E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The All Over Color Stick is a pretty cool idea.. Although I don't think that it works anywhere, really.

I bought only one, thank goodness, in the color Pink Lemonade. The color comes out very, very hot pink-ish and extremely shimmery and silvery.

I'm actually afraid to try it on my cheeks, Just because it's my FACE! And I'm always afraid that cheap things will break me out, or things I'm not familiar with. Plus, who would want to put that oh their cheeks?

I tried it on my eyes, but it made me look like a cheap hooker, or a five year old who thought it'd be pretty cool to put lipstick on her eyelids.

I didn't even try it on my lips, I was scared half to death of the color enough on my face and eyes.

The texture is creamy, and feels like it's going to clog my pores. Yuck.

Overall.. For a dollar, You really can't go wrong with experimenting with it. If You find a use for it, good for you. I couldn't.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This little gem... is exactly that... a GEM. It's a great size, it's got great portabiity and it's really a great "wake up" for your face. I have this in two colors, the toasted color and the pink. I will admit, that I don't touch the pink.... but the toasted... is a really good go-to when I'm short on time and need a lil something and dont have the time... a lil under my brows, a lil on the cheekbones (BLENDED very well otherwise it might be a lil clownish) slap on my lipbalm & I'm good to go. I find that if I put it on my entire lid... there's a lil slippage into the lines, which i have to be careful of at my age "28" ahem ahem, but seriously for $1... how are you going wrong w/that? Even if you dont use it that much, it's great to keep at your desk at work, just in case... or for weekends when "oops i gotta go to the store and i look like cr@p" y'know? it's lasted a really long time... a lotta bang for your buck. and it really IS only a buck!

just purchased pink lemonade, really good color on my lips not so much for my eyes. i lightly put some on my cheeks, im sure with a tan it would look amazing :)

i have this in pink lemonade and it makes a good lip color but its just soooooo think and SHIMMERY it just dosnt work for a eye color. and dont even get me started on a cheek color. lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product :] I got it in Pink Lemonade, I tried it the second I got in the car, and I just fell in love. The color is build able, which is perfect. The main reason I bought it was for cheek color, I haven't tired it on my eyes or lips yet. I'll probably try for the lips, but i'm not big on pink for my eyes. I want to go back and get the other colors ASAP. For the price, you can't go wrong :)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Decent packaging and neat concept. And GREAT price.

The problem for me is that the "all over color" doesn't work ANYWHERE on my face. I bought both Lilac Petal and Persimmon. The colors look different in the packaging, but on your face they turn into a silvery mess that looks like it belongs on a 12 year old. It doesn't work as an eyeshadow (I just don't like the colors or texture on my eyelids), definitely not on my cheeks (silvery cheeks that belong in a circus!), or on my lips (again, silvery silvery silvery mess). I will not be buying this product again. I would only recommend it to people who for some reason want silver lips?

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

i bought this n toasted! and i use it under my eyebrows to highlight my eyeshadow! it'z a pretti gold kolor!

I use this on my cheeks for a dewy look (but you might want to mix a bit with a moisturizer so you don't end up with super shimmer), and I use it on my eyelids for a soft shimmer.

One user mentioned that it doesn't blend well, and I'd have to agree. I don't use it on my lips often, but one could. I like the smell. The tube doesn't really contain a lot of product.. but no real complaints there-- it was only $1.

I really like this stuff! It makes a great base for shadows (for me it's a bit greasy to use as a shadow alone.) I sometimes use it on lips, but not cheeks. This smells really good (IMO) and works decently. I would buy it again for a dollar!

I have the color "Toasted," and was surprised to find it looks really good on my lips and eyes, and stays on very well. (I'd call my skin color a light olive.)

I wouldn't try it as a blush, I'm sure it would look silly. Still, I was surprised by how well it stays on, and it looks great on me.