November 29, 2014 | 1130 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product about a year ago tierd of me always having about 4 zits. I'm not gonna lie I bought this for 8$ and never used it since at the time the reviews were terrible. Aroud two months pass and I could feel a pimple coming on( srry TMI) so I put this on it for about 20 minutes the next morning I could tell it wasnt gonna surface! But I always felt that I was never having pimples anymore but I was having a lot of whiteheads and pimples so althought it got rid of some it also gave some. I feel that after a couple of months my skin got used to it and it just wasn't working anymore. I also had to buy one of these about every month and I used it once a day but I blame the packaging for that because their was always left over product I the tube that I couldn't get out. I liked that this product made my skin feel clean but overall just wasn't working anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by missdubois

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination, acne prone skin, so breakouts are a battle i'm always struggling with... not only that, but my skin is really sensitive too, so i always feel a bit hesitant to switch cleansers, foundations, moisturizers, etc. I never even buy anything anymore unless i do massive amounts of research the day before...
I usually break out around that glorious time of the month, and for some reason, this month was a lot worse than normal... so i decided to switch cleansers. I came across this Neutrogena product last night and was pleased to know that it had so many great reviews and was very affordable. I ended up buying the Power-Clear Scrub and the 3-1 Acne Treatment. I just finished using the scrub in the shower and it felt amazing. It has been a while that i've used a cleanser that makes your face feel cool while you're using it. The beads were a little rough so it just took me a longer time to scrub. Thankfully it didn't dry out my skin though, because that is the worst and most annoying thing in the world.
I'm praying that i can be among the majority of people who have tried this that love it. I'm sick and tired of searching for acne solutions.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by LDTdancer

I have used so many products to clear my skin and i can honestly say THIS IS AMAZING! i washed my face at night and the next morning my face was clear, it helps keep away zits and gets them gone, all i have now is 1 zit! and some acne scaring! Now to find something for that(: i have combination skin and it really does work. I have tried a ton of neutrogena products and this really clears my skin! I used the neutrogena redness soothing gel cleanser and then this at night, in the morning i use the pink greatfruit cleanser, and if i need more cleansing i use the redness soothing one. LOVEEEE ITTT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Dear MUA, I'm once again writing you a love letter, in review form, about how much I love you! I started looking up salicylic acid products after a nice MUAer helped me with finding some products my oily clog prone skin would get along with. She explained how salicylic acid works and so I thought I'd check it out again. I'd been avoiding salicylic acid for years as for some reason I got it into my head that my skin didn't like it. How could I have been so wrong (?!) especially being an MUAer for eight years and seeing salicylic acid mentioned all over the boards?! Anyway after reading reviews I picked up a tube of this facewash and have been using it nightly as a wash/scrub and as a mask for a week. My skin has been more clear looking, less clogged, plugs coming out easier without much pushing with extractor,and blemishes healing up faster and redness from acne spots/blemishes disappearing overnight. I'm so happy! Not to mention this stuff is under $8! The only drawbacks is that 1.) the scrub particles are too harsh so I have to use this more as a mask and/or lightly swish it around on my face to clean and remove. and 2.) it's drying due to the sa and AHA in it 3.) it's got a noticeable fragrance. Still though the fact that my skin is becoming more manageable is great! Thank you MUA! You've helped me yet again! Giving this a 4 due to the scrub particles and fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by bubblesz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

this didn't do any effects on my skin, i seriously wasted my money on this product, i've used this product for a long time, it didn't help remove or prevent my acne. it did nothing at all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Chlephy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After trying many acne clearing face washes on the market
i can say THIS product actually works.
i used to have a lot of pimples and is now left with acne marks and scars
but this made the redness lighter and reduced break outs
Its more expensive than other face washes by a few dollars but its definitely worth it and i'll buy it again definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing. Although the thought of paying $8ish dollars for 4.2 oz upsets me a bit, I am more than willing to pay for it. This stuff definitely gets rid of my acne like no other. I love using it and I love the smell. Will repurchase again and again! (Note - I try to only use this when I get break outs so that my skin doesn't get used to it, I love this stuff to much for my skin to get resilient to it)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by renemy

I didn't like the Acne Stress Control lotion so I was skeptical of the face wash. It's great though. It cleans, scrubs gently, rinses off completely, and smells nice. Sometimes I'll leave it on my face until it dries as a kind of mask to really take advantage of the salicylic acid. I even like the packaging. It's a tube that sits up so the product is always being pulled down and ready to go. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by polkadotxo994

I looked up reviews for this product as I was looking for a new scrub, and saw the great reviews! So I went and bought it for $7. The first time I used it, it irritated my skin a bit, which is why I took off one star. I think it was the cooling sensation that irritated my sensitive skin. After a few uses though, it was ah-mazing. It smells just like lushious cucumbers and it is so wonderfully creamy. YUM! The color is very attractive! As far as clearing my skin I think it does a good job, but I can't tell yet since I havn't used it enough. Overall its fantabulous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I really like this. This is one of the only things that actually works on clearing my skin! It doesn't dehydrate my skin like other scrubs, and its very smooth! I tried the grapefruit scrub from Neutrogena, but that actually made my skin worse...
I really love this ^^