April 17, 2014 | 1886 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Good-bye Cellulite

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by jessicagraham

First of all, when you buy this product you need to have realistic expectations about it. Cellulite will not magically disappear unless you undergo lipo. That said, here's my review:
I used this product for two months straight, every single day, with discipline. I was also working out and on a diet - which helps a lot, of course. However, I noticed the texture on my skin to become smoother, softer, more even toned. The APPEARANCE of cellulite dimishes indeed, but cellulite is still alive and kicking under your now smooth skin. My recommendation is drink lots of water, cut the fat from your diet (THAT really works!) and apply this product daily for a good result. You will get compliments. For very dramatic changes, call Dr.90210.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by akd23237

This stuff is sticky, people. I've used Celluthin, and Clarins cellulite creams, and *they* feel as if there is nothing on the skin. But Good-bye cellute is so sticky it's annoying. I've been using it before bed only because it's so annoying to have on during the day. So far no difference. I'll update in a few months.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by jasamie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best anti-cellulite cream I've tried! I've been using for about 2 weeks. It's a cool gel-type lotion that dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky. Also doesn't smell too bad or chemical-like.I don't have a lot of cellulite, but at certain angles, I notice on my thighs and this gel temporary (approximately 12-hrs) reduces the appearance of my cellulite. I didn't give a 5, because I have stringent standards and will give to the lotion/gel that will permanently or for at least several days decrease the appearance of cellulite (I'm hoping that day will come).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by raynaeelsner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

THIS STUFF WORKS! With that said, I should clarify that I'm not one of those people that has A LOT of cellulite, it's more that kind that you can see if the light hits it at a certain angle or my legs are positioned a certain way. However, my legs have always been my "feel good" part of my body, so realizing that cellulite is forming on my legs has been particularly traumatic for me!! This is only the second day I've used this product, and I also used the patches last night. Although the cellulite has certainly not completely disappeared, it definitely is already less noticeable. Can't wait to see how it looks after a couple of weeks!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2008 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this has cellilite in the title, and I have plenty of that, I have only ever used this cream in short bursts, so have not given it a chance to impress me with its cellulite busting abilities. However every time I use it, even just once, I have noticed that my skin is left incredibly soft. Softer than any other cream I have used. I would repurchase for that only. Others have mentioned the smell. It does not bother me - it disappears quickly and does not linger. I only use on thighs and bum which at the moment is quite a large surface area! As the tube is not that big I am not sure how long it would last if you applied it elsewhere but might try on my arms, if only for the softening qualities.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2008 11:20:00 AM More reviews by jomia23

It didn't give me a new body. It didn't take away the cottage cheese. but it did reduce the appearance of dimpling after using it twice a day for 3 days. And it tightened the skin so that overall, my thighs, arms, bum and upper arms looked firmer. Definitely a nice quick fixer upper for days by the pool.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2007 3:31:00 AM More reviews by melocoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first time that I have had to leave a review like this but I found this utterly disappointing and actually very damaging to my skin.
I religiously massaged this into my thighs day and night. After about a week I broke out in disgusting, round, bright pink welts everywhere that I had applied the cream.
I stopped using this immediately but two months later (yes two months!) my skin is still unbearably itchy and looks terrible. After the brightness subsided on them the welts heal into damaged crepey looking skin. Fake tan only makes it look worse and moisturiser just stings.
I am so annoyed that I cannot wear any of my shorts or skirts and the weather is warm.
I have tried to contact Nivea but have no response as yet.
Please beware before you try this cream. I will never again be unhappy with a little cellulite, I just want my legs back to the way they were!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by vivi11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using good-bye cellulite for a little over 3 months now. At first the strong scent bothered me but it faded after an hour or so. I made sure not to check my progress until a month later. When I did, to my surprise I noticed smoother, firmer skin. Then I noticed my stretch marks were barely noticable. I like the added bonus & will continue to use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 9:55:00 AM More reviews by persiangirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Well, this product seems like the luck of the draw. Thankfully, I am one of the chosen ones. I am fit and muscular and compete in figure shows.. however, the leaner I've gotten, the more the cottage cheese shows... ick! This product really helped diminish the cheese, though I am aware it will not get rid of cellulite. I did not use the strips and I had good success with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2007 9:55:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was pleasantly surprised by this product, it really did help to improve the appearence of cellulite and tone the skin. I saw significant results in a week or two. I really didn't expect it to work as I am no fan of Nivea products and this worked so much better than the Clarins & Christian Dior equivalents. The reason I have stopped using this is that I too simply couldn't bear the strong, artficial frgrance (it really lingers) and the rather tacky feeling of the gel/creme perhaps it is laden with sillicones ,rather like a make up primer . In the summer the slick, cool feel was tolerable but in this cold,damp climate it is really quite unpleasant. However, I would definately use this again before my Xmas hols as I want to wear shorts without feeling self-conscious. Basically, I think this is a good cosmetic fix ( as long as you keep using it, results are not permanent ) if you don't mind the fragrance/texture.