August 20, 2014 | 1916 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by bubblesz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

this didn't do any effects on my skin, i seriously wasted my money on this product, i've used this product for a long time, it didn't help remove or prevent my acne. it did nothing at all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Chlephy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After trying many acne clearing face washes on the market
i can say THIS product actually works.
i used to have a lot of pimples and is now left with acne marks and scars
but this made the redness lighter and reduced break outs
Its more expensive than other face washes by a few dollars but its definitely worth it and i'll buy it again definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing. Although the thought of paying $8ish dollars for 4.2 oz upsets me a bit, I am more than willing to pay for it. This stuff definitely gets rid of my acne like no other. I love using it and I love the smell. Will repurchase again and again! (Note - I try to only use this when I get break outs so that my skin doesn't get used to it, I love this stuff to much for my skin to get resilient to it)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by renemy

I didn't like the Acne Stress Control lotion so I was skeptical of the face wash. It's great though. It cleans, scrubs gently, rinses off completely, and smells nice. Sometimes I'll leave it on my face until it dries as a kind of mask to really take advantage of the salicylic acid. I even like the packaging. It's a tube that sits up so the product is always being pulled down and ready to go. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by polkadotxo994

I looked up reviews for this product as I was looking for a new scrub, and saw the great reviews! So I went and bought it for $7. The first time I used it, it irritated my skin a bit, which is why I took off one star. I think it was the cooling sensation that irritated my sensitive skin. After a few uses though, it was ah-mazing. It smells just like lushious cucumbers and it is so wonderfully creamy. YUM! The color is very attractive! As far as clearing my skin I think it does a good job, but I can't tell yet since I havn't used it enough. Overall its fantabulous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I really like this. This is one of the only things that actually works on clearing my skin! It doesn't dehydrate my skin like other scrubs, and its very smooth! I tried the grapefruit scrub from Neutrogena, but that actually made my skin worse...
I really love this ^^

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by midnightblue1536

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Unlike other scrubs I've used, this one leaves my skin really soft and silky. The grains are pretty good size too, not too fine or too harsh. I'm unsure whether or not if it helps clear my face, but I just love the after soothing result.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by heytayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am the type of person that is too afraid to switch face products for the risk of breaking out. I've used the same drug store product for years and always went back to it to un-do the damage any new facial wash did to my complexion whenever I did try something new. I decided to try this on a whim and I am extremely happy I did. It works so well. It's such a great drug store facial wash and I would recommend to everyone!! It smells clean. I've used it twice a day for a few months now and my skin looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:08:00 AM More reviews by fae_nymph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only cleanser I have ever re-purchased.

I love Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control line anyway, but in deciding what product to use from the line, I chose this one based on a few things:

- It's the winner of the 2007 Allure Beauty Award for best product
- The "microclear" technology that helps "stop breakouts before they start"
- it's a gentle scrub with beads -- not apricot pit pieces or anything else that's harsh
- it's said to help clear up acne and reduce redness.
- it's oil-free.

My skin is not particularly problematic, but it tends towards breakouts, especially when I'm stressed. I use this product twice a day and - WOW- it's like I have new skin. I hope they never discontinue this product -- it is sort of a hidden gem in the aisle of drugstore face wash products. I don't like the cream cleanser (it's counter-part); I much prefer this scrub as I feel it really cleans my skin well. If you leave it on for a minute or two, it acts like a masque and really helps deep-cleanse.

It contains 2% salicylic acid, so it won't dry out skin that is oily-normal.

I won't try any other product from now on - this is my HG cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by annette143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS FACIAL SCRUB ITS AMAZING!i love the cool feeling it gives you when your applying and after u wash it(: