January 27, 2015 | 1403 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by trantranganh111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have no problem with removing the eyeliner. I just use olive oil, leave it for 1-2 minutes then the liner'll go away. The staying power is terribly AWESOME, my hg right now.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by pixiepop3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is terrible. One, the applicator is spongy and stiff. Two, the product itself is watery and I can't get a nice black line. And I know it's waterproof, but no matter what cleanser I use, it won't come off. I have to scrub, and scrub, and scrub, and that irritates my eyes. The only good thing about this product is that it's cheap, but it was still a waste of money... Will I buy this again? No.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff sucks! What a disappointment. The applicator is rock hard and makes it almost impossible to draw a line. But worse than that it does not stay put. Was horrible. Within less than a half hour was smudging everywhere. Just awful!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by lashout88

Pros:
*Nice color. Great, more natural looking alternative to straight black. (I tried the black-brown color, for reference.)
*Dirt cheap.
*Applicator is great for creating thin lines, thick lines, or wings.

Cons:
*Watery texture, which makes the application quite streaky.
*It takes quite a few coats to result in the color that is pictured on the box.
*It gets all over my lashes in the process, which wouldn't be so bad if this liner didn't dry like super glue!
*Dries way too quickly, which makes it impossible to fix any mistakes (and get the crud off the tips of my lashes).
*It won't come off with my eye-makeup remover. I mean, yay for staying power, but I don't want it to be permanent. And what I can remove comes off in little flakes that in turn get stuck to my skin.

Would I repurchase? Not a chance.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Zituska

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the eyeliner, but it is so hard to get it off of my eyelids. I tried everything under the sun to get it off, but nothing seems to work well, and get off the entire eyeliners residue.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Judifruit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WORST waterproof eyeliner I've ever tried. I read the other reviews and I *wish* mine was remotely difficult to take off...my experience with it is like night/day! Within minutes of application it smudged (I thought maybe I just didn't let it dry enough) and continued to smear, transfer, rub off and smudge throughout the morning. It's 9:30am and my eyelids are raw from all the "clean up" I've had to do with a tissue :P Horrible. What a waste of $3 because this is going straight to the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ilikeninjas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For those bad reviews, of course it isn't easy to come off, it's waterproof. It comes right off with Vaseline, just take a shower after using the Vaseline. Any who:

This is a great product, it's DIRT CHEAP. I buy it for $2. I'm very picky when it comes to eyeliner. And I love love love it!
It's great for winged eyeliner.

Just don't buy it if you're a newby at eyeliner, because it dries quite fast, so if you mess up it'll take a while to take off.

I certainly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Ninjakitten14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First this liner is like super glue, it doesn't want to come off!! Seriously, I put some on my hand and it didn't even chip for like 4 days of showering, dish washing, etc.. So if you need a liner that will last a month, then go for it. I must say that this got stuck in the roots of my lashes and I couldn't get it out for like a week.. This part really sucked. But overall it's pretty easy to work with and everything, and it will last forever. Lol

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner... I have a love/hate relationship with it! Like I love how it stays on and does not budge throughout my days. But I hate how it doesn't wanna come off at all when I need it to! The brush is okay. Well, it's decent. It's not too flexible, but it's not flexible enough. Will I buy it again? Probably when I'm on a budget unless I can find a better, cheaper, liquid eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was torn between 3 and 4 and ended up rating it 3 for a couple of reasons. I am not crazy about the formula and the brush combo. I feel like the formula should be a little thicker for a felt tip to work. When I was using the brush it came with, I absolutely hated it as it was so hard to work with. I started using the brush that came with WnW mega liner and it works like a charm. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. I'm almost done with it but I'm such a cheapo that I want to use it up completely. I see clumps at the opening but I don't want to toss it yet. I cleaned the clumps with a Q-tip and it is much easy to work with it now. I will use up the one that I have but I will not be repurchasing.