April 19, 2014 | 1793 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

I really like this. This is one of the only things that actually works on clearing my skin! It doesn't dehydrate my skin like other scrubs, and its very smooth! I tried the grapefruit scrub from Neutrogena, but that actually made my skin worse...
I really love this ^^

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by midnightblue1536

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Unlike other scrubs I've used, this one leaves my skin really soft and silky. The grains are pretty good size too, not too fine or too harsh. I'm unsure whether or not if it helps clear my face, but I just love the after soothing result.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by heytayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am the type of person that is too afraid to switch face products for the risk of breaking out. I've used the same drug store product for years and always went back to it to un-do the damage any new facial wash did to my complexion whenever I did try something new. I decided to try this on a whim and I am extremely happy I did. It works so well. It's such a great drug store facial wash and I would recommend to everyone!! It smells clean. I've used it twice a day for a few months now and my skin looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:08:00 AM More reviews by fae_nymph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only cleanser I have ever re-purchased.

I love Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control line anyway, but in deciding what product to use from the line, I chose this one based on a few things:

- It's the winner of the 2007 Allure Beauty Award for best product
- The "microclear" technology that helps "stop breakouts before they start"
- it's a gentle scrub with beads -- not apricot pit pieces or anything else that's harsh
- it's said to help clear up acne and reduce redness.
- it's oil-free.

My skin is not particularly problematic, but it tends towards breakouts, especially when I'm stressed. I use this product twice a day and - WOW- it's like I have new skin. I hope they never discontinue this product -- it is sort of a hidden gem in the aisle of drugstore face wash products. I don't like the cream cleanser (it's counter-part); I much prefer this scrub as I feel it really cleans my skin well. If you leave it on for a minute or two, it acts like a masque and really helps deep-cleanse.

It contains 2% salicylic acid, so it won't dry out skin that is oily-normal.

I won't try any other product from now on - this is my HG cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by annette143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS FACIAL SCRUB ITS AMAZING!i love the cool feeling it gives you when your applying and after u wash it(:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

This is by far the best drugstore cleasner I've used. I WISH the stores would stock it more. It always seem they are out of this scrub and it's no wonder, it works well.

I changed my cleanser a few weeks ago because I could not find this in the store. I was also using a foundation that is known for clogging pores(i didn't know this at the time). Well, I ended up breaking out like crazy. I found and place that had this in stock and my skin is beginning to clear up fantastically!

Love this product. It doesn't clear my skin 100%. I'd say around 90%- but that is so much better than others I've used.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by cindybub

A really good exfoliating scrub with a really nice, fresh scent & leaves your face soft and refreshed. The only problem I would have with this facial scrub is that it doesn't really clear acne. It may just prevent them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by jstrazishar

This is an HG for me. I have been using it for about 8 months now, and it has just kept my skin so clear!

Pros:
-Skin is clearer than it has been since I was 10 years old
-Skin feels extremely clean, fresh, and smooth after use
-The daily exfoliation keeps my skin looking extremely healthy
-The microbeads are very smooth, so they don't scratch my face up
-My pores have tightened up since using it
-Smells great!
-Works better than any other cleanser or scrub I've used

Cons:
-It's a smaller size than the Stress Control Cream Cleanser but the same price. I don't mind, though. It's still a lot cheaper than a lot of brands!

I'm a product junky, and I'm always buying new cleansers to try out. This is the longest amount of time that I've ever used the same cleanser. I usually buy a cleanser once and then move on to the next one, but this is my HG. I love it and probably will use it for a very long time (so long as my skin doesn't build up an immunity to it). Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by greenyshell

I came across this product when i paid a visit to a local drugstore in Sydney. Knowing that im a big fan of green this green scrub really caught my eye. When i smell it i literally fell in love with it and decided to give it a try. I use this approx twice a week and happy with the result. My skin feels softer and since it has the creamy consistency it does not dry up my skin so bad. The micro beads in this product is quite smooth for my very sensitive skin and scrub pretty good. In terms of acne it does not do much but it is a good scrub. I simply love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by MUBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product contains Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid. I don't use this on my face because I find the scrub beads a bit harsh, but I do use this on my back and chest to keep it clear and prevent breakouts. I am also a fan of Panoxyl foaming wash for use on the body and face, but quite frankly, the thought of potentially bleaching my clothes in the morning really bothers me. So I use this product in the morning and I love it. I have been using it for the last 4 years, rotating it with panoxyl at night or other cleansing scrubs. I love it. HOWEVER, that being said, I have noticed that the ingredient listing for this product is almost the same to their Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub, which also contains SA and GA. The Oil-free acne daily scrub is also cheaper. I have yet to try that one, but if anyone has tried both and knows the difference, please LMK.