll leave it on my face until it dries as a kind of mask to really take advantage of the salicylic acid. I even like the packaging. It's a tube that sits up so the product is always being pulled down and ready to go. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by polkadotxo994

I looked up reviews for this product as I was looking for a new scrub, and saw the great reviews! So I went and bought it for $7. The first time I used it, it irritated my skin a bit, which is why I took off one star. I think it was the cooling sensation that irritated my sensitive skin. After a few uses though, it was ah-mazing. It smells just like lushious cucumbers and it is so wonderfully creamy. YUM! The color is very attractive! As far as clearing my skin I think it does a good job, but I can't tell yet since I havn't used it enough. Overall its fantabulous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I really like this. This is one of the only things that actually works on clearing my skin! It doesn't dehydrate my skin like other scrubs, and its very smooth! I tried the grapefruit scrub from Neutrogena, but that actually made my skin worse...
I really love this ^^

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by midnightblue1536

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Unlike other scrubs I've used, this one leaves my skin really soft and silky. The grains are pretty good size too, not too fine or too harsh. I'm unsure whether or not if it helps clear my face, but I just love the after soothing result.